collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Check List  (Read 322 times)

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
MLP Check List
« on: June 08, 2012, 05:57:17 AM »
I've been trying to make complete checklists of all the generations of MLP's. G1, G2, G3, G3.5 & G4's. But every site I look at seem to have things another doesnt and vice versa.
I've been on Dream Valley, MyLittleWiki and Strawberry Reef's sites - but like I said, each page seem to have ponies another site doesn't and it leaves me very confused while trying to make these lists XD

What would you say is the most accurate place to go to when you're trying to make a complete checklist of your ponies?
~*Erica*~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MLP Check List
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 08:47:40 AM »
For early G3s I am still a fan of Silverfall's Ponytopia.

I would love to find some more complete checklists though. I am in the middle of putting my collection on shelves and need to get everything inventoried. I was just buying what I thought I didn't have and tossed them in tubs when they arrived.  :lookround: I have a jumbled mess to go through.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 08:51:43 AM »
I have a G4 checklist above in the Coming Soon thread...just click the link for download

Greatponies.com has a pretty comprehensive G1 check list for the US and Chrissytree has a fab list as well...she has it linked in her siggy.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 11:09:57 AM »
XD I've made a G1 checklist, at least for American releases.  I used Dream Valley and My Little Wiki, myself.  Working on Internationals, Playsets, and Accessories now...not as easy.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 11:12:49 AM »
For early G3s I am still a fan of Silverfall's Ponytopia.

I would love to find some more complete checklists though. I am in the middle of putting my collection on shelves and need to get everything inventoried. I was just buying what I thought I didn't have and tossed them in tubs when they arrived.  :lookround: I have a jumbled mess to go through.

Yeh I'm pretty much in the exact same position :P I was gonna start making proper lists of all ponies so I had them ready once I start my MLP room, cuz right now all my ponies are boxed up all over the place and god knows what I have XD
Plus I'm a listfreak (yes Twilight Sparkle has some competition :P ) I tend to make lists of all my collections so I can keep track of what I have and what I'm missing. But when it comes to MLP's there's just SO much so it's hard to get a complete list hehe.
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal