collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 35333 times)

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #510 on: July 04, 2012, 07:10:45 AM »
SwordPony: Really? Ah! *V* Thanks for clearing things up, gonna PM you about Lala! :heart:

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #511 on: July 04, 2012, 07:18:16 AM »
I like Scary tales Draculaura too! I will definately be getting all of them when they become available!
I have seen that playset at a TRU by me for two weeks now. I think the price is maybe making people lose their interest. I looked at the box real good and no offense to people who are interested in it, but I could never justify spending $90+ (with tax) on a playset. I guess I didn't really find it that worth it for the price.This is coming from someone who isn't big on furniture playset stuff to begin with though..
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 04, 2012, 07:58:57 AM »
Looky who arrived today!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DDG Spectra from the amazing Chi :) She is stunning. Look at the hair...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #513 on: July 04, 2012, 08:09:16 AM »
I looooove her long hair! That's gorgeous.

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #514 on: July 04, 2012, 08:24:11 AM »
Oooo that Spectra looks amazing! I love that lace dress. That picture makes it even more tempting to open my DDG Spectra even though she has a slightly wonky eye..
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: July 04, 2012, 08:29:52 AM »
Thankies! Her hair is sooooooooo much longer than I expected!

I got the dress in an eBay lot, it's seethrough so she has a purple tube dress on underneath to protect her dignity...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 04, 2012, 08:40:19 AM »
I have a question for all of you:)  Have any of you seen the lifesize Gloom Beach sunglasses lately?  I saw them once at Walmart, and kinda wish I had bought them.  Haven't seen them since, plus I can't seem to find them online either:(  They were hanging on a "clip strip" off an endcap, not in the regular MH section.  I was just wondering how easy they would be to find, if I could afford, them later ;)

i saw them at walmart on saturday...the whole isle was a mess, but they were in there with all the 1600 Clawdeens that no one seems to want XD

And 1600 Clawdeen is soooo gorgeous, too. One of the best Clawdeens in my opinion. Once you get her out of those clothes, that is.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 04, 2012, 08:40:31 AM »
I have seen that playset at a TRU by me for two weeks now. I think the price is maybe making people lose their interest. I looked at the box real good and no offense to people who are interested in it, but I could never justify spending $90+ (with tax) on a playset. I guess I didn't really find it that worth it for the price.This is coming from someone who isn't big on furniture playset stuff to begin with though..

That's how I feel about the school playset too. I've ran into it several times now at my local TRU and I feel it's just too much for what it is for me to justify purchasing it. If it goes on sale eventually I may cave though. I think it would be cute for staging photographs and I do like that it folds up for easy storage.

Offline PonySeeker128

• View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #518 on: July 04, 2012, 09:43:05 AM »
Sooo, I have some extra hair and a bald Draculaura, how much hair do I need to rehair her? I have 2 hanks of different shades of blonde, if I cut those hanks in half would that be enough? I thought someone said 3- 3.5 but I wasn't sure if that was full length or not.. opinions? Thoughts?
Wishlist (MH)

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: July 04, 2012, 11:06:38 AM »
Heads up to anyone that is looking for them, I just got all of the Ghouls Rule dolls off Amazon for $24.99 each with free shipping!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #520 on: July 04, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »
i love your spectra pinkamena!!! that dress is fab~

http://allmyghouls.tumblr.com/post/26496416998/freakyfabulous-credit-heather-purvis

here's a (most likely temporary) link to the Scaris girls in what looks like a future commercial screenshot :D i didn't want to post the image directly though, for Reasons

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #521 on: July 04, 2012, 11:43:00 AM »
i love your spectra pinkamena!!! that dress is fab~

http://allmyghouls.tumblr.com/post/26496416998/freakyfabulous-credit-heather-purvis

here's a (most likely temporary) link to the Scaris girls in what looks like a future commercial screenshot :D i didn't want to post the image directly though, for Reasons

Now that you say it, it does look like a commercial screenshot! Do you know if they air commercials for every line in the US? I don't recall the last time I saw a MH commercial, but I believe it was from the wave 1 dolls.. xD

I'm really curious to seeing the commercial now though.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: July 04, 2012, 12:57:35 PM »
...the only Monster High commercial I can even think of I saw was one for Toralei and Operetta... and I can't remember how long ago it was. All I remember was "......I like that cat girl. I WANT THAT CAT GIRL" To my fiance XD

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: July 04, 2012, 01:16:21 PM »
Thankies :D

I want Venus and Skellita soooooooo bad...

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 04, 2012, 01:22:53 PM »
First, I cannot take credit for that Werecat Target link.  That was all Mandy:)  See deserves all the credit.  She posted it a couple MH Discussion Threads ago, and I had been checking it daily to find the Werecat sisters (not that it did me any good.  Had to buy off a helpful arena member.  Stoopid Target!)  Thought the rest of might need it too. 

Second, thanks for all the replys to my Gloom Beach sunglasses question.  To answer someone else's question (sorry too many pages back to remember who :blush:) they are replicas of the Gloom Beach girls sunglasses.  I think they are probably child size actually.  Can I ask anyone who still has excess to them, to do a price check so I can see if I can afford all 5.  Also if it's not too much trouble, to check and see if they have all 5?  If I can't have all 5 then I'll pass.  I'm an all or nothing kinda gal:)  Not a good flaw to have when it comes to this line.

SunnieBunny:  The turtles are turning out great!  I'm getting the itch to do a crossover of my own.  Something "Kingdom Hearts" related, I think. You should make a costume for your OC to cosplay as April O'Neil :lol:

I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal