collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 100092 times)

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #1005 on: June 22, 2013, 01:31:15 AM »
I was at Target today and the basic dolls were on clearance for $13.68, so I picked up Tula Toned. I didn't plan on ever getting her, but after opening her, I like her way more now!

oOOH  gotta go check my target :)

Offline rimmu

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaskurgi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1007 on: June 22, 2013, 02:59:42 PM »
Justice is having a huge sale on the older dolls. $4.19 ea and the Night Light one is $14 something :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: June 22, 2013, 04:29:12 PM »
Wow those fakies are creepy looking, lol.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: June 22, 2013, 06:52:02 PM »
Wow- Justice- that is soooo cheap! I'm having the hardest time resisting!

Those fakies are terrible!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: June 23, 2013, 12:54:27 PM »
Finally sprang for Tula Toned and Malie Tasker when I saw them on clearance at Target yesterday. I can't wait to free them from their packaging tonight.

kaskurgi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1011 on: June 23, 2013, 03:17:24 PM »
Make sure you get them to price match to the Justice price Dx! They -WILL- do it lol :D

Offline mistic_imp

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: June 23, 2013, 03:49:46 PM »
caved i bought allie and mae from justice!!  TY for the link!   

now if i could just find a good sale on mallie a tula i'd be all set!

Offline dxgirly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: June 23, 2013, 07:37:40 PM »
Oh my! I've definitely decided I'm not going to debox my two new dolls. My first four girls had been taken out of the package, but were directly put into storage shortly before I moved... well, I tried to put them on display today, and those stands are awful! I keep pulling out their arms and heads just trying to get them to stand on the things. Ugh. And Mae's wig will NOT stay on her head. I set them all up 3 or 4 times, and then left the room, only to hear them come crashing down 5 minutes later from the livingroom. I finally got so frustrated that put them all in box, and closed them in the closet. Ugh. I'm so upset. I wish I had never deboxed them.

Sorry for the rant, guys.... I'm just really disappointed.  :sad:

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #1014 on: June 23, 2013, 08:12:28 PM »
Oh no!  Would another doll stand work better maybe?

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: June 23, 2013, 08:47:07 PM »
I have been racking my brain for a good way to display these little girls and.......nothing!  I've got 2 energy pods so two of my dolls are displayed properly.  The others?  Standing in a short vase.  Yup, like for flowers.  And it's just a way to keep them from laying on their eye lashes which I've managed to mangle:(  It's not a good set up, at all ;)

If ANYONE can come up with ANYTHING please post!  I need help too:)  There's got to be a simple solution out there somewhere :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: June 24, 2013, 10:45:11 AM »
Oh my! I've definitely decided I'm not going to debox my two new dolls. My first four girls had been taken out of the package, but were directly put into storage shortly before I moved... well, I tried to put them on display today, and those stands are awful! I keep pulling out their arms and heads just trying to get them to stand on the things. Ugh. And Mae's wig will NOT stay on her head. I set them all up 3 or 4 times, and then left the room, only to hear them come crashing down 5 minutes later from the livingroom. I finally got so frustrated that put them all in box, and closed them in the closet. Ugh. I'm so upset. I wish I had never deboxed them.

Sorry for the rant, guys.... I'm just really disappointed.  :sad:

THe stands are very annoying-

What I do is wrestle with the dolls to get the feet in there -  then I use one of the clear rubber bands that comes with the packaging- and essentially tie the dolls onto their stands.  It's the only thing that works.

Otherwise I guess you could find another doll stand that works-  ie "Kaiser doll stands" are pretty universal, sturdy and always on ebay for cheaps.

-

BTW I broke down and bought three more dolls from Justice-  I mean $4.19??  Even their hair is worth more than that, lol. 

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: June 24, 2013, 05:54:20 PM »
I like the clear rubberband idea, but the Orbit Beach line didn't come with stands so I'll have to come up with something for those girls anyway :rolleyes:  Do Kaiser stands come in super tiny proportions?  I have a few for bigger dolls.  I never seen any that are smaller.

I remember a thread about how to display Lalaloopsies.  It inspires me, but I still can't quite figure anything out:(
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline dxgirly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: June 24, 2013, 08:56:34 PM »
Well today a decided to do away with the stands completely, and just set them up leaning again m,y hardcover books in one of my bookshelves. So far no one has stagedived! YAY!

Offline mistic_imp

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: June 24, 2013, 09:26:04 PM »
hmm i only have sila deboxed.. but she stays in her stand OK . it is a bit of a wrestle to get her in there though!
  I got lucky today and found tula and mallie  at target for only 9 dollars each!!!  so excited.. now i have to see if they will be deboxed or  MIB .. all depends if i have room there boxes are so HUGE!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal