collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Awesome toy....so much fun: NEW Photo of TREE !! :) June 27th UPDATE  (Read 4156 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome toy....so much fun: NEW Photo of TREE !! :) June 27th UPDATE
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2012, 10:41:17 AM »
I saw these in B&M today! Very tempted but it was £7.99, would rather spend it on ponies :)

Enjoy your ponies!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2012, 11:07:39 AM »
Unfortunately they didn't have any ponies! It looks so cute but I just can't justify that at the moment. But if it goes on sale I am so getting one!

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Bronley

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Awesome toy....so much fun: NEW Photo Up in dark UPDATE 6/20
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2012, 11:56:16 AM »
I don't think Bleak is supposed to be an evil type. I think she is more supposed to be the "Grumpy Bear" of the group. Tho if that still doesn't appeal to you you can always get her and repaint her black parts purple to match her dress and give her a softer expression to make her a new character since it seems they forgot to make a purple one.
From watching the demo video at the web site, it does seem Bleak is evil: she steals colors from others and wants everyone to not have color. So, just repainting her wouldn't change the actions she does.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 04:34:54 AM »
Ohmigoodness, these look so awesome that I just had to order the whole set of fairies for myself on Amazon! I'm a sucker for light-up knick-nacks, and at their sale prices I could not possibly say no. Would have liked the tree, too, but it's still quite expensive. Will watch to see it goes down. Thanks for making this thread and pointing them out! I'm so excited to meet them in person. :D

I think I'm also gonna have to try and find me one of those Glo-E bears, too... >.> Did I mention I adore things that make pretty lights?

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 01:26:34 AM »
Oh, wow, those toys are actually really cute! Nooo I don't need another collection!! XD

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 11:30:18 PM »
I just saw on FB that they just announced new Talking ones.

I don't think Bleak is supposed to be an evil type. I think she is more supposed to be the "Grumpy Bear" of the group. Tho if that still doesn't appeal to you you can always get her and repaint her black parts purple to match her dress and give her a softer expression to make her a new character since it seems they forgot to make a purple one.
From watching the demo video at the web site, it does seem Bleak is evil: she steals colors from others and wants everyone to not have color. So, just repainting her wouldn't change the actions she does.

I interpreted it more that she felt left out because they had colors and she didn't so she took them, not realizing maybe if she just asked they would share them with her. In other words not so much "evil" as "needs to learn a lesson".
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 11:32:13 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2012, 05:48:24 PM »
I bought one at Shopko today on clearence for 8.74. I needed a new flashlight anyway and this is fun as I have a colorful light and can put the sprite across the room for an extra light. Might be entertaining for camping and you could even direct traffic with the orange. The color hunt game is entertaining too. I do have to say I am NOT impressed by its color matching skills. It comes with standard primary and secondary colors and if you touch it to a lighter color like light blue it just dims the lightbulb on the blue. I'd like to see it store 50 distinguishable colors but that's hardly likely. It even told me maroon was too dark.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal