collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 89753 times)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #1455 on: July 20, 2012, 02:39:14 AM »
Love the details on the new stuff.

So, after a horrible morning of traveling (US customs was a NIGHTMARE), I made it to Michigan.

This is what I found in my boyfriend's closet....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The loose dolls were obtained from arena members  ^.^

And this is what I found today

The classroom Ghoulia was on clearance at the Ann Arbor Meijer on Carpenter Road (there were two left in case anyone in the area was looking for her), the Liv wigs and the MLP sets were found at Target, and the rest at TRU (which my boyfriend insisted "never has anything" when I said we should stop in lol).

Now, for the unboxing!!!  XD

ALL MY ENVY

Adoptable made by me

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: July 20, 2012, 08:18:26 AM »
Haha, I didn't even realize there were so many until I started to lay them out on the futon for a picture. It looked like a lot when they were stacked up in the closet, but looking at them all like that is still making me go "OMG"

Unfortunately, I've already come across a case of glue seepage with the fourth doll I opened, Sweet 1600 Cupid. Her hair is all sticky and it made a stain on the box  :razz:

The DCPI for the pony sets is 086-02-0417  ^.^ (another find where my boyfriend said I wouldn't find anything XD)
Booo seeapge :( At least she's the only one!

Thanks for the #! apparently pretty much every Target in my area has them. Hmmm to wait or get them now...

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1457 on: July 20, 2012, 08:25:06 AM »
Crimson -- Rhini posted the information a few pages back :)

I think I'm gonig to scream out of excitement right now though!! It took everythnig i had not to squeal too loud at work. They released more detailed case info for some of the upcoming stuff and wait till you see it.

Spoiler
Monster High Core Fashion Pack Doll Accessory Case

The ghouls of Monster High are fiercely fashionable and love to rock a monster look! Each of these Monster High Core Doll Accessory Fashion Packs includes enough articles of clothing to complete two-and-a-half looks. Girls can mix and match the items to create the perfect outfit, then accessorize with shoes, jewelry, a purse and character-specific accessory. Features Frankie Stein, Ghoulia Yelps, Robecca Steam and Operetta. Each sold separately, subject to availability.

This case contains 8 individually packaged Monster High Fashion Packs, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Note: Dolls not included, sold separately.

Coming in January 2013 (details)

Item Number: MTY0402A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $13.49

Pieces Per Case: 8

Carton UPC: 746775186043 Country of Origin: Indonesia Gender: Female

Monster High Create a Monster Starter Pack Wave 2 Case

Item Number: MTY6608A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $24.49

Pieces Per Case: 4

Now, ghouls can build their own unique monsters, just like those at Monster High! The Monster High Create-A-Monster Wave 2 Starter Packs provide all the body parts and fashions needed to create unique scary cool ghouls. New options include a Mummy/Gorgon pack or a Blob/Ice Girl Pack. Each Pack includes a torso, 2 sets of limbs, 2 heads, 1 hairpiece, 2 fashions and a unique add-on accessory like wings. The pieces can be assembled in more than 250 ways! Kids will enjoy creating their own monsters again and again! Ages 6 and older.

This case contains 4 individually packaged Create-A-Monster packs, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Monster High Dance Dolls Case

The ghouls are ready for one of their favorite classes at Monster High - Dance class! Of course, each ghoul brings her own unique style to class. Lagoona Blue is graceful sea-monster chic in her flowing ballet outfit; Operetta is ready to swing dance; Howleen is rocking a cute hip-hop fashion and pink hairdo; and no one can do the Robot quite like Robecca Steam. The Monster High Dance Doll includes doll in dance outfit with dance bag.

This case contains 6 individually packaged Monster High dolls, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775186326 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0430A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $15.99

Pieces Per Case: 6

Monster High Exclusive Swim Dolls Case

The ghouls of Monster High are ready to enjoy the hot Summer days outside and being cool in the pool or ocean! This excellent line of Monster High Exclusive Swim Dolls features everyone's favorite characters from Monster High in swimming attire and ready for the beach or poolside! You gotta get these dolls.

This case contains 6 individually packaged Monster High dolls, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775240769 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY7302A

Monster High Fashion Pack Doll Accessory Case

The ghouls of Monster High are fiercely fashionable and love to rock a monster look! So when it's time for school to start, these fashion mavens need to freshen their wardrobes. Draculaura, Lagoona Blue, Spectra Vondergeist and Abbey Bominable have new gore-geous outfits to start the year off. Each fashion pack in this excellent line Monster High Fashion Pack Doll Accessories includes outfit, shoes, jewelry and accessory. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Ages 3 and up.

This case contains 8 individually packaged Monster High Doll Accessory Packs, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775185992 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0397A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $7.49

Pieces Per Case: 8

Monster High Ghouls Alive Dolls Case

For the first time ever, the ghouls of Monster High are brought to life! This excellent line of Monster High Ghouls Alive Dolls features these characters' signature freaky flaws. Frankie Stein doll amps up the energy as her skull, rib cage and bolts light up to electrifying sounds. Spectra Vondergeist doll glows blue and makes ghostly noises as she haunts the halls for gossip. And it must be a full moon since Clawdeen Wolf doll tilts her head back, closes her eyes and howls at the sky with her arms in the air. Each feature doll wears a modified, over-the-top version of her original outfit and comes with a doll stand.

This case contains 6 individually packaged Monster High Dolls, assortment breakdown unavailable at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775186234 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0421A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $28.49

Monster High Scaries Travel Dolls Accessory Case

The ghouls of Monster High are hitting the skies for their first trip abroad together in monster style! Their destination is Scaris, the city of lights and hometown for Rochelle Goyle, and they plan to see it all. With a turning steering wheel, moving shifter and backseat that opens for storage, this gore-geous car featuring Scarisian wrought iron detailing is the perfect vehicle for their travel adventures. When the gang is ready to rest, the Caf is the perfect place to fang out. The ghouls can sip Scarrier and munch on pastries. The excellent Monster High Scaris Travel Doll Accessory Packs include the Scary Caf, vendor cart, table with umbrella, bench, chair, coffee maker, pastry shelf, flower vase, and assorted snacks and drinks. This case contains 2 individually packaged accessory packs, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775186272 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0425A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $28.49

Pieces Per Case: 2

Monster High Scaris Deluxe Travel Dolls Case

The ghouls of Monster High are hitting the skies for their first trip abroad together in monster style! Their destination is Scaris, the city of lights and hometown for Rochelle Goyle. A popular destination for jet-setting ghouls, Clawdeen Wolf, Frankie Stein and Rochelle Goyle meet two new friends while traveling the city: Skelita Calaveras and Jinafire Long. With their funky fashions and journaling ways, they fit right in with the Monster High crew. Each doll in this Monster High Scaris Deluxe Travel Dolls line wears a new travel outfit complete with jewelry and comes with a rolling suitcase and travel journal or sketchbook to capture those memorable moments. Also includes hair brush and doll stand for picture-perfect snapshot poses. Dolls cannot stand alone. Each sold separately, subject to availability.

This case contains 6 individually packaged Monster High dolls. Assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775185848 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0376A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $23.99

Monster High Scaris Standard Travel Dolls Case

The ghouls of Monster High are hitting the skies for their first trip abroad together in monster style! Their destination is Scaris, the city of lights and hometown for Rochelle Goyle. In this line of Monster High Scaris Standard Travel Dolls Draculaura, Abbey Bominable, Ghoulia Yelps and Deuce Gorgon are ready to see some scary sights dressed in new jet-setting outfits and carrying small travel bags. Dolls cannot stand alone. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Ages 6 and up.

Carton UPC: 746775185947 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0392A

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #1458 on: July 20, 2012, 08:53:55 AM »
Haha, I didn't even realize there were so many until I started to lay them out on the futon for a picture. It looked like a lot when they were stacked up in the closet, but looking at them all like that is still making me go "OMG"

Unfortunately, I've already come across a case of glue seepage with the fourth doll I opened, Sweet 1600 Cupid. Her hair is all sticky and it made a stain on the box  :razz:

The DCPI for the pony sets is 086-02-0417  ^.^ (another find where my boyfriend said I wouldn't find anything XD)
Booo seeapge :( At least she's the only one!

Thanks for the #! apparently pretty much every Target in my area has them. Hmmm to wait or get them now...

Well, she's the only one so far...I only opened 5 before going to bed :lol: I just opened DDG Spectra and she has a bum leg... it won't move at the hip at all...

And you're welcome   ^.^ I was a little surprised to find them. I haven't been keeping up on the pony stuff as well as I used to because I have a general idea of when the stuff I wanted should be coming out, so I didn't even know these were available yet.

WOAH! Nice haul there! So um, sorry for the question, but do the Liv wigs fit the MH dolls?

The stash in the first picture has been growing since April  :P And the Liv wigs will fit the CAM dolls. A lot of members have pics of it around here if you take a look  :)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: July 20, 2012, 09:43:30 AM »
Wellll not gonna be buying anything today. Just looked at my bank account and almost threw up. These dolls and my pony trip have cleaned me out. I think I need to return some things.

I bought the Skull shores 5 pack from Target, but I really only want frankie and Clawdeen from it. Is anyone going to be selling them individually? Or would want to buy the others?

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: July 20, 2012, 09:50:20 AM »
Here is Moon in a Liv wig. I had to cut the peg off, and I just use double-sided tape to keep it in place :)

Moon by *Pinkamena*, on Flickr

I HAVE to get more Liv wigs, I love them! They're so expensive over here though, £6 + each.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #1461 on: July 20, 2012, 09:51:50 AM »
I know when I get the Skull Shores 5 pack I will be keeping the clothing from Cleo, Clawdeen, and Frankie only. The rest will be up for grabs (including the nudes).

Just throwing that out there in case anyone out there would want them nude! :)

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Alicat

Got a replacement Nefera, and she is just as wonky as the other!
« Reply #1462 on: July 20, 2012, 10:06:06 AM »
Whooo boy! I got my replacement for my Nefera, and her eyes are printed wonkey too! Seriously, mattel!! Her right ear is pierced wrong, too. More of onto her cheek

I know it is just a fraction, but I can tell. What should I do?

also, I have had no indication that they wanted the other back... When do they ask fir her to be shipped back, if they do?

merging with the MH discussion board :) - Jupi ((sorry about your luck with Nefera))
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:48:56 AM by jupiternwndrlnd »

Offline aero_oceana

• View Profile
Re: Got a replacement Nefera, and she is just as wonky as the other!
« Reply #1463 on: July 20, 2012, 10:31:16 AM »
Whooo boy! I got my replacement for my Nefera, and her eyes are printed wonkey too! Seriously, mattel!! Her right ear is pierced wrong, too. More of onto her cheek

I know it is just a fraction, but I can tell. What should I do?

also, I have had no indication that they wanted the other back... When do they ask fir her to be shipped back, if they do?

Man, that sucks! :(

I know when I first got Nefera and tried to move her left arm - it snapped at the peg. So, I called Mattel and they sent a replacement (I didn't have to send the original back). Then, even though I was super careful, that doll's arm peg broke as well! I called Mattel again - not to ask for a replacement - but just to warn them that another one had broken. Much to my surprise, they sent ANOTHER to me. That time I didn't even try to move her arm at all (and I haven't since, lol).

They never asked me to send any back to them.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #1464 on: July 20, 2012, 10:50:56 AM »
its not too bad :/ tho it might bug me too
that is such a bummer!! Nefera seems to have so many issues

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1465 on: July 20, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »
I have a perfect Nefera... Except for the fact that I accidentally knocked her into a wickless candle, and now her hair has lots of wax in it. XD

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: July 20, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »
Nefera does seem to have a lot of issues going for her, my original broke almost immediately out of the box, the same exact issue that Aerosmith_Gal experienced with hers.  I've run across a handful of people now who have had Mattel ship them replacement Neferas for some flaw or the other. If it's not her misplaced eyes or her arms breaking, her knees are also prone to snapping. :/

The other night while out purusing my local Walmart, I came across a Nefera with crossed eyes. It wasn't just a little bit either, both of her pupils were as far over to her nose as they could go. My boyfriend and I had such a good laugh when I pulled her up that I almost got her for the novelty factor alone, lol.

When I reported my broken Nefera they just let me keep her and never asked to send her back, though I offered at the time. I know in some cases they have requested the defective doll back, but I guess they decide on a case by case basis. I'd say if you're really not happy with her Alicat, I'd contact them again and let them know of the issue. Maybe you could try requesting a voucher so you can pick one up in person if they offer you another replacement? Good luck! :)

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #1467 on: July 20, 2012, 11:30:17 AM »

I bought the Skull shores 5 pack from Target, but I really only want frankie and Clawdeen from it. Is anyone going to be selling them individually? Or would want to buy the others?

I have the same issues -- i only want the Clawdeen...so I left them at the store...I really hope i can find her loose (i need those shoes and her suit -- so cute)
tho I does look like they styled Ghoulia's hair different.

Alicat

« Reply #1468 on: July 20, 2012, 12:41:56 PM »
Thanks girls! Well, I am probably just going to keep the newer one, she is a tad less messed up, lol! When I get into her, I will look and see if they sent the same lot. If they did, I will complain, just to let them know!

I will most likely spred the MH joy and give her to my niece, who won't care a bit!

Offline aero_oceana

• View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: July 20, 2012, 12:50:29 PM »
I just got back from a quick run to Wal*Mart. I saw like 8 Cupids. Not the new ones, either! The older Sweet 1600 version! I was pretty surprised.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal