collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread 4.0  (Read 79376 times)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread 4.0
« Reply #615 on: June 22, 2012, 02:12:25 AM »
That last one ~ the furniture accessory assortment ~ will almost certainly be a must-have for me, if it's real. I need more furniture and to-scale accessories for my photography!

Speaking of which, what is the scale for these dolls? I know they're roughly 12" tall. Is that 1/6th scale?

Also, has anyone spotted the Draculaura's Powder Room gift set at a TRU in the States? I know they're in Australia, but Aussie Post is hideously expensive, and my parents are coming down for Christmas, so I'm hoping to get my mother to pick one up for me in FL and bring it with her, but I need to let her know when they've arrived so she can go get one before the scalpers all beat her to it.

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 22, 2012, 02:30:44 AM »
I'm afraid it's spotty distribution even here for those sets pukunui - didn't see any the last time my TRU stocked. It could be they were in the back but shelf date got broken, and someone realised their oopsie. :/

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 22, 2012, 02:34:24 AM »
I'm afraid it's spotty distribution even here for those sets pukunui - didn't see any the last time my TRU stocked. It could be they were in the back but shelf date got broken, and someone realised their oopsie. :/
Oh OK. Maybe. They're not on the US TRU website yet.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 22, 2012, 02:44:47 AM »
I am so glad I don't have a collect them all attitude towards these dolls. So far I only want: DDG Lagoona, Roller maze Lagoona, DDG Abbey, DT Abbey, Venus. And I haven't seen those supposed "new" dolls, but we'll see lol And I think I may be the odd one out with the thoughts that talking, light up dolls sound AWESOME.

Same here - one of each character I like so far, (well trying anyway!) I'm not keen on the boys, the Wolf sisters or Ghoulia, I was so-so with Abbey until my OH bought her for me last night and OMG glittery!!!

Light up spooky Spectra sounds awesome! Hope she looks as cool as she sounds when they finally release her.

Speaking of which, what is the scale for these dolls? I know they're roughly 12" tall. Is that 1/6th scale?

Yep they're 1/6th scale, old Sindy furniture I believe fits them, been keeping an eye out for the red leather three-piece suite for my girls :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline rimmu

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 22, 2012, 02:45:51 AM »
Facebook Monster high parent group has pics of the new dolls and accessories! Skelita and others  :shocked:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.272060532866025.64599.135311609874252&type=3

pinjalinnea

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #620 on: June 22, 2012, 02:52:51 AM »
Jinafire! MUST HAVE!!!1 I'm loving the new Rochelle too.

But the light up dolls, eww, does not want.

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 22, 2012, 03:00:12 AM »
Same here - one of each character I like so far, (well trying anyway!) I'm not keen on the boys, the Wolf sisters or Ghoulia, I was so-so with Abbey until my OH bought her for me last night and OMG glittery!!!
I wasn't all that fond of Ghoulia either, but she's started growing on me. I also love my little Howleen.

look who just rolled in! by pukunui81, on Flickr

Yep they're 1/6th scale, old Sindy furniture I believe fits them, been keeping an eye out for the red leather three-piece suite for my girls :D
Great. Thanks.

EDIT:
Facebook Monster high parent group has pics of the new dolls and accessories! Skelita and others  :shocked:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.272060532866025.64599.135311609874252&type=3
OK. I was wrong.

OK. So far the only thing that appeals to me is Rochelle's stripy tights and maybe Jinafire. I'll have to wait and see what the actual doll looks like. Everything else is either hideous or just meh. Frankie's vanity is kinda cool too but I already have Cleo's.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:10:44 AM by pukunui »

Offline Clementine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 22, 2012, 03:03:40 AM »

Oh my gosh! I need that cafe! And clear CAMs! And the dragon girl! And the new Rochelle!
Why must so many of the new things be amazing :(

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 22, 2012, 03:04:13 AM »

:squee: omg :squee:

I'm in love with Jinafire and Skelita, and new Rochelle too! Major love for all the Scaris ghouls, really, I'm going to need them all!  :shocked:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 22, 2012, 03:06:19 AM »
Venus McFlytrap....:lovey: and I need that GR Frankie just because her hair looks awesome! Ice and Blob girl starter packs...Mummy and Gorgon starter packs...OMG Skelita Calaveras I need her worse than pizza...JinaFire Long...glowing Spectra is a little disappointing but that's just because I expected all her limbs to glow, not just the lower bits. Crap my wallet is never going to forgive me. Assuming any of this becomes available to people in the UK of course.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline pukunui

• View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 22, 2012, 03:06:46 AM »
Skelita gives me the shivers. She also reminds me a lot of Michael Jackson and not in a good way.

Whew! I'm so glad I don't like most of this new stuff. My wallet (and my wife) will be very happy.

Now, if anyone can confirm that the original signature Frankie is going to be rereleased later this year, I do want one of those.

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
« Reply #626 on: June 22, 2012, 03:13:49 AM »

OMG OMG OMG MUST HAVE Jinafire!!! I love her. And the new Rochelle is so pretty. and Travel Lala is gorgeous. Love the bangs. And the CAMS... omg  :frolic: *throws money at the monitor*
Come visit my blog!

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 22, 2012, 03:19:00 AM »
Welp. Mattel just took my wallet and doesn't want to give it back.

The sounds my fiance and I made towards that Rochelle were inhuman. As was mine towards Jinafire. Ugh. I also died laughing that they are doing a goo girl CAM set. Those seem to be SUPER prototype images though, very odd and unfinished looking so I'm sure a lot of this stuff is slated for end of the year/2013.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 22, 2012, 03:41:49 AM »

Wow!   I think I might like the new Rochelle even more than the 1st release!   And the dragon girl looks pretty too.  And Abbey's bed!

Too bad I don't have limitless funds.  lol!

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 22, 2012, 04:09:28 AM »
Humm. I'm sure Skelita has a pretty face sculpt under that make-up, but as she is by default I can't find myself interested in owning her. Then again, I have the CAM skeleton already, I don't really need another skeleton in my crew.

Scaris Nights Rochelle is a beauty, I'm not sure which version of her I like more! Maybe the original one, she has nicer shoes and I'm a sucker for MH shoes  :lookround:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal