collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*  (Read 93917 times)

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*
« Reply #1035 on: April 01, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »
If they were able to bring Graham back then they should reunite him with Emma. Have Emma leave Hook for Graham.
Blasphemy!

Post Merge: April 01, 2015, 12:41:01 PM

Just remember once a character is dead they're supposed to stay dead. lol.

I was thinking more on this in the shower this morning (where I do my best thinking!)--if the writers are able to bring back dead people willy-nilly, what about bringing Daniel back? Do you think that if Regina and Robin do get to be together, the writers will bring Daniel back to throw another wrench in that story arc?

I'm anxious to see how they bring Oz back into the story. I feel like I'm forgetting last week already--we didn't see Lily as an adult, correct? Do you think she is in Oz?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:41:01 PM by CoonhoundBetty »

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: April 01, 2015, 03:43:57 PM »
What a can of worms to thrust upon the fans. Someone that can re-write any part of your fairytale past, present and maybe future. I just love the scapegoats that they're coming up with to keep the show afloat longer. LOL. I'm still excited to see what's going to unfold!!

I asked the same question about Lily. She is the short lived friend that Emma had when the broke into the house earlier in the season during the Frozen timeline.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: April 01, 2015, 05:35:33 PM »
If they were able to bring Graham back then they should reunite him with Emma. Have Emma leave Hook for Graham.

No!!! No no no no no. I refuse that story lol.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: April 02, 2015, 10:23:41 AM »
I am so mad at what the Charmings (aka Charmstiens) did with Maleficent's child.

You know, if these jerks would just TALK to each other, they'd all figure this out without Gold.

"Hey, Ursula & Cruella, remember that time you fell into a portal we asked the Sorcerer's Apprentice to make?"
"The one that ruined our lives?"
"Yeah, that one.  Say, where did you end up?  Was there a baby in an egg with you?"

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: April 02, 2015, 03:49:09 PM »
Well, there's been a revelation... when the Author ran from them, it kind of made me think... he's been tampering, right? What if he made Snow and Charming do that? He said "it made a better story" to the Apprentice... and he met them in that forest, telling them about the baby AND about the Apprentice. What if he wrote their actions? I mean, Snow was constantly unsure, regretful, and upset. She clearly didn't like this, but was oddly desperate. I think the Author was manipulating them too. He wanted a more dramatic tale for Emma's origins....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: April 02, 2015, 05:15:41 PM »
Well, there's been a revelation... when the Author ran from them, it kind of made me think... he's been tampering, right? What if he made Snow and Charming do that? He said "it made a better story" to the Apprentice... and he met them in that forest, telling them about the baby AND about the Apprentice. What if he wrote their actions? I mean, Snow was constantly unsure, regretful, and upset. She clearly didn't like this, but was oddly desperate. I think the Author was manipulating them too. He wanted a more dramatic tale for Emma's origins....
MINDBLOWN.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: April 02, 2015, 05:39:24 PM »
MINDBLOWN.
This is literally so perfect. Like it totally makes sense!! Snow clearly didn't want to do it, but it's almost like she was forced to do it anyway!

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: April 03, 2015, 12:38:44 AM »

A good theory, but if you remember August said that he might not be the one writing Emma's story, and I don't think he is judging by that statement, so Emma may have nothing to do with his reason if he made the Charmings do it.

Can I just say how completely unhappy I am that Zalina is coming back in the next episode? Like, it is almost enough for me to not like this arc that I am so upset about her returning. She was such a bad character and her actress seriously overacted, just....ugh...if she stays I think I might have to back out until next season because I can't I just can't.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: April 03, 2015, 08:35:55 AM »
There have been many authors over time. The guy that was pulled from the book is the current one. Yes, he was tampering, he wasn't just recording what was happening, he was changing the story around to make it amusing. Thus the reason he was entrapped in the book by the Sorcerer's Apprentice and The Sorcerer.
(Whomever the Sorcerer is, I hope it's Mickey Mouse!! j/k I doubt they'd do that. Or at least Michael Hurst or Kevin Sorbo, we can have all of these former Lost cast members on here, I want some Xena or Hercules. Come on! I would keel over if they could get Bruce Campbell on this show for something. Couldn't you just see him being a serious Sorcerer? Har. Yes, I'll get off my tangent now. I so want to cast this show. It would be nerdy epic.)

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #1044 on: April 03, 2015, 09:23:49 AM »
I have to go with the Author tampering. Right before the apprentice locked him away, he said "How could you make me do that to that poor child?" Indicating it wasn't him that sent Lilly away, it was the Author. It stands to reason that the rest of that little tale was all the author too. After all, it did make for a "better" story.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: April 07, 2015, 01:56:31 PM »
OMG, yes, Bruce Campbell needs to be on the show.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: April 07, 2015, 03:44:29 PM »
OMG, yes, Bruce Campbell needs to be on the show.
I feel the need for social media campaigning... LOL   

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: April 08, 2015, 07:18:41 PM »
He may not have been writing Emma's story because he was locked up before she was born, but he WAS the Author during that crucial time. I'm pretty sure he made Snow and Charming do what they did to Lilith, Maleficent's baby. And when Snow saw Lilith really was a baby, she panicked and was desperate to save her. Her true nature broke through, and their guilt tortured them. But because the Author did what he did, influencing the Apprentice and Royals, he got punished and locked in the book. He recognized Snow and Charming, and took off. I'm really convinced of this. As for Zalina returning.... *eye roll* Ugh. She was a rather.... infuriating villain. She drove me crazy. Her character was a kind of weak... her jealousy and eavesdropping was SO tedious.... all the time! And she's supposed to be GONE. We have too many villains in this season!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: April 08, 2015, 09:39:58 PM »
He may not have been writing Emma's story because he was locked up before she was born, but he WAS the Author during that crucial time. I'm pretty sure he made Snow and Charming do what they did to Lilith, Maleficent's baby. And when Snow saw Lilith really was a baby, she panicked and was desperate to save her. Her true nature broke through, and their guilt tortured them. But because the Author did what he did, influencing the Apprentice and Royals, he got punished and locked in the book. He recognized Snow and Charming, and took off. I'm really convinced of this. As for Zalina returning.... *eye roll* Ugh. She was a rather.... infuriating villain. She drove me crazy. Her character was a kind of weak... her jealousy and eavesdropping was SO tedious.... all the time! And she's supposed to be GONE. We have too many villains in this season!!

I demand that we get all of the villains this season! :D 

Offline babyblueducky

• That's Quacktastic!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • That's quack-tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: April 08, 2015, 10:17:19 PM »

I believe Zalina is only in a flashback story for Robin. I am curious how he came to be in OZ.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal