collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone else?  (Read 1887 times)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone else?
« on: June 14, 2012, 10:56:09 PM »
having trouble finding new pony stuff? or is it just me?

I found a few things online that I went ahead and ordered, but with all the stuff coming out I feel like I'm falling really far behind... and I am dying to catch up, but there's nothing for me to buy.

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 11:10:06 PM »
I feel that way too!

I'm dying for a G3 birthflower!!

Phekzhen

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 11:37:53 PM »
Talking about G4?

Yeah, there hasn't been any quality toys out in a while. There were blind bags, and the playful ponies came out fall/winter....yeah, there really hasn't been any good G4 stuff lately :/

Water_Fire

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 02:32:30 AM »
It really sucks in the UK at the minute, they're obviously gearing up for the wedding releases, but we haven't had anything new in ages. I need ponies, dammit!

Novavelle

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 08:52:55 AM »
Yeah g4 have had nothing new here since last summer it feels like I just want new ponies already

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 09:09:49 AM »
Seriously... the only thing I am trying to track down atm is the Sweet Slumbers set... And that's all but impossible to find. Can we has new ponies plz?

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 09:13:20 AM »
I look for ponies at Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us.  Toys R Us is the best place to find newer pony stuff but not brand new.  Walmart and Target always have old stuff.  I'm not into collecting G4's as much as I am G3's and G1's.  I kind of want Trixie when she's out.  I didn't like her attitude in the show but she's pretty.

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 09:15:33 AM »
I like the merch more than the toys and it's been really hard to find anything. I went to Barnes & Noble the other day looking for books and only found old G3. I did buy the ones I didn't have but found it odd that the series has been out for awhile now but it hasn't made a full crossover in the merch.

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 09:22:12 AM »
There are hardly any G4 ponies near where I live, if you are lucky you can find one of the brushable's that were released ages ago.  Having said that Argos had 1 Cadence and 1 wedding bridesmaid in stock today!
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

keikokukien

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 09:22:23 AM »
Oh goodness, yes! D: This time last year, there were new ponies every few months it seemed. However, this year, I'm worried because so many sets have been European exclusives and we haven't had much new stuff in...months. Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose were "released" around January I think, but it took me until last month to find them both. Now, it's taking forever for the new Glimmer Wings. There's still hope because my sister was in Florida and found the new Daisy Dreams GW pony, but a little girl wanted it, so she gave it to her. (I love my sister for that <3) So, hopefully, they will work their way inland in the US. I think Europe has the Wedding Castle playset and Singapore had sightings of the new wave of playful ponies with Trixie, Cherry Berry, and Lyra.

Still...I hope we get more new releases world wide very very soon.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 09:30:16 AM »
Heh, good timing. I probably should have read this thread first before I made a new one mentioning that I found Glimmer Wing Fluttershy and Daisy Dreams at TRU just now. Here in Madison it seems we usually get stuff a bit later than everywhere else for some reason, so it looks like they're finally getting around.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Phekzhen

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 09:47:17 AM »
Actually, you can pre-order stuff on Entertainment Earth, and it'll get sent out to you. I've preordered poni on them before, and have had 0 issues. It was waiting for release dates that's the hard part!.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?searchfield=my+little+pony&eeshop=&x=0&y=0

They also have Monster High and tons of other stuff, too.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 10:08:49 AM »
I've Preordered Sunny Rays... because she is a MUST HAVE AT ALL COSTS!!! LOL.

I've asked this elsewhere... but are we getting Wedding Bridesmaids and Filly Flower Girls or Trixie and Lyra next?

Phekzhen

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2012, 10:33:06 AM »
I've asked this elsewhere... but are we getting Wedding Bridesmaids and Filly Flower Girls or Trixie and Lyra next?

My preorder calendar says the Cutie Mark Crusader flower girls are due in June, while wedding guests are due in July.

Dates are taken from Big Bad Toy Store, Toy Wiz and Entertainment Earth.

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2012, 10:39:42 AM »
Yes! Ugh. I can never find anything new or exciting in any of the stores near where I live. I almost had a heart attack when I found Diamond Rose and Luna at my wal-mart like a week ago. XD I bought them both just so I could have something new in my g4 collection. >_< (Although, I've found that I really really like FS Juna. :) )

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal