collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 90300 times)

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #255 on: July 07, 2012, 04:50:01 PM »
I don't about the rest of you, but I'm thinking "forget the other girl dolls - MAKE THAT HEATH AND HOLT!" ahaha. Someday, somehow, Mattel is going to make a Monster boy actually dressed in fashions that appeal to me.

Don't worry, I feel the same way. Especially since there has been a sudden influx of new Abbeys. XD I'd much rather see Heath and Holt get some love.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 07, 2012, 04:58:48 PM »
Abbey's Scary Tales' art: OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furgaaltamoda/7521088276/

OMG!!!! Please oh PLEASE Mattel make her a doll !!!

And the Cleo as well PLEASE

Adoptable made by me

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #257 on: July 07, 2012, 05:11:40 PM »
*WEEPS!*

I brought Pierre to the fair incase I wanted to take some pictures, and I had his wrapped in bubble wrap in my suitcase... but his hair broke! D: D: D:

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you're able to fix it somehow.

OMG!!!! Please oh PLEASE Mattel make her a doll !!!

And the Cleo as well PLEASE

THISTHISTHIS!!!

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2012, 05:18:15 PM »
Heh, now that I have a level head (cold showers yaaaaay) I realized I uploaded my busted Draculaura box to tumblr and didn't show anyone here it!

Just one.. but it kinda shows the magnitude of the crush of the box...

Wow! Thats terrible! Looks like someone stamped on it  :shocked:

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 07, 2012, 05:20:22 PM »
It does. I'm honestly surprised that she was fine (other than lip stick smudge and a loose elbow, both of which were most likely factory problems.. not from FedEx's horrid treatment of the item added to Walmart not knowing how to ship things.

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #260 on: July 07, 2012, 05:21:10 PM »
Heh, now that I have a level head (cold showers yaaaaay) I realized I uploaded my busted Draculaura box to tumblr and didn't show anyone here it!

[img]

Just one.. but it kinda shows the magnitude of the crush of the box...

What a coincidence; my basic Lala whom my bf purchased for me from TRU 2(?) years ago also had a super-crushed box, similar to yours. It looked as though someone had stomped on it. Luckily, I'm the kind of person who just throws away the boxes anyway. As long as the doll itself is in condition, I don't care much. :p

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 07, 2012, 05:25:33 PM »
I've never had issues with TRU.. heh. Though I do the same and remove things from box and am fine so long as the doll itself is fine... I still pitch a fit. Things should be shipped out in a way that nothing should happen to the contents. I understand that the mail service (USPS, UPS, Fedex, doesn't matter) can be a tiring thing on packages.. but that's the point of proper packing. I shouldn't have to rush to get my product out of the box to make sure it isn't damaged, and if I had been an in box collector I'd be devastated to see that. /rant.

...I get ranty when my fiance is asleep. Oops. xD

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 07, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »
It does. I'm honestly surprised that she was fine (other than lip stick smudge and a loose elbow, both of which were most likely factory problems.. not from FedEx's horrid treatment of the item added to Walmart not knowing how to ship things.

I'm glad she's ok :) Its a shame the box got so mangled though, i like to keep my boxes and i'd hate to receive one in such terrible condition especially at the fault of the mail service :mad:

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #263 on: July 07, 2012, 05:32:32 PM »
I've never had issues with TRU.. heh. Though I do the same and remove things from box and am fine so long as the doll itself is fine... I still pitch a fit. Things should be shipped out in a way that nothing should happen to the contents. I understand that the mail service (USPS, UPS, Fedex, doesn't matter) can be a tiring thing on packages.. but that's the point of proper packing. I shouldn't have to rush to get my product out of the box to make sure it isn't damaged, and if I had been an in box collector I'd be devastated to see that. /rant.

...I get ranty when my fiance is asleep. Oops. xD

Ooohh yes, I get angry if my packages aren't shipped properly and get all dented either in transit or due to poor packaging. The amount of "care" (read: none) some people put into packaging their merchandise to ship off is appalling. And the way couriers sometimes mistreat packages... *shakes fist* (I'm still bitter about the person who dumped the hardcover Runaways comics I purchased to the point they were literally about to fall out of the box they were shipped in. Never before and again have I seen such recklessness, thankfully.)

But thankfully your Lala is fine, beaten box aside.

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #264 on: July 07, 2012, 05:36:45 PM »
Thanks for the compliments on my CaM girls ^_^

As for the ST line, I'm pretty sure I need all of them.  I hate that, lol!  But that Clawdeen is gorgeous and all red and black.  And the details in Frankie's costume are amazing!  Draculaura is Draculaura, so she has to come home with me.  That bow might have to go though.  I'd LOVE for them to make the rest of the characters though!  I'll jump in with everyone else and say that Abbey would be a MUST HAVE.

And wow, Icicle, that's insane.  I can't believe they just shipped her in a bubble mailer, I've never had an issue with them before.  That's crazy.

And, just for some spam...I love these girls!

Roller Maze by barbgirl1999, on Flickr

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 07, 2012, 05:39:05 PM »
I decided to make the rounds of my 3 stores tonight on a pony and doll hunt, because I was bored and had nothing better to do. I hit jackpot at TRU! They had all of the Ghouls Rule dolls, both I <3 Fashion dolls, the CAM Lab set, the Werecat Sisters, the Clawdeen/Coffin Bean set, and the Fearleading set.... oh and all of the 1600 dolls and SS Frankie's that had already been there. There were also the powder room and scooter sets, but they didn't have the dolls packed in with them, which I thought was weird, since I thought the TRU versions were supposed to come with the dolls. (Oh and they also had a ton of Bratzillas and La Dee Da dolls. And new pony wedding stuff too!) It was like heaven! Ack. Good thing I had just gotten paid and had the money to spend, though I wish I still could have brought home more!

Here's my little haul:

« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:50:40 PM by dxgirly »

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #266 on: July 07, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »
Congrats on the haul dxgirly! I am super jealous of your fashion Frankie. I was hoping there would be one in stock at the store I got Abbey from last week but no such luck :(

And those ST dolls, are amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on ALL of them. I have to admit though, they definately could've executed to design of Ulas dress better, maybe use a more sheer green fabric.. something less bulky looking. Regardless, I still love her and will welcome her into my home :) I do hope they decide to eventually make more, like that Abbey.. YES!!!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #267 on: July 07, 2012, 05:58:47 PM »
Wow I didn't knew the tales girls came wit a mini comic   :blink: I love the use of Cleo as a queen and Holt as a prince, he looks even more like Michael Jackson yay!!  ^.^

Ah and those apple shoes are so wonderfull!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:02:36 PM by Sapphire-Light »

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 07, 2012, 06:01:27 PM »
Put my 1600 Frankie and my werewolf sister's Clawdeen up for sale or trade in the above forum! /crosses fingers.
Dxgirly--I am so incredibly jelly of you right now, you have no clue.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2012, 06:02:43 PM »

OMG, I *must* have that Abbey.  Come on, Mattel, make her!  She is gorgeous.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal