collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone actually excited about La Dee Das?  (Read 17230 times)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Is anyone actually excited about La Dee Das?
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2012, 08:42:48 PM »
So I went to TRU and got Tylie as Cotton Candy Crush. I was tempted to get Cyanne from that set too but my mom pressured me into only getting one because I spent a bunch of money on shoes earlier. I got out of there with a set of South Park figurines though, so I dunno. She said I needed those. I guess we'll see how I like Tylie, and then I can go back and get more.

I think she will be the next one I get... I really like her hair....

Rococo

« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2012, 07:08:20 PM »
I got Tylie in her slumber party/sweet party outfit and she is just cute as a button! Hopefully once I pull her out of the package she doesn't disappoint me. But omg her body looks so... so delicate.

EDIT: So I finally freed Tylie from her plastic prison today (while hurting myself in the process trying to pry all the plastic tabs off the back... wth Spin Master?) and found a most peculiar factory error: My girl has two left upper thighs! Yes, both of her thighs use the mold for the left leg so it looks a little funny under her skirt and the "right" leg loses posability, since it can't properly turn inward. It isn't quite so noticeable with her clothing on but really... took the wind out of my sails there.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:03:00 AM by Rococo »

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2012, 05:28:04 PM »
I got Tylie in her slumber party/sweet party outfit and she is just cute as a button! Hopefully once I pull her out of the package she doesn't disappoint me. But omg her body looks so... so delicate.

EDIT: So I finally freed Tylie from her plastic prison today (while hurting myself in the process trying to pry all the plastic tabs off the back... wth Spin Master?) and found a most peculiar factory error: My girl has two left upper thighs! Yes, both of her thighs use the mold for the left leg so it looks a little funny under her skirt and the "right" leg loses posability, since it can't properly turn inward. It isn't quite so noticeable with her clothing on but really... took the wind out of my sails there.

Poor Tylie! Hopefully you can exchange her in store?

Rococo

« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2012, 07:13:59 PM »
Poor Tylie! Hopefully you can exchange her in store?

She's the only doll I wanted and the only one that didn't have any facial screening errors do I'll just keep her. I'm going to write a letter to Spin Master telling them about the QC issue. Hopefully something like this doesn't happen to another customer and heaven forbid a child at that, because that would really suck for the kid.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2012, 08:34:44 PM »
I am VERY excited for these dolls! I think 20 bucks is a fair price for them and their so colorful and cheerful looking! They'll pose great with my Ponies!

I really like the Tokyo doll!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2012, 06:38:52 PM »
Wanted to share my new purchase. Not sure I will actually start collecting these (I really only like about 3 or 4 of them), but I couldn't resist the Paris theme:

She will now be keeping my ponies in check :P
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2012, 08:08:23 PM »
I have two of them, I love the two I have but I am not buying anymore. I don't feel they are worth the price they are asking. I also don't understand why their bodies are sooooo skinny.  Its just ridiculous. Their legs are toothpics.  I love their faces, but mistakes are made with the painting on these....not enough attention is paid on details and I feel this line is going to go South possibly as a result.  I do love the two I have though.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Dibbles

« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2012, 10:53:22 PM »
I just got Cyanne as Peppermint Pose a couple of days ago, and she is sweet. I'll probably lay off the La-Dee-Das for a while (I am looking into getting a Jun Planning doll), but they are very cute!!

Offline kadajkitten

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2012, 10:56:05 PM »
I got Tylie in the Tokyo theme outfit, anyone else having a problem with the stand, my doll keeps tipping over =/

Also anyone see these?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/La-Dee-Da-Le-Bun-s-Closet-Doggie-Denim/21097253

http://www.walmart.com/ip/La-Dee-Da-Le-Bun-s-Closet-Top-Hat-and-Tails/21097250
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:03:08 PM by kadajkitten »

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2012, 07:22:51 PM »
I need more La Dee Da dolls, but I already own them all! I really hope this line doesn't die.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 04, 2012, 04:59:15 AM »
I saw them in person for the first time and I loooove them! I wanted to buy the Tokyo themed one, but my mom insisted I use my giftcard for the Lagoona I wanted or the MLP castle.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2012, 10:00:07 AM »
I saw them in person, at first when I saw pictures when they were first out I was like "Ooo I want these!!" once I saw them in person, I was like. "Meh" Signature Dee I still wouldn't mind getting, but the price she's going for, nuh uh. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #177 on: August 04, 2012, 11:03:23 AM »
I've seen a lot of the fashion packs around and they are really cute...I wanted them for my MH dolls, but really don't want to pay $10 for them when I can't use the shoes  >_<

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 04, 2012, 04:39:17 PM »
They had all of them, as well as the Fashion Packs, at my Target today. But I had to pass on them, sadly. But maybe someday. :3
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Rococo

« Reply #179 on: August 04, 2012, 08:18:34 PM »
Oh wha? They have fashion packs? neat! I don't think I have seen any photos of them yet...

Bleh I keep forgetting to call SpinMaster to tell them about my defective dolly that came with two left legs! Will have to remember to do that tomorrow...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal