collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 90222 times)

Offline daydreamwinn

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #390 on: July 09, 2012, 02:38:19 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone has heard or not but SS will NOT be available for sale online after the CON!

For the past week, a Mattel rep has been investigating the answer to my question (if she would available online after the Con) and called me today to say that she will only be available at the SDCC. She was so nice and I appreciated her efforts to find out....she had called last week to give me an update and told me she forwarded the inquiry to the proper people and call me again....and she did....even though it was bad news, she kept her word!

Yep, this just pushed me into buying a preorder Scarah on ebay.  It's still cheaper than a plane ticket would have been to San Diego, right? :P

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2012, 02:53:38 PM »
Oh wow! Venus and Robecca! And Rochelle! So glad I am working summer school for some extra money this year!

Made a trip out and about, because I decided I had to have a signature Frankie (does anyone who has been collecting for awhile feel like you have a million Frankies?) Picked one up at my Walmart, but she doesn't have the bottom or doll-holder for her stand :( Better than the one with the broken arm I guess.... But who doesn't love this face?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I decided to stop by TRU (even though I had been there yesterday) and I am glad that I did!

There was a lady who had gotten there just a few minutes before me and snagged the Draculara. I had made a comment about "Oh, you got the other one I wanted" as I picked up Frankie. She mentioned that it was for her granddaughter's birthday. As I was walking around later, I heard her on the phone saying something about "so no on the Monster High doll?" And in a few minutes her daughter came running up to find me "I found her mom!" And they handed me Draculara!
Sorry for the over-exposure on the picture, I hadn't noticed until after I uploaded it. The cashier at TRU said they are getting another truck Tuesday night, so I am hoping for the fashion Frankie then!

Now if only my Targets would get caught up with yours!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2012, 03:09:18 PM »
...Scarah not being available after SDCC makes me rather sad. I guess I'll have to settle for never having her. Geeze, all my SDCC purchases this year got botched. This.. knowing I won't get a certain pony that shall not be named, my fiance will probably not get his G.I. Joe he wanted.

I did get a Jackson though on my trip to Walmart! His numbers were dwindling.. and I don't want to end up regretting not grabbing him, considering Mattel's track record with male dolls.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 09, 2012, 03:22:32 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone has heard or not but SS will NOT be available for sale online after the CON!

:cry:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 09, 2012, 04:21:03 PM »

For the past week, a Mattel rep has been investigating the answer to my question (if she would available online after the Con) and called me today to say that she will only be available at the SDCC. She was so nice and I appreciated her efforts to find out....she had called last week to give me an update and told me she forwarded the inquiry to the proper people and call me again....and she did....even though it was bad news, she kept her word!

I'm not too sure about this until I see it though :/ I know several times I've been told that exclusives only will be sold at this ONE place at this ONE time, but only all they want is to imprint how 'exclusive' this doll will be and you simply have to buy that ticket to get a hold of it ;) So I'll wait patiently and see ^__^
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 09, 2012, 04:29:06 PM »
I stopped by TRU today and they had the Ghouls Rule dolls--except for Draculaura, which is the one I was wanting to pick up the most.  They did have DDG Operetta and Lagonna, but they were $22 and I think I'm going to wait till they come out at Walmart.  I'm debating on whether to pick up a Jackson.  I'm not crazy about his outfit or face mold but he'd be perfect for cosplaying Harry Potter.  I eventually want to make little Hogwarts outfits for some of the dolls. 

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 09, 2012, 04:30:31 PM »
Who was looking for the sunglasses?  My walmart had Cleo, Frankie, Ghoulia, Clawdeen.  Only one of each though, so if you still need them, let me know asap and I'll hook you up!

And OMG Venus/Robecca must have!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 09, 2012, 04:35:46 PM »
I wanted the sunglasses!  If you don't mind grabbing them, I'd love them all.  Thanks.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 09, 2012, 04:38:36 PM »
Wow, Venus is so beautiful! Thanks for the pics Estelle :heart:

That sucks about Scarah possibly not being available online! I hope you don't get too overwhelmed trying to get her for everyone on your list Prismatic! It's so kind of you to try for us :hug:

A failure of a hunt again for me today... still no DDG, Ghouls Rule, I <3 Fashion, DT 2.0 or fashion packs. I'm so glad I was able to get all the RM ghouls last week, cause otherwise it's a dolly wasteland. (There are still a few RM around here if anybody wants me to nab one for them) I am crazy tired of looking at the same old stuff on the same old shelves :argh:

Sorry for the whine, I have a headache, and sometimes I feel so burnt out with MH!  >_< Why must it be so frustrating?
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Estelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #399 on: July 09, 2012, 06:18:17 PM »
Just to be 100% clear, she uses the same body size mold as the rest of the core gang, right? I remember there was some speculation that she might be using Nefara's taller body mold and that there was something about the way her body looked in the promo shots that implied this. When I see pictures of the two boxes close to one another though, they look similar in height.

Yes, Robecca is the same size as the other core girls. :)

Venus is gorgeous! I really want to see some out-of-box pictures of Robbeca  :D

Your wish is my command! I caved and went back to get Robecca ...

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 09, 2012, 06:21:43 PM »
Ohh Robecca is so awesome... and her hair is my two favorite colors too, aaa

On another note, I FINALLY found a Spectra and I could not be happier, she is amazing. :D

She's outshining all the other ghouls I have, though!! :lol:
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #401 on: July 09, 2012, 06:24:46 PM »
I thought I liked Venus best, but OMG, I love Robecca!  She looks GORGEOUS!  Thanks for sharing pics, I can't wait to see more owner pics  :heart:

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #402 on: July 09, 2012, 06:32:06 PM »
SCREAMING

NEED ROBECCA

KGJSDLFJHKL:KLJKJ

Estelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #403 on: July 09, 2012, 06:32:54 PM »
I thought I liked Venus best, but OMG, I love Robecca!  She looks GORGEOUS!  Thanks for sharing pics, I can't wait to see more owner pics  :heart:

Yeah, I was sooo much more impressed with her after I took her out of the box. Those shoes are amazing, and her hair is very soft. I'm very glad I decided to go back and get her. :) 

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 09, 2012, 06:39:48 PM »
Estelle- I'm not sure whether I should thank or be mad at you! Because after those pics, now I NEED Robecca XD
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal