collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89550 times)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Oops, I haven't been online much in the last few weeks. I've been going on more walks lately since it's super nice out and, I've also been working in the garden more because there are lots of veggies that are ready to be picked. I also had to get my cholesterol checked recently for my health insurance and, my good cholesterol is about as high as you can get it. ;333

I have high cholesterol too, RainbowRevolver.  It runs in my family unfortunately so even a big weight loss will probably not put me back in the 'safe' zone.  Are you on medication?  I am on pills.

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
Yesterday I got a good workout. XD I went for a walk downtown and then when I got home I helped my grandma out by trimming the rose bushes. (Only got scratched a few times!) The later my dad and uncle needed help moving some wood so I gave them a hand. Gave me a good workout for my arms.
I only got .5 for eating, though, because I over indulged in some root beer.

Positives for yesterday: 1.) The lady at the sewing shop gave me one of her needles for free since they didn't have the type I needed. 2.) I got my mom some carrot cake from the local sweets shop and that cheered her up after a hard day of work. 3.) I helped out my grandma, uncle, and dad with things they needed done.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
3 Positives for Yesterday ('cause I forgot!):
1. Picked up the Pony Rainbow Collection BB set from Target and 3 Filly Princess BBs.
2. Watched the season premiere of Grimm with hubby.
3. Signed a petition to save a Pit Bull in Colorado.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Oops, I haven't been online much in the last few weeks. I've been going on more walks lately since it's super nice out and, I've also been working in the garden more because there are lots of veggies that are ready to be picked. I also had to get my cholesterol checked recently for my health insurance and, my good cholesterol is about as high as you can get it. ;333

I have high cholesterol too, RainbowRevolver.  It runs in my family unfortunately so even a big weight loss will probably not put me back in the 'safe' zone.  Are you on medication?  I am on pills.
It was my good cholesterol(HDL) that was high! My bad cholesterol is pretty low especially since I don't eat meat. I think having high cholesterol does run on my dad's side though.

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Just wanted to poke in here and say I'm doing good. I went around the block with my bike today. I'm starting a new med for anxiety, but I don't like what I read about.... and I plan to try to get pregnant early next year, so I'm not sure if I should even bother if I have to go off.

While losing weight was not apart of my goal, it is now-- as now I am starting to feel uncomfortable. I'm planning to lose 1 lbs to be back at my ideal weight. Starting on the weekend (After saturday), I shall be eliminating all processed foods, and heavy starch foods from my diet. I'll gradually eat more starchy foods (oh rice, how could I live without you). But I need a jump start, to really do it right. :/ Cuz I'm an all or nothing type of girl.

I've been drinking homemade mint infused water. :) It's been nummy.

Everyday is a new day! Ya know?

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline hlbmlp

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Been on vacation last week and havent been able to check in but im still going!!!  Vacation i was actually better than normal since i spent alot of time canoeing and biking and hiking. Woo!!   I am not sure on how many points i have at the moment as i am on my phone but i can update later.
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I has cold.

:sick:

No exercises for me, but keeping an eye on food intake.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile

It was my good cholesterol(HDL) that was high! My bad cholesterol is pretty low especially since I don't eat meat. I think having high cholesterol does run on my dad's side though.

Ah, that's good then.  My good cholesterol is also high, just not enough to cancel out my bad.  LOL.  If I get to my target weight (about 25kg loss) then I might look into another test to see if I can go off medication.  The Doctor says there is not much chance though because it is so high and is most likely hereditary.

*hugs Marlin*  Sorry to hear you are sick!  I'm going to sent you a PM tonight :)

My last two days have not been crash hot.  There has been a huge low over the entire country so it's been far too wet to exercise and for two nights in a row I have eaten too much chocolate (last night was a pretty big blow-out).  I am determined to stay on track tonight though and I went for a big walk up the steepest hill I could find today :)

3 positives:
1) we had no deliveries after work tonight so I got to come home and feed the horses/chickens in the daylight
2) I have come into some spare cash - and I plan to spend it all on myself :P
3) The Hunger Games comes out on DVD tomorrow so I'm looking forward to buying it
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 12:05:02 AM by kiwimlp »

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
3 Positives for Yesterday:
1. Had great fun horsing around with hubbs while grocery shopping.
2. Helped a woman in need.
3. Bought Rochelle Goyle from an awesome member of the arena.

I inadvertently did pretty well yesterday. I didn't overeat and I got a bit of exercise walking around both Wal-Mart and Target.

Ai from Aurora

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Now i have hit tge i feel skinny so i can eat whatever i want mode...happens all the time....and i gain back everytime...so i am going hard on myself. No punishment but if i eat junk my workout needs to be more...kind of compensate for not being my best me. Cast list will be up friday and even though i feel i did well...i just have a sinking feeling. Its hard to work as hard as you possible can and not see. A success....have been grabbing extras at stores again...but they have been more fruit and veggie style so still killing the habit is needed but on the plus side i have improved my choice. Thing i have been grateful for...supportive students and hard working, for 2 days i got to be my dream role on stage, my ponies who at times are my best friends, my kitty Lily who is my cuddler and always makes me feel better, and for coffee....i would not be a morning person without it:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
been keeping an eye on my intake as usual. trying to get back on a workout schedule struggling with it. My ex bf is in the hospital and in really bad shape :/ so I've been stressing out about it.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
I had a perspective shift today that has already helped me a lot and I think is going to keep on helping. I've settled into a fairly routine menu for my meals at breakfast and lunch. Really healthy stuff that I also happen to find delicious (cottage cheese with dates and sunflower seeds for lunch and a gigantic salad for lunch) that also keep me full. I knew they were good for me and pretty low cal, but I finally crunched the numbers today, on that and my tea intake (I'm a good ol' US Southern girl, so I almost always drink sweet tea, but I've been gradually reducing the amount of sugar I put in). So for breakfast and lunch plus all the tea I drink all day, I'm only taking in around 750 calories. I've been shooting for roughly/not more than 1500 calories a day, so with that goal in mind, I have up to another 750 calories a day to play around with. THAT means that unless I just go totally berserk, I'm eating the right amount to lose around a pound a week, which is my goal.

I've been a little discouraged because I know I can be doing better, and the scale is stubborn, but this really makes me feel better about how well I'm already doing. I think the concrete numbers will also help me focus a little better and make even better progress, but we'll have to see about that.

And I'm SO in for continuing to check in after the official event is done. This has been the most supportive, encouraging, wonderful environment and something I've desperately needed to help me stay motivated and I'm all for keeping on with whoever is still hanging around afterward. Woo hoo! Healthy Habits afterparty! Rock on!!  :lol:

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I've been doing really well the past few days! I've been really pushing myself when I work out and man, I sure can feel it! I've been watching my calorie intake, too. This afternoon I'm going to a kid's birthday party and there will be cake and ice cream. I think I've done so well I can eat a little piece :)
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
I am hearing some great things. Finding ways to show yor accomplishment is always a good motivator! I like to see we all have pozted our good and bad. We realize a slip happens but we also get the glory of reaching and striving our goals:) keep the faith as thing will find away of working out:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Soda intake today was terrible!  >_<  Stop, Yuru. Put the caffeine down!

3 Positives for Today:
1. I got a good amount of cleaning done.
2. I cooked a delicious dinner for my husband and he is now going on about it.
3. I realized today is Thursday, not Wednesday, and it is closer to the weekend than I thought!

Ai from Aurora

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal