collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 90037 times)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2012, 08:43:43 PM »
Lagoonas outfit if from this ebay store....

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/zoecmf716?_trksid=p4340.l2563

I also got some socks and leggings from them.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nice to see you back Pickle! I missed you and your lovely photos, Welcome Back!

Oh WOW look at those aweseom Stockings!

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2012, 08:45:16 PM »
Oh Picklepud... :heart:

>picklepud returns
>link to flickr in sig
>clicks
>several hours later
>20 new dolls added to wishlist

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2012, 09:01:54 PM »
I actually have kept to one of each doll, the only exception was Ghoulia. I got the SS version and I hated her hair, so I bought a DT, and was sent  a head. I broke one of the necks, so I ended up buying one more DT and giving the one that I replaced the head on to someone else. I have the Home Ick Frankie, but that Wave 1 (version 2) is gosh awful cute, so I am thinking of upgrading to that version and passing HI to someone else too. I might have to upgrade to a different Clawdeen too, I like the 1600 version but the ones without tinsel I am really liking too. Her hair looks soooo elegant and silky. When I first started collecting, I was just happy to get a version of the doll, now I guess I can be more picky.
And I still don't have all of the ones I wanted to begin with- still missing
Howleen
Clawd
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:03:39 PM by Psivampyr »

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2012, 09:09:05 PM »
I like the idea of having one of each doll and then just collecting their outfits, but I KNOW when I have money again I'll be dropping a considerable amount on that signature Lagoona. She is just... all of the adorbs. ;_;

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2012, 09:27:46 PM »
how did my target store get nothing new, but had these two who I haven't seen since their first release?

Original Spectra and non 1600 Cupid... picked them both up in case anyone needed them if so shoot me a PM :)

Ditto.

we have I believe 6 targets in my town... and 3 of them we're visited yesterday and had some sort of newer merch... 2 did not and the 6th I didn't even bother with, it's a smaller store, in a shady part of town and last time I looked had second release cleo... so I was surprised to find stuff that was "older" they had two cupids, one spectra, a 2nd release lala and second release frankie, like is that what you got for a case?

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2012, 09:45:03 PM »
Does anyone know what color hair Operetta's hair is? Also what kindof hair will I need? Any help would be great.
well i have nylon hair from dollyhair....the 2 reds I thought might be closest are both a touch off. but the "candy apple" is the closest....just a touch more matte
(pic is a quick cell pic in the best light i could get at night)

if you were using it to fill a few holes, it most likely wouldnt be noticeable

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2012, 09:49:33 PM »
Does anyone know what color hair Operetta's hair is? Also what kindof hair will I need? Any help would be great.
well i have nylon hair from dollyhair....the 2 reds I thought might be closest are both a touch off. but the "candy apple" is the closest....just a touch more matte
(pic is a quick cell pic in the best light i could get at night)

if you were using it to fill a few holes, it most likely wouldnt be noticeable
I assume Saran would work better, I think.
Edit: Try Pillarbox Red saran? Someone that owns both that and Operetta will have to compare.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:52:07 PM by Starly »
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2012, 09:56:30 PM »
Woot, hi new monsterfriends! :hug: Draculaura 1.0 was my first doll last year, but Spectra was the one who got me really obsessed.  ^.^

Um, out of curiosity, what are the big 'wants' that people would like to see from the MH line in the future? Is there a particular type of monster you wish they'd make, a theme for a new line of the existing dolls, or new furniture? New siblings? I'm personally longing for more fashion packs, mostly for:

Cupid
Nefera
Howleen
Cleo
Ghoulia
Werecat Twins

As I only collect one of each character, I'm not too worried about what new lines get put out. Thoughts? :)

I really would like to see a demon (or anything horned), a centaur/ess, a pixie, and a cyclops :D I'd buy any of those in a second.

I love those cute stockings and leggings. I've had my eye on that store for a while and my resolve has held, but I know I'm going to cave and get something from them eventually :lol:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2012, 09:59:39 PM »
all the MH girls i have done partial rehairs on have been with nylon, and it works fine. i don't have much saran, but have about every color of nylon. saran is softer and falls limper....it also won't curl.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2012, 10:00:47 PM »
Woot, hi new monsterfriends! :hug: Draculaura 1.0 was my first doll last year, but Spectra was the one who got me really obsessed.  ^.^

Um, out of curiosity, what are the big 'wants' that people would like to see from the MH line in the future? Is there a particular type of monster you wish they'd make, a theme for a new line of the existing dolls, or new furniture? New siblings? I'm personally longing for more fashion packs, mostly for:

Cupid
Nefera
Howleen
Cleo
Ghoulia
Werecat Twins

As I only collect one of each character, I'm not too worried about what new lines get put out. Thoughts? :)

I really would like to see a demon (or anything horned), a centaur/ess, a pixie, and a cyclops :D I'd buy any of those in a second.

I love those cute stockings and leggings. I've had my eye on that store for a while and my resolve has held, but I know I'm going to cave and get something from them eventually :lol:

I caved pretty quickly and bought the polka dot jump suit. It was just too cute! :D
Come visit my blog!

Novavelle

« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »
opinion time...

I keep all of my dolls MIB, no rhyme or reason, just do. Anyway's.... I have two B&W Frankies... and currently they're both in the box... but I was thinking since I don't want to get rid of one... I would just open one... would you guys do it? I know most of you open all of your dolls... and I do get to enjoy opening them for people when I ship de boxed, and I know it'll be YEARS before any of them are worth anything, if they ever are worth anything, but it's not so much trying to keep value for me as it is loving to see thing's in their original packaging. So should I say screw it and open one since I have another to keep in the box?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2012, 10:04:59 PM »
Novavelle - I'd open one. My kiddo also keeps  hers MIB, but opens whatever doubles she gets for the fashion packs.

Novavelle

« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2012, 10:06:46 PM »
Novavelle - I'd open one. My kiddo also keeps  hers MIB, but opens whatever doubles she gets for the fashion packs.

yeah I was thinking about buying doubles so I could open the fashion packs, but then I'd need a extra fashion pack to keep MIB haha I'm mental... but I think I will...

now which one do I open :P

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2012, 10:07:56 PM »
I caved pretty quickly and bought the polka dot jump suit. It was just too cute! :D

Eee, so adorable! Who's going to wear it?  ^.^ Can't wait to see photos!

opinion time...

I keep all of my dolls MIB, no rhyme or reason, just do. Anyway's.... I have two B&W Frankies... and currently they're both in the box... but I was thinking since I don't want to get rid of one... I would just open one... would you guys do it? I know most of you open all of your dolls... and I do get to enjoy opening them for people when I ship de boxed, and I know it'll be YEARS before any of them are worth anything, if they ever are worth anything, but it's not so much trying to keep value for me as it is loving to see thing's in their original packaging. So should I say screw it and open one since I have another to keep in the box?

I'd open the double too, but I have no willpower when it comes to deboxing at all, so maybe I'm not the best one to offer an opinion :lol:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Novavelle

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2012, 10:10:32 PM »

I'd open the double too, but I have no willpower when it comes to deboxing at all, so maybe I'm not the best one to offer an opinion :lol:

guess it's a really good thing I don't have very many dolls :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal