collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 100121 times)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2012, 02:23:17 PM »
Yeah, this huge playset thingie is going to sit next to my hydration station :) It's huge. I tried to take a video of it, but my Yorkie kept getting in the way :)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2012, 04:03:05 PM »
See?  Told you.  Adorable!  I'm so glad I could help you out Rayedelsol!  *sigh*  I'll just live vicariously through your pictures.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2012, 07:54:27 PM »
Got to see Nita (sp?) in person for the first time today:)  She's cute too.  I don't think I can afford to jump into this line as well as MH.  It's too bad, because they are adorable.  I love their eyes <3 

I read your post and instantly went to my Target DPCI checker, and sure enough, she is in our stores. [I was at Target earlier today, and didn't check toys. I guess that's what I get for not checking]

So, without further interruption, let me introduce you to Ms. Nita Light:

Ahhh! Do you have a link to check the DPCI for her? She's SO cute! I NEED her!

Oh, and I got Mae today. Yey! :frolic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #273 on: August 10, 2012, 08:10:09 PM »
Ohhhhhh... I saw them again in Target yesterday ... Alie Lectric changed my mind. I NEED them. Will have to wait til I have some extra money, but yeah. I'm a convert.
:P

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2012, 08:41:01 PM »
Nida/Nita is cute, but I wish she came in a different wig. Something 'bout the one she has is just weird... I can't put my finger on it though. :\
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #275 on: August 10, 2012, 08:41:50 PM »
Got to see Nita (sp?) in person for the first time today:)  She's cute too.  I don't think I can afford to jump into this line as well as MH.  It's too bad, because they are adorable.  I love their eyes <3 

I read your post and instantly went to my Target DPCI checker, and sure enough, she is in our stores. [I was at Target earlier today, and didn't check toys. I guess that's what I get for not checking]

So, without further interruption, let me introduce you to Ms. Nita Light:

Ahhh! Do you have a link to check the DPCI for her? She's SO cute! I NEED her!

Oh, and I got Mae today. Yey! :frolic:

Here ya go: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0901
She is just too cute! I thought her pantsuit was going to be horrible, but it is actually really cute.

And Jiggles, I don't think it matters, but Nita has rooted hair, in case it matters.

YellowCat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #276 on: August 10, 2012, 08:50:54 PM »
You guys have broken me! :throw:  Next week one of these dolls is coming home with me as soon as I get paid.

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2012, 03:35:26 PM »
Here ya go: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0901
She is just too cute! I thought her pantsuit was going to be horrible, but it is actually really cute.

And Jiggles, I don't think it matters, but Nita has rooted hair, in case it matters.

Oooooo! Thanks! There's one about 30 minutes away from me. I wonder if she'll still be there on Monday. How much did she cost? I'm assuming more because she comes in a large set.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2012, 03:41:22 PM »
They should be there. I've had no issue finding these girls. :D

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2012, 03:44:11 PM »

Oooooo! Thanks! There's one about 30 minutes away from me. I wonder if she'll still be there on Monday. How much did she cost? I'm assuming more because she comes in a large set.

Yeah, she comes with that huge energy pod and she is $39.99
http://www.target.com/p/novi-stars-energy-pod-playset/-/A-14062247

MoongazerThePony

« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2012, 11:19:44 AM »
I saw pictures of them on the fb page..

OH MY GOSH THOSE THINGS ARE ADORABLE

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2012, 11:44:11 AM »
Here's the rest of the Target DCPI numbers for the other girls (they're all pre-entered) if anyone wants to check their local stores for them without having to drive there.

Alie Lectric: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0894

Mae Tallick: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0890

Una Verse: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0895

Ari Roma: http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?tcin=&dpci=086-02-0891

What's really convenient is that each character actually has their own number in the system, as opposed to MH for example, which may be sharing a number between about a dozen other dolls. ;)

ElusiveLily

« Reply #282 on: August 16, 2012, 05:46:27 PM »
I took another trip to Target yesterday and had another look at these dolls. I fear I may break down and buy them.

Man I need a job...

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2012, 05:59:41 PM »
My Kmart had all of them today. I didn't pick one up though  :blush: I really want to get Allie next thought. My Una is starting to drown in my Monster High's.

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 16, 2012, 06:46:19 PM »
Okay, these are just amazing! I want the one with the short-ish pink hair.

Post Merge: August 16, 2012, 08:01:41 PM

Update: I had to drive to Target tonight to pick up some last minute necessities I need (headache medicine, ugh). I went to check for these and behold! They had all of them. I couldn't resist. They looked even better in person. I came home with Alie Lectric and Una Verse.  I intend on getting the other two eventually but these will do for now. I also picked up a Bratzilla doll today (Jade J'Adore, to be exact) because I fell in love with her on the spot too. I NEVER buy dolls. The only other dolls I own are three Monster High ones that I couldn't pass up. So the whole doll scene is fairly new to me. I must admit that lately they have been coming out with some REALLY awesome lines of dolls that certainly catch my attention when I go to the toy department at retail stores.

So....I'm really stoked about these Novi Stars! I hope the line takes off and does really well! I'd definitely keep buying them if they are all as cool as the current ones.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:01:41 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal