collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 35386 times)

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #480 on: July 03, 2012, 08:38:12 PM »
Just wanted to Share My Monster High Meets Ninja Turtles Progress
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Was up all night painting and what not. Just finished taking some pix, and the heat in my apartment didnt help the paint on them at all since I've noticed from posting I'll have to repaint some areas that melted and pealed ARG! Besides That they are looking pretty good minus the minor touch up and detail work. Still need an Idea for Bandanna's since my Ribbon Idea and Fleece Idea bit the dust and didn't work. So back to the drawing board on that one. I love how RM Frankie's Dress turned out after an alteration. My OC Sunnie Bunny Looks so Cute wearing it even with her tutu over top its so cute!
OMG!!! THEY'RE SO COOL!!!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: July 03, 2012, 08:47:10 PM »
I know there's not a lot of love goin on for Scary Tales Lala, but just LOOK AT THESE SHOES!!!

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #482 on: July 03, 2012, 08:48:21 PM »
Ugh. How long were the Scary Tales dolls on target's website before they were sold out? Ten minutes? Ugh, ugh, ugh!

And they're all listed as not sold in stores...so I can't check store stock  >_<
Actually you can! I'm glad I grabbed this link from the beginning of the thread (thanks for posting it original for the werewolf sisters, grzankitter!)

If you go here - http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0564&desc=null (the dpci goes to the Scary Tales stuff, since they share a dpci), you just gotta plug in the dpci for what you're looking for (it's in the item info stuff a little bit down an item's page) and it'll let you see stuff that the site is selling "online only"!

Oh, cool! Thanks

Post Merge: July 03, 2012, 08:54:32 PM

hm, the fearleading pack is in stock at TRU.com if anyone was looking for it http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11815458&searchURL=false
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:54:32 PM by Okiedokieloki »

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #483 on: July 03, 2012, 08:55:57 PM »
Hang on the Scary Tales dolls were available on TRU? I missed it? :cry: stupid need to sleep! :lol:
Come visit my blog!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: July 03, 2012, 08:58:44 PM »
Hang on the Scary Tales dolls were available on TRU? I missed it? :cry: stupid need to sleep! :lol:
No no, they're (supposed to be) Target exclusives, so they've only should be on Target's site.. which they are. Just 'out of stock.'

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #485 on: July 03, 2012, 09:01:09 PM »
No no, they're (supposed to be) Target exclusives, so they've only should be on Target's site.. which they are. Just 'out of stock.'

Thanks for clearing that up! ^.^ Boo for being Target exclusives though! At least TRU let me use my Au credit card and have it shipped to a US address. Oh well... will have to wait for a friendly arena member to pick them up for me :D
Come visit my blog!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 03, 2012, 09:15:59 PM »
I know there's not a lot of love goin on for Scary Tales Lala, but just LOOK AT THESE SHOES!!!

*dies of mad love* I just adore her. Sooo much. Are you and I the only ones who like her, Rhini? XD

It's great they're at least on target.com now and we can ogle the big images, haha.

I'm in the same boat as you CasseminaPie, lol. When they do become available to order, could someone please order me a set of all 3? Please please, I can send money right away by paypal :blush: Target won't ship to Canada or even take a Canadian card  >_< I know I've asked before but I desperately want these girls, they're my all-time favourites and I can't get them and *hyperventilates and dies*  :lookround: I should make a post in sales/trades...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 09:22:40 PM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 03, 2012, 09:23:04 PM »

*dies of mad love* I just adore her. Sooo much. Are you and I the only ones who like her, Rhini? XD

It's great they're at least on target.com now and we can ogle the big images, haha.

I'm in the same boat as you CasseminaPie, lol. When they do become available to order, could someone please order me a set of all 3? Please please, I can send money right away by paypal :blush: Target won't ship to Canada or even take a Canadian card  >_< I know I've asked before but I desperately want these girls, they're my all-time favourites and I can't get them and *hyperventilates and dies*  :lookround:
I think we might be XD Lala love! More for us!

If you walk me through the shipping process I may be able to overcome my shipping anxiety and send them your way. Assuming I can even get a set for myself >.< I have a feeling these being Target exclusives is going to be a nightmare...

Offline CasseminaPie

• View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #488 on: July 03, 2012, 09:24:02 PM »

I'm in the same boat as you CasseminaPie, lol. When they do become available to order, could someone please order me a set of all 3? Please please, I can send money right away by paypal :blush: Target won't ship to Canada or even take a Canadian card  >_< I know I've asked before but I desperately want these girls, they're my all-time favourites and I can't get them and *hyperventilates and dies*  :lookround: I should make a post in sales/trades...

Joining the begging! Please please please pleaseeeee please ^.^ I want all three as well. They are allll gorgeous... can't resist.. shiny.. shoes..
Come visit my blog!

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #489 on: July 03, 2012, 09:27:37 PM »

I'm in the same boat as you CasseminaPie, lol. When they do become available to order, could someone please order me a set of all 3? Please please, I can send money right away by paypal :blush: Target won't ship to Canada or even take a Canadian card  >_< I know I've asked before but I desperately want these girls, they're my all-time favourites and I can't get them and *hyperventilates and dies*  :lookround:
I think we might be XD Lala love! More for us!

If you walk me through the shipping process I may be able to overcome my shipping anxiety and send them your way. Assuming I can even get a set for myself >.< I have a feeling these being Target exclusives is going to be a nightmare...

*waves* I like her too~!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 03, 2012, 09:28:52 PM »

Post Merge: July 03, 2012, 08:54:32 PM

hm, the fearleading pack is in stock at TRU.com if anyone was looking for it http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11815458&searchURL=false

Thank you for posting this! I still needed them! :)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 03, 2012, 09:37:29 PM »
*waves* I like her too~!

Yay! The We :heart: Snow Bite club  :lol:

I would totally walk you through shipping internationally, I had to have someone do that for me the first time I wanted to  ^.^ It's just the customs forms are scary (shipping anxiety, lol I totally have it too) but it isn't so bad especially if you fill them out at home when you're not pressured. PM me if you wanna discuss? :)

Yeah, considering the Howleen unavailability debacle... Target seems to do a rotten job with their exclusives! Fingers crossed Scary Tales will be better! Could hardly be worse XD

Joining the begging! Please please please pleaseeeee please ^.^ I want all three as well. They are allll gorgeous... can't resist.. shiny.. shoes..

Plzplzplz :biggrin: *makes us a lonely Scary-Tales-less corner to hang out in*

And, I'm usually able to get Walmart and TRU exclusives without too much trouble (although it always takes a while for them to eventually show up in my city), so if anybody can't get those I can help out there! Just drop me a PM :)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 03, 2012, 11:04:25 PM »
Lookie what I saw!!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12841922

Yay...wait a minute *looks at price*.......*head desk* Crap...

Either that is a really huge playset or I could use that money to buy Venus, Robecca, JinaFire and Skelita instead.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Folly

« Reply #493 on: July 03, 2012, 11:14:14 PM »
I'm not sure if I like Snow Bite yet... looking at her dress, I think it might be one of those things that looks AWFUL in product photos but might actually be really cute irl.  That bow just makes it looks so bulky and awkward to me.

Oh well, I'm not getting any of the Scary Tales girls anyway.  I have versions of all three I want more~

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #494 on: July 03, 2012, 11:36:07 PM »
Lookie what I saw!!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12841922

Yay...wait a minute *looks at price*.......*head desk* Crap...

Either that is a really huge playset or I could use that money to buy Venus, Robecca, JinaFire and Skelita instead.

It's worse in Canada, like $120ish I think.  :blink:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal