collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dollyhair comparisons  (Read 558 times)

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Dollyhair comparisons
« on: June 27, 2012, 05:39:53 PM »
I would looove some dollyhair comparisons, if anyone had these colours and could do me some pics. *bats eyelashes*

In particular, I'm looking for comparisons of oranges and of yellows.

Especially: Tigerlilly, Pumpkin Spice, Satsuma, Nectarine, Marmalade (so, kind of the 'true' oranges)
and
Pinapple, Lemon Drop, Napalm, Butterfly, Yellow Fever.

Thank you, lovelies!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:44:19 PM by Pythia »
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

Offline Tabbyclaw

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Dollyhair comparisons
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:23:42 PM »
Ooh, one I can help with for once!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

From left to right: Nectarine (technically Old Satsuma, but they're supposed to be identical), Tigerlilly, and what I believe to be Pumpkin Spice. It may be Pumpkin Pie; I remember being torn between the two and am not 100% sure which I finally went with.

ETA: It's not totally clear in this picture, which is accurate for color but less accurate for shine, but Tigerlilly has a slightly "milky" sheen to it, similar to the one on Daiquari Ice and Tea Rose. The other two are more "clear," like the majority of Dollyhair's colors.

-Tabby
the princess with claws
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:27:54 PM by Tabbyclaw »

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Dollyhair comparisons
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 08:25:30 PM »
Hmm, I'm definitely heading towards Nectarine. I'm looking for a real true orange for rainbow hair. And after looking at my ponies with yellow, I think I ideally want Yellow Fever, which is sold out everywhere. grrr.
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal