collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Handmade DAL Dresses  (Read 889 times)

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Handmade DAL Dresses
« on: June 14, 2012, 12:00:05 PM »

After a very long hiatus, I'm finally back :lol: I'm offering a few items here as well as on my Etsy site.

All items are handmade from my own patterns and are made specifically to fit DAL. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I also take special custom orders.

Each set includes a dress and headband. There are $15 each including domestic shipping. I cannot ship internationally at this time.

Rosalind has graciously agreed to be my model and therefore will not be included in any sales. Thank you!

All items come from a smoke free, pet friendly home. My items are intended for the adult collector.

This outfit will fit DAL or similar sized dolls.

The bodice is fully lined, this dress is made to fit DAL's hips perfectly, therefore it does not fasten in the back. Her cute headband uses velcro in the back to accommodate any size wig. Rosalind, her tights, props and shoes are not included in this sale.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The bodice is fully lined and closes with velcro in the back. Her cute headband ties in the back to accommodate any size wig. Rosalind, her tights, props and shoes are not included in this sale.

The bodice is fully lined and closes with velcro in the back. Her cute headband also secures with velcro for any wig size. Rosalind, her tights, props and shoes are not included in this sale.

This dress is made especially for DAL and may fit other dolls her size. This listing includes the dress and headband only. Rosalind, her tights and shoes are not included.

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Handmade DAL Dresses
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 12:02:26 PM »
so cute! i love your dresses ^_^

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 12:03:40 PM »
so cute! i love your dresses ^_^

Thanks Jupi :) I missed sewing for these girls, so much more fun!

Dibbles

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 07:31:09 PM »
You know I love that last outfit...(I'm sammistarlight on Flickr btw). But I think my Pressley is too big for it. She's the size of a Momoko. :(

You do such great work though.

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 07:52:59 AM »
You know I love that last outfit...(I'm sammistarlight on Flickr btw). But I think my Pressley is too big for it. She's the size of a Momoko. :(

I may have enough fabric to make a larger size. Can she wear Pullip or Blythe sized?

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 11:58:21 AM »
So cute! :lovey:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Dibbles

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 01:54:07 PM »

I may have enough fabric to make a larger size. Can she wear Pullip or Blythe sized?

I think so.

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 04:13:28 PM »

I think so.

Send me your address and we'll see :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal