collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS Celestia and Luna released in Malaysia! Appears to be Parkson Exclusive!  (Read 3285 times)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Well, I suddenly had a craving for hamburgers (real hamburgers, not chicken burgers) and decided to check out the new Ninja Joe's at Setia City Mall after work. For the uninitiated, Ninja Joes are the only place in Malaysia serving up real hamburgers made from pork.

So, before I got to the restaurant, my instinct suddenly kicked in and dragged me into the Parksons departmental store in the mall, right over to the toys section.

Then, in front of my very eyes, these two were sitting there, staring back at me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There were only one of each on the shelf, too.

So yeah, I guess Hasbro has decided to launch these two in Parkson and/or Metrojaya first, or possibly make them Parkson/Metrojaya exclusives like wave 1 of the Glimmer Wings.

Now all I need is the talking Cadence and the Wedding Castle. Hopefully they'd launch soon. I certainly didn't see any in Parksons.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:41:05 AM by RAMChYLD »
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Wilford B Wolf

• Trade Count: (0)
in my own quest to find them they just showed up on the west coast on the i5 coridor from portland to seattle at most of the walmarts

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Congrats! Different retail buyers will pick up different items from a supplier - not everyone will stock everything in a product portfolio. But that doesnt make it any easier for us to track them down!

Well done on your random find for these 2 girls!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
can not wait for them in nz.
if you dont mind me asking does that luna have dark purple hair at the front in first first few plugs different to her target exclusive one?
and im guessing celestia's symbols are on the opersite side too

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
When oh when will we see these in Australia? lol congrats on the great find! :)
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
if you dont mind me asking does that luna have dark purple hair at the front in first first few plugs different to her target exclusive one?
and im guessing celestia's symbols are on the opersite side too
Well, I'm planning to unbox them tonight (need to- running out of container space :P ) and will post comparisons once I get to it.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+169)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
Great find, congrats!

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
Ok, Celestia.

Well, her CM is on the same side, and it appears that the only difference is that she lacks the glitter in her horn, wings and CM, and her hair lacks tinsel.
However, if you look carefully, there is a little difference in her mane like Luna. The front few plugs has hair that is in a richer shade of teal in color compared to the second color in her hair, which has a lighter teal shade. Apparently Canterlot Celestia only has three color hair with tinsel. Regular Celestia substitutes the tinsel with a fourth hair color.
Not sure if my phone's camera can capture it, but...

But for Luna, yep, the difference is more pronounced.

In the case of the Canterlot Luna, glitter aside, her hair starts off teal, then light purple, rich purple, light purple and teal again. For regular Luna, her hair starts off rich purple, then light purple, then teal, then light purple and finally rich purple again.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:19:55 AM by RAMChYLD »

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
thanks for the pics and info ramchyld, great to see, is new luna more pearly in body? she looks alittle shiny

wanted list
for trade

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
Neat! I actually prefer the new Princess Luna. This calls for a trip into Malaysia....although the Parkson in Johor rarely has anything. Thanks for the heads up!

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
 :blink: :lookround:
thanks for the pics and info ramchyld, great to see, is new luna more pearly in body? she looks alittle shiny
Well, I'm pretty sure she looks the same in person. The shininess is probably the camera flash's position.

Neat! I actually prefer the new Princess Luna. This calls for a trip into Malaysia....although the Parkson in Johor rarely has anything. Thanks for the heads up!
Any other Parksons in Johor? There couldn't be just one. In Klang itself there's two. Aside from that, you can also try Metrojaya. In any case tho, I hope that I'm wrong and it's just Parkson getting their stock first.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:53:40 PM by RAMChYLD »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Well, I suddenly had a craving for hamburgers (real hamburgers, not chicken burgers) and decided to check out the new Ninja Joe's at Setia City Mall after work. For the uninitiated, Ninja Joes are the only place in Malaysia serving up real hamburgers made from pork.

Actually real hamburgers are made from beef. I have never heard of them being made from pork that's a pork patty. I came here looking for pictures of pony but I just thought it odd so I had to say something.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

will2Bfree

Actually real hamburgers are made from beef. I have never heard of them being made from pork that's a pork patty. I came here looking for pictures of pony but I just thought it odd so I had to say something.

Oh, I'm so glad somebody else said something! I was afraid if I mentioned it I'd sound rude, but it was eating away at me, such a little thing as it is.

Wilford B Wolf

:what: pork burgers...chicken burgers :whoa:....umm nope thats a pork patty and a chicken patty.....if it aint beef it aint a burger

umm burgers are BEEF......
 remember granny..."wheres the beef?"

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
it doesnt matter what you put in a burger, the buns make it a burger.
i love fish burgers mmmmm
all this talk about burgers is making hungery and its only 10am here lol

btw ham is pork, same animal
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 03:01:52 PM by dede88 »

wanted list
for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal