collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 35476 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2012, 09:09:16 PM »
I feel the same about her eyes, Tuney.

Re-post from last thread:
http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0004&desc=null

Target search site for the Werewolf sisters.  I've got a set on the way from a member here, but I'd thought I'd repost anyway.  This will probably be the last time though:(  Good luck to those of you still looking.....
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2012, 09:10:26 PM »
I may be late to the party, but I found Meowlody and Purrsephone today at TRU. I was so excited!  :biggrin:
Congrats! :D

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2012, 09:15:20 PM »
@ pukunui Killer Style - She's my favorite version of Frankie, with Home Ick as a close second :3
Killer Style Frankie is the same as Gloom Beach Frankie but with her hair in a ponytail, right? I got the Day at the Maul outfits, which are modified versions of the killer style outfits.

Not a big fan of Home Ick Frankie myself. I prefer the shorter haired ones, like SS Frankie and the new Roller Maze Frankie.

Anyway, I hope you are able to save up enough and that, when you do, the Frankie you want is still available!

Post Merge: June 29, 2012, 09:19:37 PM

I definitely plan to get her eventually, but more for the doll with her unusual hair color arrangement (I think it's darling!) than any of her accessories. Not super keen on pants, and ALL of the plastic bits being recolors is a little off-putting. But she is beautiful. <3
It's the opposite for me. I want her outfits, especially those stitched-together pants, but I don't particularly like the inverted skunk hairdo.

I cannot waaaait to get Powder Room Draculaura though! Seriously, her and her TINY BATHTUB are like, my most wanted monsters right now.
Me too! I'm not much of a fan of Lala in general, but Powder Room Lala is awesome. I love that poofy hair.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:19:37 PM by pukunui »

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2012, 09:32:23 PM »
I have looked at these dolls for the last year, thinking how cute they were.  Thanks to this forum in the last two weeks I now have two Ghoulia's, an Operetta, Lagoona, Cupid, Abby, and Spectra.   My bank account haaaates me!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2012, 09:46:58 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Purple and White by piichihime, on Flickr
Glory and Spectra are best friends :3 (Man... Glory needs a sun fading ;o;/)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2012, 10:09:20 PM »

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0004&desc=null

Target search site for the Werewolf sisters.  I've got a set on the way from a member here, but I'd thought I'd repost anyway.  This will probably be the last time though:(  Good luck to those of you still looking.....

12 Targets in a 25 mile radius and NOTHING. tho I will add that I have NEVER seen them locally. :/

Spectra and Glory look AWESOME together :heart:

Post Merge: June 29, 2012, 09:19:37 PM

I definitely plan to get her eventually, but more for the doll with her unusual hair color arrangement (I think it's darling!) than any of her accessories. Not super keen on pants, and ALL of the plastic bits being recolors is a little off-putting. But she is beautiful. <3
It's the opposite for me. I want her outfits, especially those stitched-together pants, but I don't particularly like the inverted skunk hairdo.

I want the doll -- and maybe the shoes -- but im not a fan of the clothes....however it looks like the outfits will be easy to sell :D

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2012, 10:10:02 PM »
OMG WOW the Ghost Girl looks 100 times better with the long hair! I'll have to switch mine lol. Thanks for the lovely pix!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2012, 10:12:58 PM »
I want the doll -- and maybe the shoes -- but im not a fan of the clothes....however it looks like the outfits will be easy to sell :D
We could go halfsies ~ you have the doll, and I have the clothes and accessories (I'd want the shoes too, btw).

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2012, 10:15:06 PM »
I have looked at these dolls for the last year, thinking how cute they were.  Thanks to this forum in the last two weeks I now have two Ghoulia's, an Operetta, Lagoona, Cupid, Abby, and Spectra.   My bank account haaaates me!
Your bank account loves you because it feels useful! Sounds like you have a nice group of ladies, too. Any chance we'll get to see some photographs? ^_^

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2012, 10:17:24 PM »
We could go halfsies ~ you have the doll, and I have the clothes and accessories (I'd want the shoes too, btw).

HA, its possible...but i have a hard time giving up shoes...and they are like pokemon, i have to have them all! ( and yes, I have a lot....waaay more shoes than i have dolls...will be snapping a photo when the 3 pair that are in the mail make it home)

Folly

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2012, 10:19:24 PM »
ghaaa want that Frankie so bad, I loves her clothes best but I have a feeling I'll get attached to the doll once I get her... XD
I almost bought her this morning when she and Abbey were in stock on TRU, but I already bought GR Draculara the other day and I couldn't justify spending even more on dollies T_T

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2012, 10:32:05 PM »

Very useful link, but Target cleeearly hates me, as I tried four zip codes around central Texas (we're talking hundreds of miles) and not one of them has them in-stock. =_= The only reason I'm not spazzing out trying to buy them secondhand is that pretty much the only thing I really like about the set is Clawdeen's amazing purple hair. Really hoping Target starts getting shipments of them again in the nearish future, as I still need them for completion. I certainly can't miss an entire signature character.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2012, 10:38:19 PM »
wow. i just counted my MH shoes. I have 62 pair, with 3 on the way and 6 extra/doubles. (please note, none of these are the shoes my collection dolls are wearing. that's a separate number - lol)

I do NOT have a problem >.>

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2012, 10:39:31 PM »
wow. i just counted my MH shoes. I have 62 pair, with 3 on the way and 6 extra/doubles. (please note, none of these are the shoes my collection dolls are wearing. - lol)

I do NOT have a problem >.>
Wow. That's a lot. You should definitely let me have skunk Frankie's shoes, especially considering how they're all just repaints ...  ;)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2012, 10:40:01 PM »
For a moment I thought she was yours. lol I would've been all like "How the hell did you get that?!?!?!"

:lol: Haha, if it was I would have been saying that to myself that too! MAGIC POWERS?! I do hope they start to show up more widely really fast, I can hardly wait. That is too awesome that you found her, Rhini! :cheer:

Glory and Spectra look so freaking cute together :heart:

Welcome to monsterland  ^.^ It has soundproof walls so we can't hear our bank accounts screaming. :ninja:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal