collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 34517 times)

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2012, 06:49:55 AM »
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12728988
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12728982

.....there is no amount to measure my whining right now (RARITY LEVEL!). Money goes in from PayPal.... have no food in the house. Being a responsible adult sucks...

Yay! Good thing I'm up early!

I snagged an Abbey but left Frankie. They didn't seem to fly off the online shelves for once which is nice :) or I just got in real fast.

In other news my latest doll came with no stand... just a base! The corner of the box where the stand normally sits has the little cardboard slits completely closed. Someone forgot to put the stand in >.< Knowing how helpful Mattel Australia I'm not holding my breath :(
Come visit my blog!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2012, 06:51:59 AM »
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12728988
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12728982

.....there is no amount to measure my whining right now (RARITY LEVEL!). Money goes in from PayPal.... have no food in the house. Being a responsible adult sucks...

Yay! Good thing I'm up early!

I snagged an Abbey but left Frankie. They didn't seem to fly off the online shelves for once which is nice :) or I just got in real fast.

In other news my latest doll came with no stand... just a base! The corner of the box where the stand normally sits has the little cardboard slits completely closed. Someone forgot to put the stand in >.< Knowing how helpful Mattel Australia I'm not holding my breath :(
Well.. I only saw one tumblr post the links to the Deluxe packs... so it's only a matter of time before they all decide to 'help' and four or five blogs in a row post about it...

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2012, 07:43:27 AM »
Eeeee, went to Wal-Mart yesterday and they had some of the Wave 2s out! Now to just wait until they bring out Spectra... >83
The Walmart in mehlville has all of them including Spectra :) She's so pretty I was tempted to get her even though I have her already!

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2012, 08:26:21 AM »
Whoa another thread already? Geez do they go fast, haha. xD
Saply, your Operetta looks gorgeous!

Congrats on getting Abbey!

In other news my latest doll came with no stand... just a base! The corner of the box where the stand normally sits has the little cardboard slits completely closed. Someone forgot to put the stand in >.<

Oh man that's stupid! I would feel so bummed. D:

Knowing how helpful Mattel Australia I'm not holding my breath :(

If I were you, I'd still give it a try!

--

I know I already posted this in the last thread, but I still can't seem to make up my mind! The person that is selling me my wave1 Lagoona has offered me two different options. I can't seem to choose which Lagoona I should go for (this time I'm posting photo's!), please help?

Lagoona 1:

Lagoona 2:

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2012, 08:31:14 AM »
You know what's worst than being broke? Being broke then when you finally get some money, you make an impulse buy on something else. XD

I found these at the Dollar Tree today and thought they were pretty neat.

MH Fakie Puzzles!
Lol! I took a picture of those with my phone the other day but forgot to upload it. Wonder if we'll see some "Fashion Monsters" MH rip-offs in the doll aisle next?

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2012, 08:45:28 AM »
Tiffoes- I'd probably go with the second one.

You know what's worst than being broke? Being broke then when you finally get some money, you make an impulse buy on something else. XD

I found these at the Dollar Tree today and thought they were pretty neat.

MH Fakie Puzzles!
Lol! I took a picture of those with my phone the other day but forgot to upload it. Wonder if we'll see some "Fashion Monsters" MH rip-offs in the doll aisle next?
I almost hope so!! That LALA and Clawdeen are just to die for!

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2012, 08:54:41 AM »
Doing some rearranging of stuff around my place, so took the opportunity to get most of my ghouls together in one picture.  Missing about 30 (Classroom, RM, GB, 1600, etc) plus CAMs.  Sorry for the horrible lighting!  I think I need MH Anonymous.   :lol:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2012, 09:00:58 AM »
lol as soon as I got home, I actually tried to google Fashion Monsters to see if something would pop up, but all I got were either unrelated results or amazon links to just these puzzles. =_=;

I know I already posted this in the last thread, but I still can't seem to make up my mind! The person that is selling me my wave1 Lagoona has offered me two different options. I can't seem to choose which Lagoona I should go for (this time I'm posting photo's!), please help?

Lagoona 1:

Lagoona 2:

Definitely go for the 2nd one. Also why do they look like they're packed in wave 2 boxes?? (with the clear backing and such)

Doing some rearranging of stuff around my place, so took the opportunity to get most of my ghouls together in one picture.  Missing about 30 (Classroom, RM, GB, 1600, etc) plus CAMs.  Sorry for the horrible lighting!  I think I need MH Anonymous.   :lol:

HOly wow, that's like every little girl's dream come true!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Tiffoes

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2012, 09:13:37 AM »
Okidoki, going for the second one then! Thanks for helping me out.
LuvlyMelody, you've got me wondering that too now! Maybe they're rereleases? Because the lady that is selling me her told me she got new supply in yesterday.. I'm really curious now! When I receive her I'll surely show some pictures.

I'm going to order her in a few minutes, so I suppose she's going to be here on Monday!

Whoa mlpcrazy! Maybe you should change your nickname to mhcrazy, haha. You've got so many dolls!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2012, 09:17:21 AM »
Ok I got the CAM skeleton body and will be doing a review on it in just a bit, along with pictures...seeing my great aunt right now.  =]

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2012, 10:25:00 AM »
After having contacted Mattel, they are sending me a voucher in the amount I paid for Rochelle to replace her.....the CS was very nice and helpful!

Gave my daughter Rochelle today and when I opened her, there was a grease spot on the cardboard that she was attached to.....thought, oh great.....her hair at the roots is very greasy-like.....the bummer thing was that, at TRU, I made sure I got the "best" one and she had no VISIBLE flaws.... :huh:

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2012, 10:47:56 AM »
After having contacted Mattel, they are sending me a voucher in the amount I paid for Rochelle to replace her.....the CS was very nice and helpful!

Gave my daughter Rochelle today and when I opened her, there was a grease spot on the cardboard that she was attached to.....thought, oh great.....her hair at the roots is very greasy-like.....the bummer thing was that, at TRU, I made sure I got the "best" one and she had no VISIBLE flaws.... :huh:

Ohh... I have to contact Mattel about a couple of my dolls and glue problems. How did you contact them, and what did you say?

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2012, 10:53:39 AM »
I emailed them first and then the woman who replied, apologized for the problem and asked me to call them.....I called and asked to speak to the person who replied but there was no way for her to transfer the call so she handled everything (looked up my case number)....everyone's experince is different from what I've read, but Mattel is more than often very good about their Customer service.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2012, 10:55:59 AM »
I emailed them first and then the woman who replied, apologized for the problem and asked me to call them.....I called and asked to speak to the person who replied but there was no way for her to transfer the call so she handled everything (looked up my case number)....everyone's experince is different from what I've read, but Mattel is more than often very good about their Customer service.

Good to know! Thanks :)

Offline mlpcrazy

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2012, 11:11:15 AM »
Thanks LuvlyMelody and Tiffoes!  Yeah, they sort of sneak up on you...I didn't really have a concept for how many there were since they were all scattered.  And then when I was counting up what I still had to open, I was like "holy crappolli, there are like 30 more dolls?!?!!"  LOL! 

Of course this all stems from the "I'll just buy one to see if I like them" followed by "Ok just the ones I like" which turns into a real problem when you realize you "like" them all!  And also, "I'm totally not a doll collector."  Yeah...I think I need to rethink some of those statements.  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal