collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Another one to be careful of on ebay (pony related)  (Read 758 times)

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
Another one to be careful of on ebay (pony related)
« on: June 30, 2012, 11:07:47 PM »
riosdesire purchased a couple of ponies from me, 2 G4's, both were purchased new by me and used for a couple of months as display only items, never played with. I did recieve a positive from her, but she stated that one of the ponies was "more used than expected, had split ends and slightly frizzy" I didn't even realise that ponies got split ends, and I think that what she means by "frizzy" was possibly box hair which as we all know can be fixed with generally a brush, or worst a conditioning and brush.

I have contacted her to let her know I would have prefered she messaged me first as I could have either explained it to her or, if she still wasn't happy refunded some of the money.

I went through her feedback left and she does seem hard to please, generally does leave a positive, sometimes a neutral.

Not upset about it, just thought I would warn others if she is bidding on your own items that you may want to make sure you have either a brand new, not removed from box item or package it well so it doesn't have a chance of getting messy hair in the post ;)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Another one to be careful of on ebay (pony related)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 08:22:56 AM »
Thanks for the heads up on this difficult buyer!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 02:11:23 PM »
Thanks Paints!

It's always good to know before hand that someone is a difficult buyer.  I think it's better from the get go to not deal with these types period  :(
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 06:55:51 PM »
Thanks a LOT for the info!  It seems there is an overwhelming number of new buyers who really don't get feedback etiquette.  Yes, as sellers we always appreciate the honesty, but we appreciate it even more when you at least make an effort to allow us to fix a problem...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal