collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 35470 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #660 on: July 05, 2012, 11:31:41 AM »
I found the Dead Tired girls at ShopKo here. I'm sure they'll be cheaper elsewhere eventually than they were there... but I don't like taking chances with Monster High anymore!

Seriously, I stopped taking chances with MH and grab it!! If I see a signature doll, I get them when I first see them in-store!! Unless there's an obvious flaw(s). But being broke, sometimes I ended up leaving some behind never to see them again...TT,TT;

As for the new DT Dolls, I've seen them at Fred Meyers along with the new RM ghouls.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
« Reply #661 on: July 05, 2012, 11:34:49 AM »
So hey, I'm too lazy to see if anyone's shown this before, but I juuust found the New, non-exclusive Cupid from Target and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a comparison with pics between her and the original before I take apart her terrible, terrible hair. So terrible. If I didn't just want her diary I may have left her.
He who serves two masters lies to one.

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #662 on: July 05, 2012, 11:37:05 AM »
I found the Dead Tired girls at ShopKo here. I'm sure they'll be cheaper elsewhere eventually than they were there... but I don't like taking chances with Monster High anymore!

Seriously, I stopped taking chances with MH and grab it!! If I see a signature doll, I get them when I first see them in-store!! Unless there's an obvious flaw(s). But being broke, sometimes I ended up leaving some behind never to see them again...TT,TT;

Same here! I learned my lesson when I skipped out on Dawn of the Dance Deuce when I first saw him... never saw him again and ended up having to buy him online. I was worried the same was going to happen with the Sweet 1600 dolls, but look at how plentiful they are now. I see them everywhere now but back around the beginning of the year I had the worst time finding them. I guess you never know which will sell out and stay gone and which will sell out and be restocked. They've caused buyers to panic and snatch them all up at one go! Brilliant! LOL

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 05, 2012, 11:42:09 AM »
Basically what happened to me with Abbey last year. When wave 2 was going around only saw Abbey about twice. 1 time the box was crushed, the 2nd time, I didn't have the money so for the longest time I was so sad that I'd have to go online and pay over the top for her, but she was released again in the previous wave and when I first saw her I was like "Risk it again?? Eff that NO!! *Grabs box and rushes to checkout*" Once Venus and Robecca comes out, I'll have to be prepared for in case I see them!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Folly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #664 on: July 05, 2012, 11:46:53 AM »
Guys guys guys GUYS

Loook who came in the mail!!!!!!

Spoiler

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee, out of box pics in a minute if anyone wants to see.  Her faceup is STUNNING!

....does anyone know what the skeleton is for?

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #665 on: July 05, 2012, 11:56:29 AM »
okay so I think I'm lost...I thought the SS five pack was a target exclusive.... and has anyone spotted venus yet? I was under the impression they kept pushing back her release date...

also, has anyone seen the dead tired girls in store? I keep trying to luck out and grab abbey on amazon, but I haven't been successful yet.

The SS 5 pack is a Target exclusive, so you're not lost on that one. As for Venus, she and Robecca should be showing up soon.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 05, 2012, 11:57:28 AM »
I took Rochelle with me to go hiking at the Rocky Mountain National Park yesterday.  I really love it there, and so does she!

(P.S. I'm nutty about these dolls now! I bought Toralei, said that was it, and now I have 6! That's the first aisle I go to when I hit up Target or Walmart.... before the ponies!)

Wow, gorgeous photos  :D (I love the Rockies too  ^.^) Rochelle looks so perfect gazing at them!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Novavelle

« Reply #667 on: July 05, 2012, 12:04:40 PM »
okay so I think I'm lost...I thought the SS five pack was a target exclusive.... and has anyone spotted venus yet? I was under the impression they kept pushing back her release date...

also, has anyone seen the dead tired girls in store? I keep trying to luck out and grab abbey on amazon, but I haven't been successful yet.

The SS 5 pack is a Target exclusive, so you're not lost on that one. As for Venus, she and Robecca should be showing up soon.

yeah no luck at my targets yet.... and I was so sad to see they had the fashion 3 packs and the lala and ghoulia accessories but not with the dolls... thanks TRU :/

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 05, 2012, 12:18:57 PM »
I snagged  the 5-pack today, love Cleo!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 05, 2012, 12:20:38 PM »
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 05, 2012, 12:24:37 PM »
AWESOME! I loved it! Thanks for sharing it!

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 05, 2012, 12:25:03 PM »
So hey, I'm too lazy to see if anyone's shown this before, but I juuust found the New, non-exclusive Cupid from Target and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a comparison with pics between her and the original before I take apart her terrible, terrible hair. So terrible. If I didn't just want her diary I may have left her.

There have been someone posting comparison pictures already, but thank you for offering :)

Adoptable made by me

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 05, 2012, 12:27:18 PM »
I'm off to hunt at TRU for the I <3 Fashion ghouls! Don't think they've been spotted in Canada yet but here's hoping!  ^.^
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Folly

« Reply #673 on: July 05, 2012, 12:30:48 PM »
Holy crap, it's hard to pose this girl.  She has so many clothes!

Bonus: holy freaking gorgeous shoes!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 05, 2012, 12:32:58 PM »
Folly: I've never liked Lala, but this may actually change my mind, but that skeleton o.O I'm petrified of skeletons...
She is beautiful though!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal