collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Werewolf-sisters Clawdeen ANY nude/bait Clawdeen!  (Read 549 times)

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My Werewolf-sisters Clawdeen ANY nude/bait Clawdeen!
« on: June 18, 2012, 10:29:43 AM »
Hey there.

I bought the Werewolf sisters 2-pack for Howleen, and really, really dislike this version of Clawdeen.

I'm offering her up as a trade for any nude Clawdeen as I've a custom in mind, and I know the sisters pack isn't the easiest to come by. I don't want to customise her if someone else has any other Clawdeen they'd like to trade for her.

She is currently wearing the Sweet 1600 Clawdeen's hands, and I'd like to KEEP these, so if you want to trade, feel free to keep your Clawdeen's hands too!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please PM me, or post :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 02:31:28 PM by fiwen30 »
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Werewolf-sisters Clawdeen ANY nude/bait Clawdeen!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »
Bump for trade!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: My Werewolf-sisters Clawdeen ANY nude/bait Clawdeen!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:31:28 PM »
I have the same version but I rehaired the green/black bit with blue, if you want to trade for her, I'd be happy to :)
The plugs split, but the hair was firmly secured in tight knots so it shouldn't be a problem :) xxx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal