collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 100006 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #165 on: July 30, 2012, 07:02:57 PM »
I saw them at Walmart today :) Their faces are SO cute (loved Una) but I was disappointed in their bodies and the (almost total?) lack of articulation. They are ~$23 here and I couldn't make myself pay that  :huh: Guess I'll wait until/if they go on sale...
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #166 on: July 30, 2012, 07:07:59 PM »
PICTURES! Get ready for some serious pic spam. I bought Una today [The glitter and water body] and I will probably be getting more. She is so cute! Yes, she is small, and only her shoulders are articulated, but her hair is rooted, and she is just too cute! Interesting note, There are two Targets in my town, one reset the isle today they are one [They are RIGHT next to the MH dolls] and they didn't have an Una, or a space for her [Target is doing different DPCI's and locations for each doll, which is weird, but whatevs]. The other Target has not reset that isle yet, but they had one out loose on the shelf. The reset Target has a space for the Nita Lite set and a place for the fashion packs, but they aren't in yet.
Anyways, on to the pics:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Una Verse Ready For My Close-Up by reidelsol, on Flickr

Una Verse by reidelsol, on Flickr

Una Verse Dress by reidelsol, on Flickr

My Ears are SO Cute by reidelsol, on Flickr

Glamour Shots by reidelsol, on Flickr

You Know You Want Me by reidelsol, on Flickr

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 30, 2012, 07:14:43 PM »
Eee such cute pics, rayedelsol! The eyes are really so gorgeous. I'll probably cave eventually and get one :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #168 on: July 30, 2012, 07:26:17 PM »
They are really cute. I forgot to get photos of the pet. If she came with a brush, life would be perfect. Her hair has a terrible texture. I washed it, and we'll see if that helps. I'll probably straighten it too, we'll see. I can't wait to see what all they do with this line, it's actually really cute! OH! I forgot to put her antennae back in! Oopps! :) All those photos are without her antennae! LOL

I think the next one I will get will be Alie, the light-up one. Ironically, it will probably be the smelly one next; there are photos of her on Flickr where someone has taken all of her glitter off, and she is just SO cute :) They also straightened out her crazy hair.... SUPER cute!

Someone stop me!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 30, 2012, 07:40:00 PM »
Aww, cute!! Does she have water only in her legs or does it go up to her upper body??

She's so pretty and cute. Should've taken a better look at them when I was at the store the first time I saw them. XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #170 on: July 30, 2012, 07:53:34 PM »
It goes up into her chest and stops just under her arm-socket. The glitter will move around, but it takes some turning and tapping to get it to move the first time. I don't know if her shoes come off..... I'm scared to force them, and the stand kinda *clicks* into them.

If you get one, be VERY careful about the ring on her hand. It fell off on my and I almost lost it, because I didn't know it. [I've actually almost lost it like three times, I need to glue it in or something] Also, unwrapping is hazardous. It might be that I was rushing, but I cut my finger on some part of the packaging.

The "headband" that is the handle is actually usable by a person over the age of 12, because it goes into your hair like a clippy, so it doesn't compress on your head.... I've been wearing it tonight to make my husband smile :)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2012, 09:43:48 PM »

I think the next one I will get will be Alie, the light-up one. Ironically, it will probably be the smelly one next; there are photos of her on Flickr where someone has taken all of her glitter off, and she is just SO cute :) They also straightened out her crazy hair.... SUPER cute!

Someone stop me!

^ Link please? I'd love to see this!  :biggrin:

After seeing other people getting them I really really want to get one. Probably Una because I LOVE her hair and her overall look. I don't really care if her glitter water feature doesn't work too well. Hopefully on Thursday when I go out I will see one. If not it's no big deal I guess since I still have a ton of other dollies and other toy wants. But if I see Una and the La Dee Da I want.. so snagging them!!!!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 30, 2012, 10:46:21 PM »
It goes up into her chest and stops just under her arm-socket. The glitter will move around, but it takes some turning and tapping to get it to move the first time. I don't know if her shoes come off..... I'm scared to force them, and the stand kinda *clicks* into them.

Yeah they are removable on all but Mae. Some people on Flickr managed to get the shoes off both Una and Ari and I saw an Allie with one of her shoes kicking around the box.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hollohbox/7664264334/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ickynicky/7661743376/
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 30, 2012, 10:54:15 PM »
Oh my goodness Rayedelsol, those pictures! I love Una more and more every time I see her! I hope her hair isn't too terrible in quality, I long to pet and brush all that lovely whiteness.

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #174 on: July 31, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »
I'm sorry to double spam, if you saw these on the MH Pic Spam, I'm sorry for posting twice, but they are too cute not to share:

Abbey and Una hug by reidelsol, on Flickr

Need A Pick-Me Up? by reidelsol, on Flickr

Abbey and Una by reidelsol, on Flickr

Abbey and Una by reidelsol, on Flickr

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2012, 05:22:17 PM »
AWW! They look so adorable together!!!!

Your pictures have me sold on Una. She will be the first Novi Star I buy for sure! So adorable! You make me want Abbey too but I just can't find the one I want!

*jealous*

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2012, 05:28:19 PM »
Thank you for your kind words :)

My Abbey is brand new, I just got her on Saturday, she comes in the new cases with Robecca and Venus, so hopefully you'll find her :) I wasn't sold on her, but I got her with Venus and Robecca just because... but now I love her so much! [if you would have told me I was typing that last week, I would have called you a liar :) ]

Una was SO worth it! Her adorable eyes are staring at me now from Abbey's arms right now. I will be going back to Target tomorrow and looking for more :) She has so sold me on them!!!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2012, 05:53:34 PM »
I bought Una just now!!!! she really is adorable. love her. The glitter in mine actually moves around pretty good and isn't too clumpy.
(side note, there was a monster high scalper at target too, she bought an entire cart full of those story tale ones)
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Folly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2012, 06:51:41 PM »
Ahhhh, those pictures of Una make me want these things even more!!  I'm even starting to get past their small size and lack of articulation XD
I REALLY hope the Target I'm going to next week has them... I kind of doubt my Walmart will for a really long time.  They're like a year behind on all the toys I like... T_T accursed small town.

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2012, 06:39:01 PM »
Sad face. I noticed this evening that Una's ring has fallen off :( Now she has this tiny hole in her hand. If I ever find that thing, I am going to super glue it to her hand!

Still no fashion packs at my Target. :( So far Target is the only one in my area that has Novi Stars. I also noticed today that the in-town-Target is not going to carry Una Verse.... glad I got mine at the across town [on the beach]

Anyways, if you get them, watch out for that ring!

Edit: nevermind, I found her ring. Abbey was holding it from their photoshoot.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:53:43 PM by rayedelsol »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal