collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Thread  (Read 90067 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: Official Monster High Thread
« Reply #1380 on: July 19, 2012, 10:05:08 AM »
Pm'ed :)

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1381 on: July 19, 2012, 10:12:54 AM »
You guys really know how to get me to like dolls, I'd never buy otherwise.. xD
Especially you, Picklepud! I really like the I <3 Fashion dolls now. Home Ick Frankie looks adorable in that outfit..

Rhini, you have such a lovely collection! Do you, by any chance, have more pictures of ST Clawdeen? I'm really curious about her hood, does it have any space for her ears? How does it looks when she has it on her head?

Also, nice Merida you got there!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: July 19, 2012, 10:21:07 AM »
Tiffoes, I know that the hood has little holes for her ears to poke out of it. :heart:

But anyways, I second the request for more pictures of her. *V*

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: July 19, 2012, 10:42:42 AM »
Or maybe he just wanted your number ;D

Here's a really terrible picture of mine atm

Haha maybe! Didn't think of that, he got my Nana's home phone number anyway since thats where i usually am, only like 4 people have my number, i'm socially awkward  :lol:

Nice collection, you have soo many pretties! Love love love the Scary Tales dolls! Thirding (is that even a word?) more pictures of Clawdeen!

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1384 on: July 19, 2012, 11:51:05 AM »
Tiffoes, I know that the hood has little holes for her ears to poke out of it. :heart:

But anyways, I second the request for more pictures of her. *V*

That is so cute.. I.. I told myself I only wanted a few signature dolls but she is absolutely adorable! I guess it's a good thing I'm not able to get her in store, I don't live in the US. Even if it makes me slightly sad. ;_;

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: July 19, 2012, 12:03:28 PM »
Thanks!  ^.^ I'll snap some Clawdeen photos when I get home, she's definitely my favorite of the bunch. I think she looks a little silly with her hood all the way on, but it looks really nice if you just kind of rest it against the back of her head. Also mine has a TON of red underneath, which I really love.

Edit: And argh i keep forgetting to say it! Fräulein_Kim I LOVE that little drawing you did of ST Clawdeen!

Or maybe he just wanted your number ;D

Here's a really terrible picture of mine atm

Haha maybe! Didn't think of that, he got my Nana's home phone number anyway since thats where i usually am, only like 4 people have my number, i'm socially awkward  :lol:

Nice collection, you have soo many pretties! Love love love the Scary Tales dolls! Thirding (is that even a word?) more pictures of Clawdeen!
I have like 30-40 contacts but if you look at my phone log, i'm pretty sure it's 95% my one good friend, my uncle, and my mom XD I hate talking on the phone.

I think I'm gonig to scream out of excitement right now though!! It took everythnig i had not to squeal too loud at work. They released more detailed case info for some of the upcoming stuff and wait till you see it.

Spoiler
Monster High Core Fashion Pack Doll Accessory Case

The ghouls of Monster High are fiercely fashionable and love to rock a monster look! Each of these Monster High Core Doll Accessory Fashion Packs includes enough articles of clothing to complete two-and-a-half looks. Girls can mix and match the items to create the perfect outfit, then accessorize with shoes, jewelry, a purse and character-specific accessory. Features Frankie Stein, Ghoulia Yelps, Robecca Steam and Operetta. Each sold separately, subject to availability.

This case contains 8 individually packaged Monster High Fashion Packs, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Note: Dolls not included, sold separately.

Coming in January 2013 (details)

Item Number: MTY0402A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $13.49

Pieces Per Case: 8

Carton UPC: 746775186043 Country of Origin: Indonesia Gender: Female

Monster High Create a Monster Starter Pack Wave 2 Case

Item Number: MTY6608A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $24.49

Pieces Per Case: 4

Now, ghouls can build their own unique monsters, just like those at Monster High! The Monster High Create-A-Monster Wave 2 Starter Packs provide all the body parts and fashions needed to create unique scary cool ghouls. New options include a Mummy/Gorgon pack or a Blob/Ice Girl Pack. Each Pack includes a torso, 2 sets of limbs, 2 heads, 1 hairpiece, 2 fashions and a unique add-on accessory like wings. The pieces can be assembled in more than 250 ways! Kids will enjoy creating their own monsters again and again! Ages 6 and older.

This case contains 4 individually packaged Create-A-Monster packs, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Monster High Dance Dolls Case

The ghouls are ready for one of their favorite classes at Monster High - Dance class! Of course, each ghoul brings her own unique style to class. Lagoona Blue is graceful sea-monster chic in her flowing ballet outfit; Operetta is ready to swing dance; Howleen is rocking a cute hip-hop fashion and pink hairdo; and no one can do the Robot quite like Robecca Steam. The Monster High Dance Doll includes doll in dance outfit with dance bag.

This case contains 6 individually packaged Monster High dolls, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775186326 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0430A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $15.99

Pieces Per Case: 6

Monster High Exclusive Swim Dolls Case

The ghouls of Monster High are ready to enjoy the hot Summer days outside and being cool in the pool or ocean! This excellent line of Monster High Exclusive Swim Dolls features everyone's favorite characters from Monster High in swimming attire and ready for the beach or poolside! You gotta get these dolls.

This case contains 6 individually packaged Monster High dolls, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775240769 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY7302A

Monster High Fashion Pack Doll Accessory Case

The ghouls of Monster High are fiercely fashionable and love to rock a monster look! So when it's time for school to start, these fashion mavens need to freshen their wardrobes. Draculaura, Lagoona Blue, Spectra Vondergeist and Abbey Bominable have new gore-geous outfits to start the year off. Each fashion pack in this excellent line Monster High Fashion Pack Doll Accessories includes outfit, shoes, jewelry and accessory. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Ages 3 and up.

This case contains 8 individually packaged Monster High Doll Accessory Packs, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775185992 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0397A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $7.49

Pieces Per Case: 8

Monster High Ghouls Alive Dolls Case

For the first time ever, the ghouls of Monster High are brought to life! This excellent line of Monster High Ghouls Alive Dolls features these characters' signature freaky flaws. Frankie Stein doll amps up the energy as her skull, rib cage and bolts light up to electrifying sounds. Spectra Vondergeist doll glows blue and makes ghostly noises as she haunts the halls for gossip. And it must be a full moon since Clawdeen Wolf doll tilts her head back, closes her eyes and howls at the sky with her arms in the air. Each feature doll wears a modified, over-the-top version of her original outfit and comes with a doll stand.

This case contains 6 individually packaged Monster High Dolls, assortment breakdown unavailable at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775186234 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0421A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $28.49

Monster High Scaries Travel Dolls Accessory Case

The ghouls of Monster High are hitting the skies for their first trip abroad together in monster style! Their destination is Scaris, the city of lights and hometown for Rochelle Goyle, and they plan to see it all. With a turning steering wheel, moving shifter and backseat that opens for storage, this gore-geous car featuring Scarisian wrought iron detailing is the perfect vehicle for their travel adventures. When the gang is ready to rest, the Caf is the perfect place to fang out. The ghouls can sip Scarrier and munch on pastries. The excellent Monster High Scaris Travel Doll Accessory Packs include the Scary Caf, vendor cart, table with umbrella, bench, chair, coffee maker, pastry shelf, flower vase, and assorted snacks and drinks. This case contains 2 individually packaged accessory packs, assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775186272 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0425A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $28.49

Pieces Per Case: 2

Monster High Scaris Deluxe Travel Dolls Case

The ghouls of Monster High are hitting the skies for their first trip abroad together in monster style! Their destination is Scaris, the city of lights and hometown for Rochelle Goyle. A popular destination for jet-setting ghouls, Clawdeen Wolf, Frankie Stein and Rochelle Goyle meet two new friends while traveling the city: Skelita Calaveras and Jinafire Long. With their funky fashions and journaling ways, they fit right in with the Monster High crew. Each doll in this Monster High Scaris Deluxe Travel Dolls line wears a new travel outfit complete with jewelry and comes with a rolling suitcase and travel journal or sketchbook to capture those memorable moments. Also includes hair brush and doll stand for picture-perfect snapshot poses. Dolls cannot stand alone. Each sold separately, subject to availability.

This case contains 6 individually packaged Monster High dolls. Assortment breakdown not available at this time.

Carton UPC: 746775185848 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0376A

Suggested Retail Piece Price: $23.99

Monster High Scaris Standard Travel Dolls Case

The ghouls of Monster High are hitting the skies for their first trip abroad together in monster style! Their destination is Scaris, the city of lights and hometown for Rochelle Goyle. In this line of Monster High Scaris Standard Travel Dolls Draculaura, Abbey Bominable, Ghoulia Yelps and Deuce Gorgon are ready to see some scary sights dressed in new jet-setting outfits and carrying small travel bags. Dolls cannot stand alone. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Ages 6 and up.

Carton UPC: 746775185947 Country of Origin: China Gender: Female

Item Number: MTY0392A

"Howleen is rocking a cute hip-hop fashion and pink hairdo"  :biggrin: :biggrin: :cheer: I saw a custom of her with pink hair and ever since i've been DYING to get it!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:11:17 PM by Rhini »

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1386 on: July 19, 2012, 12:16:41 PM »
oooooh i love the dance line! YAY another Howleen!! and LOTS of fashion packs :D eeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: July 19, 2012, 12:18:09 PM »
OMG OMG Howleen!!!! Her basic never apealed to me too much, but pink hair Howleen! OMG I think i'm going to need her! I just love how cute and small she is and her little folded over ear. Good to know theres going to be atleast one other version of her, i really can't justify the 2 pack, especially since i'm not too keen on her hair and outfit, but i cannot wait for this one!

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1388 on: July 19, 2012, 12:21:56 PM »
Ooh, another Howleen! I already have her basic, but I'm excited to see another version. I wonder if she'll be as unpredictable as her sister...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: July 19, 2012, 12:24:09 PM »
I am loving the Fashion packs they are letting out. I'm just a little dissapointed that Cleo isn't getting any love.

I wanna see that Howleen though.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: July 19, 2012, 12:32:08 PM »
OMGOMGOMG, They're being released on the date of my 18th birthday! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :heart:

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #1391 on: July 19, 2012, 12:34:52 PM »
Rhini, all that news.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME SDAFDF ;_;
So much excitement right now, I'm really curious to the dance line! Especially Lagoona with her ballet outfit and Howleen! This is going to be amazing.

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: July 19, 2012, 12:47:21 PM »
I SOOOO want to see pics of the Dance and Swim dolls *O* Especially the dance dolls<3

Adoptable made by me

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: July 19, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
I SOOOO want to see pics of the Dance and Swim dolls *O* Especially the dance dolls<3

And I WILL have Ballet Lagoona

EDIT: ooops seems like I got some lag there and a double post appeared

Adoptable made by me

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: July 19, 2012, 12:49:53 PM »
So, I have been dying to ask this question:

If Mattel made a character from the Monster High TV/Youtube Shows, who would you want it to be?

Mine?
1. Invisi Billy - Spectra's boyfriend although he's be her cousin for me!
2. Sea monster seen on the opening scene of 'Substitute Creature' walking with Heath Burns. Known as Blue Scales boy on monster wiki
3. Heath Burns
4. The green haired girl in 'New Ghoul @ School ' in the scene with the cat girl.

So, who do you want as a doll?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal