collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 100103 times)

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #945 on: June 02, 2013, 09:49:00 AM »
Thanks for sharing, I haven´t seen her before. She looks so cool!
There is another pic of her on Taobao:
http://img01.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i1/86745852/T2OEH.Xd4aXXXXXXXX_!!86745852.jpg

OMG I must have that doll.  I've been very strict with myself about not buying Novis unless they're on deep clearance, but that one.... I can't resist stripes - and those swirly eyes!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: June 02, 2013, 10:17:53 AM »
Thanks for sharing, I haven´t seen her before. She looks so cool!
There is another pic of her on Taobao:
http://img01.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i1/86745852/T2OEH.Xd4aXXXXXXXX_!!86745852.jpg
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks! That's an even better pic-  hopefully they will hit soon if packaged dolls are already showing up on Taobao-  I want her really bad!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 02, 2013, 11:24:33 AM »
Ooh, she is really cute! ^.^ I wonder what her "special feature" is? I can see "hypnotize" in the bubble near her on the taobao pic, so something spins? Her eyes?

Maybe she has a little button you can press to make her eyes move or glow?
It does look like she has a similar haircut to Venus McFlytrap. And she has star piercings or something on the shaved side. What a cutie!

For the first time I also like the pet. usually the pets they come with creep me out, but this little cat thingie is precious.

Offline sparkykandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: June 02, 2013, 11:40:49 AM »
For some reason, looking at the new girl, Mimi Merize, makes me dizzy.   :drunk:  It must be the stripes on her.

Although I can't afford to collect these girls (no matter how badly I want to), part of me is thinking of picking up Sila Clops.  Doesn't find Sila as cute as Malie Tasker or Tula, but for some reason I can't help but want her. 
Admin of a Cheritz fan forum.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 02, 2013, 12:09:01 PM »
Ooh, she is really cute! ^.^ I wonder what her "special feature" is? I can see "hypnotize" in the bubble near her on the taobao pic, so something spins? Her eyes?

It does look like she has a similar haircut to Venus McFlytrap. And she has star piercings or something on the shaved side. What a cutie!

For the first time I also like the pet. usually the pets they come with creep me out, but this little cat thingie is precious.

I think that's probably it- her eyes probably spin when you press a button-  cool!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: June 02, 2013, 01:02:57 PM »

I think that's probably it- her eyes probably spin when you press a button-  cool!

Oh goodness, that sounds adorable! I also told myself I wouldn't buy any more of these, but this one is an exception. Sooo cute, with the purple stripes, purple bubble gown, and long white hair. :heart:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 02, 2013, 01:04:58 PM »

Oh goodness, that sounds adorable! I also told myself I wouldn't buy any more of these, but this one is an exception. Sooo cute, with the purple stripes, purple bubble gown, and long white hair. :heart:

Hee, I think I'll probably be getting her too! After all, it's only kind to get my Malie a friend... :lookround:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 02, 2013, 01:56:37 PM »
Confirmation- her eyes do indeed spink.  I think you can see the buttons on the side of her head. 

Here's the descriptions of the new dolls- looks like an entire new wave may be ready to hit!  Will definitely be stalking Taobao now for sneak peaks:

NEW NOVI STARS
NOVI STARS INVASION - ANNE ARCTIC (Antarctic)
Cosmic Quirk: Body Filled With Water And Snow, To Look Like A Snow Globe. Doll Has Tons Of Cosmic Cool Colors, Sparkly Glass Eyes And Glitter Lashes. Includes Doll Stand.

NOVI STARS INVASION - INA FERNA (Inferno)
Cosmic Quirk: Hair Lights Up, To Look Like Fire. Doll Has Tons Of Cosmic Cool Colors, Sparkly Glass Eyes And Glitter Lashes. Includes Doll Stand.
NOVI STARS SUPER NOVAS - VERA TABRAY (Vertebrate)
Wings Flutter, Includes Pet, Includes Doll Stand.
NOVI STARS SUPER NOVAS - MIMI MERIZE (Mesmerize)

Mimi Merize Eyes Spin, Includes Pet, Includes Doll Stand.

Doesn't "Ina Ferna" sound awesome ??!

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 02, 2013, 02:47:41 PM »
Confirmation- her eyes do indeed spink.  I think you can see the buttons on the side of her head. 

Here's the descriptions of the new dolls- looks like an entire new wave may be ready to hit!  Will definitely be stalking Taobao now for sneak peaks:

NEW NOVI STARS
NOVI STARS INVASION - ANNE ARCTIC (Antarctic)
Cosmic Quirk: Body Filled With Water And Snow, To Look Like A Snow Globe. Doll Has Tons Of Cosmic Cool Colors, Sparkly Glass Eyes And Glitter Lashes. Includes Doll Stand.

NOVI STARS INVASION - INA FERNA (Inferno)
Cosmic Quirk: Hair Lights Up, To Look Like Fire. Doll Has Tons Of Cosmic Cool Colors, Sparkly Glass Eyes And Glitter Lashes. Includes Doll Stand.
NOVI STARS SUPER NOVAS - VERA TABRAY (Vertebrate)
Wings Flutter, Includes Pet, Includes Doll Stand.
NOVI STARS SUPER NOVAS - MIMI MERIZE (Mesmerize)

Mimi Merize Eyes Spin, Includes Pet, Includes Doll Stand.

Doesn't "Ina Ferna" sound awesome ??!

Ooooh, cool.  That fire one sounds amazing.  Can't wait to see what they look like!

Offline sparkykandy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 02, 2013, 02:58:17 PM »
Anne's cosmic quirk/gimmick sounds very similar to Una's.  The only difference it sounds like is that Una is filled with glitter while Anne has "snow."  I'm curious to see what she looks like though.

Since Ina's hair lights up, I wonder if her hair will be molded.

Wonders how long it will be until they run out of different gimmicks to give these girls.  Though, I do like that each girl comes with different gimmick of sorts.
Admin of a Cheritz fan forum.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 02, 2013, 03:44:25 PM »

Hee, I think I'll probably be getting her too! After all, it's only kind to get my Malie a friend... :lookround:

Well, of course! My Una and your Malie shouldn't be alone. :whistle: (I'm actually pretty interested in Tula as well, but only if I see her on sale... Also, does Malie glow in the dark?)

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: June 02, 2013, 04:11:58 PM »
Spotted these at Walmart today:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 02, 2013, 04:18:40 PM »

Well, of course! My Una and your Malie shouldn't be alone. :whistle: (I'm actually pretty interested in Tula as well, but only if I see her on sale... Also, does Malie glow in the dark?)

Just her arms do! It's so cute, she's near my bed and I can see her moon stand, plus four little arms waving in the dark :lol:

I quite like Tula, too. There was only one at my TRU and one of her legs was borked--the fluid wasn't moving at all... But she's definitely tempting, if I ever saw a good one on sale!  ^.^
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 02, 2013, 04:53:46 PM »
Oh cool! I've been semi-interested in the Skins dolls-  glad to see they are actually getting more common in stores now.   Waiting for a nice clearance price on Amazon...

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 02, 2013, 05:56:43 PM »
Oh that new spiraly doll is awesome! :D  will be getting her for sure.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal