collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 55952 times)

Offline silverskimmer

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Sign Ups Closed - Partners Being Assigned
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2012, 08:53:46 PM »
This will be where I post all my answers to new questions! :D

What is your favorite holiday?
Hmm, that's a hard one, Halloween or Christmas
Do you like homemade snacks?
Sadly I can't because of all my allergys
Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?
Most definitely!
Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?
Bit of both would be nice :) I'd also love some things for my breyer stablemates model farm. Like the model trees or grass, that kind of stuff
Also...who has a birthday within the next two month?
No, sadly my birthday was in February
For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references.
I'd love a skunk custom :) Or one based on the Norwegian Fjord pony, as they are my favourites. or anything beautiful based on my favourite colours, or just my ponysona XP
What are your top 5 most wanted ponies?
Oh gosh this is hard, Pillow talk, Night Glider, Rosette, Moon Jumper, Glow
What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
Buy lots of ponies! Haha I'd love to get some MOC ponies one day, a MOC Winger would be a dream :D I also want to get some nirvanas. To finish my TAF and TE sets and build a huge winger army. To get all the baby twins and the baby pony and pretty pal sets. Oh there is so much I want to do!
How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
Definitely! The G1 stuff! Anything shaped like a pony is fair game haha
How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?
Watch the show, enjoy it. But it's not my favourite thing about my little pony
Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
Don't mind all from G1 :D But wouldn't mind a slight mix of G1-G3 but mostly G1
What's your favorite pony from each gen?
G1-High Flyer G2-Copper Glow G3-Minty G4-Ditzy Doo XP
Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
Can I say winger XP Or Pegasus or or sea pony
Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
I adore the G1 plushies, so ANY of those would make me explode with joy. I LOVE plushies, they are one of my favourite things in the world. I collect realistic animal plushies. I'd love a plushie of High Flyer
How do you feel about handmade gifts?
Love, love, love them! There's nothing better then something you know someone put their heart into :)
What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
Um, I like most things. G 3.5, don't like perfume, make up, bag of peanuts  :lmao:, dolls (except BJD)might add more later
Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?
I love nature things, and girly frilly things. I'm a huge fan of lolita (hehe) I love music, mostly Placebo and Davie Bowie. I very much love cute things, Japanesey thing. Man, chobits, Manga and books. I'm very nerdy, I love X-men and the Runaways.
Favorite animals:
Skunks, Rats, Horses, Dinosaurs
Favorite season:
Autumn
Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:
I don't really wear it. I have six piercings in my ears
What kind of weather do you love?
Rain and storms, but also lovely sunny days where I can go down to the beach with my dog <3
Do you like tea? What kind?
I LOVE TEA! Mostly just normal tea, but sometimes I can go for a lovely herbal tea, yum
Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
Puzzles are okay, mostly My little pony ones, but I'm not so good at crosswords
Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
Yes, yes yes! I love them!
Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
Yes :) As long as they're cute. I collect Breyers, and anything similar
Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
I want to, but they always seem to be out of my price range T.T There are so many international ponies I want, mostly Gypsy and Rosette. I'd adore a Nirvana winger
Would any of your be offended by animal parts?  Either in food, or in crafts?  Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
Not at all, but the New Zealand Boarder might be so maybe don't risk it
Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?
Not at all :) That'd be cute
Do you like nature and traveling places?
I love nature :D Anything to do with plants or animals, or anything. Love fossils too. Travelling places is okay I guess haha
What are everyone's favorite color to wear?
Red, Black, dark colours mostly. But I don't really care about what I wear that much
Are there any colours you dislike wearing?
Pink, makes me look strange, neon colours
Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?
I do :) six rats, two mice and three cats in total! They all love toys, the rats and cats love balls, cats love cat nip mice and they all love soft toys. The mice love places they can hide
Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?
I do haha, my little pony would be wicked, animal ones are fun too
If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites?
I love clothes and baby accessories best
What's your favourite color pony hair?
Teal or orange I think. or white and dark colours
Any others like a kiddo or a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for?
My many pets are listed above! Mahaha, I also have a girlfriend who loves a little gift or two, anything monster high she loves
Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand? Or would you rather they be new?
Don't mind, just as long as they're not dusty or smell of smoke, sometimes the best stuff is second hand!
Do you guys like books? If so, what kind?
I love books! All kinds! Children's books, fantasy, big novels, comics, manga, everything! haha Send me something you enjoy and I bet I will too :D
Do you like/collect backcards?
I would love some G1 back cards! Don't have any though
Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area?
A little something from your local area would be nice
Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation?
I would like pony stuff and some fun extras
If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?
Would rather a generic theme then a holiday one, since there will be none before the swap ends. Something to do with my likes might be nice
What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
Apple, mango, I love passionfruit yum! Strawberry
If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?
Focked please :)
Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it?
YES! I have the starts of a winger army, so any pony for that would be great!
Would you like to receive fakies one as an Extra in your box?
I only really like the fakies that look like the real thing
Are you okay with a pony that smells like strong detergent?
Sadly I am very allergic to things like that
What size women's t shirt do you wear?
S for me :)
How do you feel about the FiM trading cards? Any in particular you want(even if not collecting them as a whole)?
Not very interested really, they'd just end up lost somewhere
Would you like to receive FIM blind bag ponies?
I only really want the boys and sparkly/glowing ones
Do you wear bracelets at all?  If I were to send you and "Alex and Ani" bracelet, would you wear it?
I totally would :D I need a good bracelet to wear all the time
What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers?
All kinds! My favourites are Placebo, David Bowie, Ryan Adams and Jack Johnson. I'm always open to new music, so I'd love some that you like too!
What are your favourite video games if you play?
Kingdom Hearts, Okami, Final Fantasy, WoW, Minecraft, Zelda, and so many more
What is your all time favourite pony?
Moon Jumper! and Night glider
If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
Would prefer out of box
Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like  There's so many different things to choose from and I want to make sure to get something you like  Do you like gum, tootsie rolls, hard candy, old fashioned candy, fruit flavors, peppermint, lollipops, Wonka candies?
I love old fashioned candy! Fruit flavours are my favourites, I adore hard candies and anything cherry! Wonka and lollipops are great too, same with anything sour! :D I just love candy, jelly beans are great! Liquorish
Do you like anime and if so which shows?
I normally read manga more then watch anime, but I love wolfs rain, D.Gray-man, Full metal alchemist, when they cry(crazy, but good!), hamtaro, chobits.
Would you guys be upset to get a box with many ponies, but not a lot of extras since money was funded into buying ponies?
Not really, as long as there's lots of ponies XP
The two ponies that have arrived are in great shape... however, they both smell like they have been in a smoking environment.   Will you still accept them into your herd?
I really wish I could  :cry: But I'm really allergic to smoke, have you tried airing them out?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 11:11:34 PM by silverskimmer »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Silver Skimmer Ref
Wish list
Looking for any and all wingers! Especially baity ones in need of love!

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2012, 09:05:03 PM »
A bit late on this! Sorry about that. I was at the beach last night late and then worked all day today! I'll be updating my wishlist that is linked to in my signature in a moment.

Personal Questions...
- Do you have any allergies?
None!

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
I love milk chocolate, orange slices, gushers, and all kinds of cookies! Fruit flavored stuff I always like too.
I don't like any candy with whole nuts in it, coconut shavings, peanut butter, or banana flavored anything.

I love trying local foods. So if you have some local unique tea, jams, cookies, and other misc foods that are amazing sign me up! (not a fan on green or mint teas though)

i don't like things that smell too sweet or like desserts unless it is dessert! I prefer floral and herbal scents.

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
I like art. I don't think I really need any more art supplies though.

I have two adorable bunnies named stormy and lynx that I love so so much.

I have a bit of a dark romantic look going on. So I like elegant, classic looking accessories in black and jewel tones with gold metal. Materials I love are velvet, lace, tapestries, and needlepoint.

Lately I've been really into the ocean and lakes. So seashells if you're by a body of water would be cool. :) Or other aquatic life/beach themed items would be awesome and make me very happy. Nice bath/shower products that are cruelty free would also be very nice.

- What are your favourite colours?
Purple, lavender, indigo, and deep red.

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
I love real looking bunnies. if they're too cartoony they're not as cute in my opinion. In general I prefer stuff that looks more real and elegant as opposed to childish and cartoony, like for wrapping paper and decorations. Most importantly, make sure the packaging doesn't look like it's going to a little girl.  :blush: I don't want neighbors thinking I'm expecting or something! So no princess or pony stickers on the outside, please! haha

Other than that, I'm open to surprises!

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?
Cancer, mold, haircut, rubs, glitterloss (Minor rubs and glitter loss are acceptable though) bite marks, faded hair color, or tinsel that is too crinkled

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
I'd rather have something more expensive for my "most wanted g1" list or g2 babies.
I put down a long g3 list because I know sometimes people can pick them up for cheap at thrift stores or want to downsize their collection.

- Would you like a custom as part of your box?
I'm really picky about custom ponies, so I'd prefer not. But other homemade stuff is always fun to receive!

Extra questions!!

- What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas! I love finding the perfect gift for someone! I'm really excited for this swap because I like putting together awesome presents!

- Do you like homemade snacks?
Yes yes yes! I love all kinds of food!!

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?
Unfortunately I don't have too many recipes to swap. 

Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?
I prefer extras to be something not pony related. I really like the ponies themselves, stickers and other stuff like that don't interest me all that much.

Also...who has a birthday within the next two month?
Actually my bday is on September 21st!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:35:27 PM by cesprins »

gargoylekitty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #182 on: July 16, 2012, 09:11:08 PM »
What is your favorite holiday? Halloween! I'm not as gothy as I was as a kid, but I'll always be a Halloween-loving goth kid at heart.
Do you like homemade snacks? Sure, so long as they're animal product free(and  tasty,  :P).
Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes? I like cooking. Vegan Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Russian, and Korean recipes would be much loved. Also, if you know anything about  Khmer cuisine and have a recipe for easing into it, I'd be interested! Not much a fan of baking though, aside from stuffed bun-type thinngs(example).
Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests? I'm not too picky. Whatever works best for my partner is fine by me.
Also...who has a birthday within the next two month? Not me. I'm an Aquarius.  ^.^
For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references. A bat or tea(think east over west. Green and oolongs, kyusu, gaiwanshandle-less cups, ect. rather than crumpets, dressing up, black tea, and parties)-related pony would be lovely. Maybe a superhero pony? My favorite hero is Big Barda. Oh! A gargoyle pony! Or something creepy/spooky. Or running-themed!

Will also be adding my answers to my original post on page 9(at least I think it was page 9, lol)

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2012, 07:30:14 AM »
Tiella made a jellyfish custom!  I wanted it super bad....but couldn't go to the fair.

Hrm, about custom wants...I think I have a bunch of ideas on my want list.  My top interests are G1 ponies as G4s.  I would love a Gypsy, Moondancer, Glory, Seashell....most G1s!  Or Star Wars ponies!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:33:25 AM by RedLynx »

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2012, 08:01:25 AM »
For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references.

I love G1 characters on G3 or G4 bodies.  I'd love to have all sorts of interpretations of Applejack.  I really enjoy getting babies for G1 ponies that didn't originally have one and I've loved the look of some of the BBE to NBBE transformations I've seen done.  I love boy ponies more than anything.  Hope that helps if you're considering making a custom for me.  :)

Also, I'll figure out where all my answers are and try to get them corralled back onto my original wishlist and informational post.  :D
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2012, 10:38:22 AM »
Wantlist to come very soon, sorry all! I'm in the middle of nowhere, Wales at the moment with barely any internet!

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2012, 10:44:39 AM »
I wish we could start shopping NOW!!  ^_^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2012, 01:20:21 PM »
Wantlist to come very soon, sorry all! I'm in the middle of nowhere, Wales at the moment with barely any internet!

Dont worry at all sweetie!!! Your partner knows your want list isnt up yet - a few days will be fine :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2012, 03:40:34 PM »
*tiptoes carefully up to hathorcat and rests hand on shoulder*

"Any updates on our swap partners?"

*ducks*

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2012, 03:42:36 PM »
*searches high and low fr partner no luck* :(

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2012, 03:47:34 PM »
Everyone will have partners by tonight sorry - I needed some extra information from some people before I could assign them out!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »
Everyone will have partners by tonight sorry - I needed some extra information from some people before I could assign them out!

Yay!!!  Big hugs, Cat, and sorry for being a pest.  We're all just sooooo excited to start shopping, and since this is my first swap, I feel like a kid at Christmas.  Thanks so much for all you're doing, we really appreciate it.  ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2012, 03:53:28 PM »

Yay!!!  Big hugs, Cat, and sorry for being a pest.  We're all just sooooo excited to start shopping, and since this is my first swap, I feel like a kid at Christmas.  Thanks so much for all you're doing, we really appreciate it.  ^.^
i hear you there lol

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2012, 04:01:20 PM »
I feel so excited to start shopping sorry hathorcat :frolic: I love buying presents and granting wishes so this is perfect.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
I feel so excited to start shopping sorry hathorcat :frolic: I love buying presents and granting wishes so this is perfect.

Same here.  Oh, and I didn't specify this in the answers to my questionnaire, but I am willing to ship to other continents.

~Pony Wish List~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal