collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Novi stars?  (Read 97985 times)

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Novi stars?
« Reply #1200 on: March 19, 2014, 09:56:14 PM »
I'm considering putting my Tula up for trades. I got her cause she has a tail that looks devilish, but she just doesn't fit in with my devil and hellhound collection! She's beautiful but just not for that collection....

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: April 03, 2014, 04:46:44 PM »
If anyone comes across an Anne Arctic is love to buy or trade for her. Nowhere near me has any novi stars at all!

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: April 03, 2014, 06:09:07 PM »
I noticed that the Little Tykes website has some Novi Stars,

http://www.littletikes.com/search?categories=toys&q=novi+stars&setpagenum=1&perpage=12

No snowy girl though. :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: April 04, 2014, 04:28:37 AM »
Amazon had 1 and eBay has a fewvbut the prices are pretty high. I was hoping someone on here might have stumbled on her on clearance.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 04, 2014, 06:19:24 AM »
I've also been searching for Anne and Ina. I saw them in Kmart once buy I didn't have the money and now they are gone. I really don't want to pay more than retail for them and honestly I'd rather trade if I can.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 04, 2014, 08:47:47 AM »
I only ever saw the newer ones online.  Even when I special ordered the Curl N' Coils from Walmart, I never actually saw them put them in our store.  Very weird!
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Wishing Well

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1206 on: April 06, 2014, 11:02:33 PM »
I just finished collecting the basic dolls and I hear they've been DC'd :(

Now I will never get Ina, Anne, Roe, Tilly, Mimi and Vera :(

Might be lucky on Gail, Cici and Nita.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1207 on: April 07, 2014, 12:55:25 AM »
I pulled down some Clearanced Toys and found some of the basic Novi Stars! I dont remember all their names but I know we have the cyclops, 4 arms girl, astronaunt, metallic robot girl, and I think one Tula. I think they were $7 each, we arent doing the 50% off clearance sale anymore back when I got some for $3.50 so they should be $7 again.  Heres a box! No Mimi, Anna, fire girl, or Stellar Skinz girls.

CrystalJapan

« Reply #1208 on: April 10, 2014, 04:04:31 PM »
I've seen anne arctic and ina ferna for £15 each at my closest toy store, (need to get them myself actually) there aren't many of them about at one time though, i know there is still a lot of the curl and coil sets hanging around my local home bargins for just under £10.

Offline Dreamer

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 11, 2014, 02:46:24 PM »
These girls are going to be discontinued? I've seen a few of them in a Toys R' Us... should I buy a Tula or an Una before the store runs out of them?  :huh:

Offline Axalth

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 11, 2014, 10:33:57 PM »
Apparently Kmart (in america im guessing) has them on clearance for $7
(If anyone can help me out and find a Ina Ferna and Anne Arctic id be super grateful ;u;)
Wishlist | Trade list

Offline Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 12, 2014, 12:07:51 PM »
Bought an Una, toying with her gimmick until her belly is bull of glitter  :biggrin:
Here in Spain you can find some Innas... luckily I live near three toy stores (one of them is a TRU)

Offline Candyfloss

• McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 12, 2014, 09:27:33 PM »
These girls are going to be discontinued? I've seen a few of them in a Toys R' Us... should I buy a Tula or an Una before the store runs out of them?  :huh:

They are discontinued - meaning, they won't be making any more and most stores have stopped carrying them. If you want any, buy them now! Tula is my favorite, and I bet you won't regret getting such a unique doll. :)

Offline Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 13, 2014, 01:14:55 AM »

They are discontinued - meaning, they won't be making any more and most stores have stopped carrying them. If you want any, buy them now! Tula is my favorite, and I bet you won't regret getting such a unique doll. :)

There are a bunch of them here in stores. I promised myself to buy just one (Una), but I'd like to get Mae too... I'm not too interested in Tula because I find her face creepy... if she were in another colour, maybe I would have bought her instead of Una. If her liqued dries out, I hope there is a solution to it.

Also, one day I'd like to customize Una, turning her into a cyborg (yees, yees, I know there are already Novis who look like cyborgs, but they are more expensive). But she'll have to wait until I learn more about customizing.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 01:17:58 AM by Waterline »

Skitterbug

« Reply #1214 on: April 13, 2014, 05:11:08 AM »

I thought they were going like bratz? Focusing on international sales for a year. That's what I read here: http://bratzboulevard.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/what-on-earth-is-going-on-with-novi-stars/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal