collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 35307 times)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #465 on: July 03, 2012, 05:15:43 PM »
I have a question for all of you:)  Have any of you seen the lifesize Gloom Beach sunglasses lately?  I saw them once at Walmart, and kinda wish I had bought them.  Haven't seen them since, plus I can't seem to find them online either:(  They were hanging on a "clip strip" off an endcap, not in the regular MH section.  I was just wondering how easy they would be to find, if I could afford, them later ;)

i saw them at walmart on saturday...the whole isle was a mess, but they were in there with all the 1600 Clawdeens that no one seems to want XD

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 03, 2012, 06:56:25 PM »
I have a question for all of you:)  Have any of you seen the lifesize Gloom Beach sunglasses lately?

Maybe this is a stupid question, but.... Are they like life size versions of the ones the girls wear? For example, the pink ribbon glasses Lala had. Or are they just regular sunglasses with box art pictures of all the ghouls on the side?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 03, 2012, 07:25:28 PM »
I have a question for all of you:)  Have any of you seen the lifesize Gloom Beach sunglasses lately?  I saw them once at Walmart, and kinda wish I had bought them.  Haven't seen them since, plus I can't seem to find them online either:(  They were hanging on a "clip strip" off an endcap, not in the regular MH section.  I was just wondering how easy they would be to find, if I could afford, them later ;)

lol I've seen those! I was like "awww that's cute. XP" when I Saw them. They looked like (from what I remember) a whole clear plastic pair of shades. I don't know if they were exactly gloom beach replicas but I thought they were pretty cool.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline rayedelsol

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #468 on: July 03, 2012, 07:31:03 PM »
I posted this already in the "What's Out and Coming Up" Thread, but I wanted to ask here too...

Question. My Target has the Gloom Beach 5 pack right now. Has the Skull Shores 5-pack set with Cleo De Nile, Draculaura, Ghoulia Yelps, Clawdeen Wolf, and Frankie Stein not come out yet, or have I missed it??

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #469 on: July 03, 2012, 07:33:33 PM »
I posted this already in the "What's Out and Coming Up" Thread, but I wanted to ask here too...

Question. My Target has the Gloom Beach 5 pack right now. Has the Skull Shores 5-pack set with Cleo De Nile, Draculaura, Ghoulia Yelps, Clawdeen Wolf, and Frankie Stein not come out yet, or have I missed it??

The SS 5 pack has only been spotted in the last week, and I don't think it's very widespread. So you haven't missed it.. distribution is just spotty at the moment

Offline rayedelsol

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #470 on: July 03, 2012, 07:34:37 PM »

The SS 5 pack has only been spotted in the last week, and I don't think it's very widespread. So you haven't missed it.. distribution is just spotty at the moment

You have NO idea how happy this makes me!!! :) Thank you!

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #471 on: July 03, 2012, 07:37:56 PM »

You have NO idea how happy this makes me!!! :) Thank you!

No problem  ^.^ I've been stalking Target.com waiting for it so I can check store availability lol

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 03, 2012, 07:39:32 PM »
Ugh. How long were the Scary Tales dolls on target's website before they were sold out? Ten minutes? Ugh, ugh, ugh!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #473 on: July 03, 2012, 07:39:52 PM »
Eeeeeee, ordered my two-headed sea monster torso today :D :D :D

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 03, 2012, 08:04:19 PM »
Ugh. How long were the Scary Tales dolls on target's website before they were sold out? Ten minutes? Ugh, ugh, ugh!
Probably. The second someone sees them, it goes up on tumblr... which really doesn't help anyone. I don't think these fan blogs realize scalpers stalk that tag... for that exact reason. Sigh. Half the reason eBay has been a close friend :<

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #475 on: July 03, 2012, 08:10:52 PM »

And they're all listed as not sold in stores...so I can't check store stock  >_<

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 03, 2012, 08:12:50 PM »
I just ordered the Coffin Bean set with Clawdeen from TRU. I'm so excited! I can't wait to get it!  ^.^

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #477 on: July 03, 2012, 08:15:10 PM »
Just wanted to Share My Monster High Meets Ninja Turtles Progress

Was up all night painting and what not. Just finished taking some pix, and the heat in my apartment didnt help the paint on them at all since I've noticed from posting I'll have to repaint some areas that melted and pealed ARG! Besides That they are looking pretty good minus the minor touch up and detail work. Still need an Idea for Bandanna's since my Ribbon Idea and Fleece Idea bit the dust and didn't work. So back to the drawing board on that one. I love how RM Frankie's Dress turned out after an alteration. My OC Sunnie Bunny Looks so Cute wearing it even with her tutu over top its so cute!

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 03, 2012, 08:23:13 PM »

And they're all listed as not sold in stores...so I can't check store stock  >_<
Actually you can! I'm glad I grabbed this link from the beginning of the thread (thanks for posting it original for the werewolf sisters, grzankitter!)

If you go here - http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0564&desc=null (the dpci goes to the Scary Tales stuff, since they share a dpci), you just gotta plug in the dpci for what you're looking for (it's in the item info stuff a little bit down an item's page) and it'll let you see stuff that the site is selling "online only"!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 03, 2012, 08:29:26 PM »

Actually you can! I'm glad I grabbed this link from the beginning of the thread (thanks for posting it original for the werewolf sisters, grzankitter!)

If you go here - http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0564&desc=null (the dpci goes to the Scary Tales stuff, since they share a dpci), you just gotta plug in the dpci for what you're looking for (it's in the item info stuff a little bit down an item's page) and it'll let you see stuff that the site is selling "online only"!
Honestly I don't think they've been in stock/for sale at all at this point, Target is just putting them on its website like all the others do so it'll be there when they are in stock

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal