collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89866 times)

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update & Week 10 pg 90!! Home Stretch!
« Reply #1350 on: August 22, 2012, 07:56:22 AM »
I've learnt that just because I'm getting a bit peckish, doesn't mean I HAVE TO EAT NAO!, but instead I can hang on and have a filling, lower calorie meal instead of an undeeded snack. Also less is more when it comes to spreads, juices and spoonfuls of sugar in my tea!
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: August 22, 2012, 08:44:05 AM »
I've learned to try and pace myself, that losing the weight doesn't come off as easy as it comes on, and that I can't blame myself over things that aren't my fault (weight being just one of those things).  I've learned that I can lose the weight, just slowly, and that I will be ok in the end.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1352 on: August 22, 2012, 10:35:27 AM »
Pinkamena WAY TO GO ON THE HABIT KICK!

I am a firm believer that when I go out...cals are not an issue. That is a treat:) I just try and eat a small portion and take the rest home. If it was good to then it will be great later:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline psyknife

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.personalfitnessathome.com
« Reply #1353 on: August 22, 2012, 11:00:20 AM »
I've learned that I'm stronger than I think :-)
Personal Fitness At Home ~ Home Fitness Programs To Help You Succeed
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1354 on: August 22, 2012, 02:55:44 PM »
I've learned how to eat healthier and make myself some simple meals instead of just grabbing junk out of the kitchen and leaving. I've learned that I love to go for walks outdoors and explore. I've learned to become so much more comfortable with my body than what I used to feel.

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: August 22, 2012, 09:55:23 PM »
Woohoo - home straight!

Something that's surprised myself... hmmm.. I always knew I was lazy!  :P

I guess in light of that, I'm impressed how on my better days, how motivated I've been to try and make the changes I've been gunning for. Sure... there's been several adjustments along the way, and I haven't really lost any weight (though my jeans keep slipping down?), but at least I know that making a start is NOT that hard!

Nice to see you on the board again surfstar, I know we've all been thinking of you  :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: August 22, 2012, 10:59:58 PM »
It's so nice to read everyone's positive things they have discovered about themselves.  I'm still plugging along.  I had a chocolate pig out on Tuesday night so hopefully yesterday and today will make up for it enough for me to keep losing.

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: August 23, 2012, 05:37:32 PM »
I'm still pretty darn proud of myself for going to the gym regularly :)

Unfortunately as some of you might have read in WYP, lately I've been struggling with a relapse and it's getting worse every day. I feel bad even participating in this thread because I'm so the opposite of healthy right now :(
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: August 24, 2012, 02:00:33 AM »
Hi guys, it's me.. I'm in the EDU and I can't say I like it here at all.. The girls are sweet but every day passes so slowly, it's tough.. I managed to move up a diet plan already and apparently I'm progressing well with food! Still got my tube but  it's okay.. Hopefully it'll help.

I was given my target weight which is a bit ridiculous, but my dietician and doctor say that I can self discharge when I reach a healthier weight.. So I've agreed on my old hospital discharge weight, which is 48kg. Currently at 44.2kg, which sucks, but I'm determined to escape soon!

Hope everyone is doing okay :D <3
Fight like a girl..

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: August 24, 2012, 02:39:09 AM »
In light of things that have been happening, what is one thing that you've learned about yourself over the last 2 months that surprised you?

I've learnt that it's OK to give in to my feelings and cravings and that it won't set me back. I realised that I hate my job and got really negative about it. Combined with a period of illness, I have been comfort eating. But I'm OK and I still hit my dress size target on time.

Also, because I think it's worth mentioning, I have learnt that you can decide to be happy, as opposed to being miserable. My depression was a choice (subconscious) to avoid dealing with things. Although I'm not depressed now, I was in danger of letting myself get too negative about work. I am looking for a new job, but in the mean time I'm working to be happier. It's not always easy and I do get wound up, but it's better and I can cope with working here now.

Post Merge: August 24, 2012, 02:40:06 AM

I hope you manage to hit your target quickly BS. Do you customise at all? That might be a fun way to pass the time :)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: August 24, 2012, 03:25:32 AM »
Pinkamena WAY TO GO ON THE HABIT KICK!

thankyou :) :hug:

BS - You can do it hun :hug:

And for anyone who would alike a hug, :grouphug:

I'm so proud of everyone who's participated in this, yep some days haven't been so good but you've all stuck with it and I think we've all learnt something positive :)

:grouphug:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1361 on: August 24, 2012, 06:44:26 AM »
Yesterday I was pretty proud of myself~ I went for a walk and did some exercises at home. It's probably my best day in a while. Today I'm planning to go for another walk too!

And here's hoping that everything goes well for you, BrightSide!
 :frolic:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: August 24, 2012, 07:50:55 AM »
I've learned that I CAN do this! it is possible, I do have the willpower, and I can make it happen. Which is something I haven't believed for a while.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #1363 on: August 24, 2012, 08:56:03 AM »
LemonTwist...is there a way for you to look for a job in your move? Sometimes places can be flexible if they know you have a job:) I wish I could do more for you. I know we all want to rest on what is easy...but if you wanted easy or go to bad habits, you wouldn't have started this journey with us:) I am sending prayers and vibes something is going to break through for you:)
BrightSide you go girl!!! Thanks for popping in:) Remember it is not how fast you get out...but maintain all the good habits that you need to stay out of there:)
ZettoMomo thanks for the great news:)
Rhini yes you can do this:) And you will be the healthy person you want to be:)

Did you know we have 23 days left? CRAZY:) Keep up the good work and positive attitude:) Take a moment and pat yourself on the back:)

I am having a horrible week...depressed eating. I have gotten over not getting the lead in a play(I feel so lame for how this is affecting me) I think they went in the direction that the people really can not sing to make the play more funny...here is hoping anyway. Well as a singer I want a solo more then one line of "where the cabs don't stop". So each night of rehearsal I have to watch not the most talented people sing major solos and I am a back up singers. I am the only one with a music performance degree. The music director took my only solo as she wanted to sing it:( So I have been emotionalizing eating this week. At the start is was a small amount of wine and snacks after rehearsal with my hubby...but today. I wanted junk...so I said Blind Bag or Junk food:( I am regretting my Junk Food choice as I feel like I am going to vomit. So I have made myself feel worse.  I also do not have any friends in the play. I try probably too hard, but I try to always say something nice, compliment them in their efforts, and try and talk to them...but I keep getting slammed with comments on how much I look like a kid and have a pony in my purse. I am naturally bubbly and always have a smile on my face...but to them I am an air head.

Tonight there is no rehearsal nor on Sat so I am hoping those 2 days will just get me back too liking who I am. I know I will be active as my house is a disaster...but I really hope I can keep my emotional eating in check...sorry for the long post.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: August 24, 2012, 09:56:32 AM »
i ve learnd these weekes ive been with you all that im alot stronger and better than i thought and ait was easyer to do things

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal