collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*  (Read 93889 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Once Upon a Time Discussion thread *Spoilers*
« Reply #780 on: April 02, 2014, 09:05:51 AM »
I'm kind of annoyed with Emma. Granted, I'm not a mother.. but I think Henry DESERVES his memories of his life and family besides her.. especially those of his father. :(

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way they can get them back yet. They tried making a memory potion. Rumple could do it probably but he's gone. They need to call the Blue Fairy!

I think the book will stir the memories like they made Emma see the magic in the season 1 finale.
I was totally thinking of the book too. I'll bet that's what brings Henry's memories back.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 02, 2014, 09:55:54 AM »
The series was a little goofy-  but worth watching I think,  I agree it seems to have gotten better over time.

I wasn't shedding any tears over Neil, sad he died, yep. But Emma obviously doesn't have the greatest taste in men, givin that she fell in love with a winged monkey so fast after Neil.

Plus the Hook character is more interesting, and hotter, let's face it. 

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #782 on: April 03, 2014, 08:59:06 AM »
I never liked the Neil and Emma pairing, but I still loved Neil as a character and as Rumple's son and Henry's father.
Totally cried! :(

And sure, I like generally like Hook too, but right now he's just being whiny and annoying, give her some space dude!
I hope the show gives her time to handle her grief before shoving her towards another love interest  :|
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Sarah Jo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #783 on: April 03, 2014, 10:42:40 AM »
I'm kind of annoyed with Emma. Granted, I'm not a mother.. but I think Henry DESERVES his memories of his life and family besides her.. especially those of his father. :(

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way they can get them back yet. They tried making a memory potion. Rumple could do it probably but he's gone. They need to call the Blue Fairy!

I think the book will stir the memories like they made Emma see the magic in the season 1 finale.

Oh, I know... but from what I recall (it's a busy and crazy week for me and I haven't been enjoying the show much these last two episodes) she just seemed very "I'm taking Henry back to New York ASAP the sooner the better and is getting his memories back really for the best", etc, etc, in this last episode. It just rubs me the wrong way, especially now that Neal is dead.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 06, 2014, 06:10:57 PM »
I guess Zelena wasn't lying. Fair enough, at least that tease is done.
Yes, please go back in time, change things. I will happily take all dead characters being alive again, lol. (Since they've mainly been attractive males, lol!) How about not killing Hook? Geeeeeeeeeesh.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 07, 2014, 09:17:54 AM »
Was I the only one just rolling my eyes during the long Neal death scene, thinking, "Just shut up and die already!"? I didn't mind a young Neal(back when he was just Bae), but they really turned him rather whiny since going to Neverland and I just couldn't stand him anymore.

I am already sick of the Wicked Witch of the West storyline. I think the actress playing Zelena is just overdoing it a bit; she was much better playing the villain-ish character in LOST. And I just cannot wait for this arc to be over and done with.

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #786 on: April 08, 2014, 11:46:14 PM »
"You can't steal what is already given"

Offline babyblueducky

• That's Quacktastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • That's quack-tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 11, 2014, 11:17:22 AM »
how long has lana had that scar on her upper lip? for some reason ever since they returned back to storybrook it stood out to me. how have i not notice it before? cause now it really sticks out and im noticing it all the time whenever they show regina.

not a fan that they did kill off neal and that henry isnt able to remember him so he can truly grieve over him. also i hope they didnt kill neal so they can "hook" emma up with hook.

zelena is a bit of an odd bird. how did she get her hands on rumples knife? will we ever learn who her real father is. remember young cora and rumple did have a thing going on before she went to marry the king, so maybe the two got it on and she ended up pregnant. hid it from the king and abandon the baby so she can later having the kings baby.

when is regina going to accept that robin is her true love. cant she tell how well he is being to her and they get along. get that drink already!

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #788 on: April 11, 2014, 11:23:46 AM »

I am already sick of the Wicked Witch of the West storyline. I think the actress playing Zelena is just overdoing it a bit; she was much better playing the villain-ish character in LOST. And I just cannot wait for this arc to be over and done with.

Oh my god, this.

I hate the character, and the actress is just the worst.  Maybe she's good in other stuff, but it's like she's just reading the lines in this.  I have mild dyslexia, and I am terrible at reading out loud in particular.  But I still do, because I have kids.  And literally the way she delivers lines sounds like me reading out loud.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 11, 2014, 11:43:14 AM »
I'm not a fan of her either and I never watched LOST.  I just haven't grown to like her on Once.  Couldn't pinpoint why, but the acting might be it.

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #790 on: April 11, 2014, 11:18:47 PM »
zelena is a bit of an odd bird. how did she get her hands on rumples knife?
when is regina going to accept that robin is her true love. cant she tell how well he is being to her and they get along. get that drink already!
Neal and Belle brought Rumple back, due to Neal dieing from a curse for bringing back the Dark One, Rumple was left at a vulnerable moment for Zelena to snatch up the knife. She used Luimere to trick Neil into bringing back Rumple without knowing the concequence for that kind of dark magic.
Regina seems to already have accepted Robin. She trusted him to watch over her Heart.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 13, 2014, 02:56:40 PM »
how long has lana had that scar on her upper lip? for some reason ever since they returned back to storybrook it stood out to me. how have i not notice it before? cause now it really sticks out and im noticing it all the time whenever they show regina.
Lana has had that scar from episode 1 (and who knows how long before then). As we age things slowly become more prominent...

Post Merge: April 13, 2014, 02:57:04 PM

Oh, yeah, Happy Once Day!!

G4 customs 4 sale

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 13, 2014, 04:09:07 PM »
Caught up again and excited for tonight's episode!

Glad to finally get the why of the Wicked Witch... Its a bit of a stretch but I love the villains in this series, horrible and over the top but also kinda relatable... I think it would be hard not to be a least a little awful if someone spurned you and you had super awesome powers. I also love how almost all the good people don't have magic but they fight so hard for what's right. It's all so relatable while being so unbelievable at the same time. It's good times. Plus: Hook ('nuff said?) and maybe if they do the do-over curse we'll get a few more dashing-young-men back.

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #793 on: April 14, 2014, 10:40:33 AM »
This episode was a little ':huh:' for me.

I was happy to see Ariel again though, even if it seems she may be out of the show now? :(

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 14, 2014, 11:54:53 AM »
Sounds like she got her happy ending. So yeah, I doubt we'll see more of either character anymore.

Aww, poor Hook.

G4 customs 4 sale

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal