collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89353 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
I only have 1 point for today.  Got plenty of exercise (yard work, clothes-hanging, etc..) but it's my one day of the week I don't diet.  C:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

I tried some new perfume today too, lol.  This is quite big for me because I generally don't wear perfume but I have decided I'm going to love myself more and treat myself to some nice things :)

Go you treating yourself!  :)  I was never really a perfume gal either up until a few years ago when I was given a bottle of Chanel Allure ( :blush:) I wore it every now and then, and then kinda got right in the habit when I went out and when I used to go to work. My hubby bought me one I really like (Issey Miyake) for Christmas which was a real treat. I might be a stay at home mum up to my eyeballs in dirt, food and washing, but dang, I'm gonna smell good as I go about it!  :P  Actually, I don't wear them ALL the time, but I find it a nice pick me upper to spritz myself now and then  ;)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile

I tried some new perfume today too, lol.  This is quite big for me because I generally don't wear perfume but I have decided I'm going to love myself more and treat myself to some nice things :)

Go you treating yourself!  :)  I was never really a perfume gal either up until a few years ago when I was given a bottle of Chanel Allure ( :blush:) I wore it every now and then, and then kinda got right in the habit when I went out and when I used to go to work. My hubby bought me one I really like (Issey Miyake) for Christmas which was a real treat. I might be a stay at home mum up to my eyeballs in dirt, food and washing, but dang, I'm gonna smell good as I go about it!  :P  Actually, I don't wear them ALL the time, but I find it a nice pick me upper to spritz myself now and then  ;)

OMG.  I have Chanel Allure!  LOL.  I chose it years ago but never really got into wearing it.  It's not that I don't like it because I do, but the new one I've tried I like more - and it's all about making a new start.  I might shout myself a bottle once I hit a milestone weight loss.  At 10kg I'm getting an eyebrow shape and eyelash tint, so at 15kg I might splash out on a nice new perfume :)

Sorry I've been slack at PM'ing.  The funny thing is I logged on tonight thinking about you too - and here you are!  :hug:

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
My eating habits are still good and trapsing around a hospital is good exercise..lots of corridors and stairs.

10 points since last Friday, kinda lost count a bit with things going on. Will have to look at my diary. Not done the challenge as I just didn't have time - hospital visiting is exhausting me mentally and I'm hoping I don't burn out. Boyfriends going to try and visit soon though as I don't dare go to his at the moment.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Keep up the good work everyone! Everyone is doing awesome! :3 I love reading about everyone's successes!
I got myself a 2 pointer yesterday :) Which brings me to 19! I ate well and went on another jog/walk with my boyfriend. Holy cow was I worn out! :P Hopefully today I'll do just as good! Now to try and come up with three more things...

- I have a very caring, loving personality
- I'm pretty okay at art
- I have lost practically 50 lbs since I started losing weight a few years ago. And I need to remember that!
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
So my husband was telling me how good Domino's Pasta Bread Bowls are after hearing a joke by Jim Gaffigan say no one eats them without leaving a suicide note. LOL. Turns out Gaffigan wasn't kidding. The Pasta Bread Bowl is 2 servings. I consumed 1 7/8 and it equaled out to 1,313 calories.  :shocked: GOOD LORD. I did my exercise, but I consumed nearly double my calorie amount for the day and hubby told me I couldn't take my fitness point with a clear conscience, so no points for me yesterday.  :cry:

I really need these positive motivators after yesterday, so my 3 things today are:
  • I have great, thick hair.
  • I have a deep compassion for animals.
  • I try really hard to be a good friend.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Todaaay I have had no supplements. Which is bad. And I purged yesterday as well. :yikes: Oh dears. But out of my stomach's desperation I did have some low cal frozen yoghurt.. so I'ma give myself 0.5 for that, and another for my 6pm cereal. And I have done a lot of walking today! Lots and lots, and stairs too.. walking around my prospective college was fun ^.^ So 1.5 total.

My muscles are painful at the moment which is a scary sign, usually happens when body starts eating away at them. :c I'm very scared about tomorrow's weigh in, but trying to keep calm.. because you can only take it how it comes, you know?

Tonight I'm taking part in a webchat with b-Eat (the eating disorder organisation) about support in education, which should help. I got lots of advice today: Jackie, who'll be my Additional Support worker at college, is ever so lovely.. There are already things in place to help me, and I'm at complete ease about it now.
Fight like a girl..

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Got my jump rope in woot my meals agood positire planned 2 today...positives for today...piano is improving:) but that gets me a point case its part of me workout points:) i am creative and my muscles are feeling tighter from the jump rope::

Wish i had more then hugs for those who struggle.....if you can point out your trouble you can find a solution....with my extra candy that i walked into a store i traded for the blind bags that came out...well i have them all so i now have to work on it again...but for awhile i was doing good:) so look at a worry or a negative and fide a positive way if saying no....something will change habits take days to make and months to break.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Brightside - do you have to weigh in? Can't you take measurements instead? I wonder whether they'd be better or not. Weight is often such a miserable thing!

My three positives for today:

1. A co worker asked if I was still on my diet and said that I looked great on it, and she could tell I'd really lost weight! I told her she'd made my day  :lol:
2. I'm feeling really energised today; yesterday I paid £100 off my overdraft and although I spent a lot today (car tax and fuel, over £175!) I'm still buzzing from that.
3. I am excited about going to the gym, although still a bit sore! Tonight we are going to look back at my measurements and weights from when I started over 2 years ago. The last time I was weighed I think I'd either gone up or stayed the same even though my measurements were smaller - muscle building. Hopefully by now I've dropped a dress size so my actual weight should be better too and then the doctors will stop whinging at me for my BMI!

Just so I can come back to this at the end of the challenge, here was me last week (or the week before!) after work:

I have a good hourglass figure but my upper arms tend to hold more fat than I'd like, and they're really hard to tone up too!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 11:32:02 AM by DaffyDilly »

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Urgh no eating point for me today x.x It's my bosses last week, so we've all been eating out and stuff. He brought us scones for breakfast then we went out to lunch. I had this huge sandwhich and even though I only ate half I feel really sick right now  :X It's a blessing in disguise though, since in the past I would have downed the whole sandwich and come back for seconds. Now half is way too much. Just will have to eat a super light dinner!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Go you treating yourself!  :)  I was never really a perfume gal either up until a few years ago when I was given a bottle of Chanel Allure ( :blush:) I wore it every now and then, and then kinda got right in the habit when I went out and when I used to go to work.

Just noticed this, I adore Chanel perfume! :lovey: Gosh, it smells so lovely.. Coco and Mademoiselle are my favourites.. Something I'll have to start saving up for, don't have any at the moment. :c

@DaffyDilly, I'm afraid they have to do weight. :c It was worse at the hospital, they had to do it twice a week.. first thing in the morning! I'll be having a weigh in both tomorrow and Friday, as I hadn't seen Amanda (dietician) last week and she likes to check up on it herself.

They use a calculator made by Great Ormond Street to assess our BMIs and percentage of ideal weight (based on height, weight and age). That way they can tell how we're doing, and how severe things are. I've not grown since I was 11, so that's always consistant.. but my weight charts are (I quote) 'one of the most chaotic I've ever seen!' XD
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:39:41 PM by BrightSide »
Fight like a girl..

Offline LeighAnnApanites

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • "...there is too much, let me sum up."
    • View Profile
I've been having 1 and zero point days here recently. I can do really well with eating until night time, then all bets are off. Today will be a 2 point day, though, after I go to my tai chi class, and I have my riding lesson tomorrow, so that's exercise for a couple of days.

I've decided I'm going to change my exercise plan to doing my tai chi form every day. I've been taking this class for several years now, and I still haven't developed a daily practice. Boo. It's a great workout for me, and even though it's slow and steady, it still gets my heart rate up (why, I don't know, unless it's just because I'm shifting so much weight around). It should be easy to find time for, and I don't have to get all down on the floor. Once I've gotten it to be a habit, I'll start adding other things back in, but right now my new goal is to make doing tai chi a daily habit.

My three things for today:
I don't give up.
I have a fantastic body (really, under here somewhere, it's fantastic!)
I am a great mom.

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Ok, first, my 3 things..which have been my things all along...is that ok?  o.o  If not, I will try to think of a few other things.

1.  I am good at more than just being a klutz.  I'm good at jewelry, customizing, making pictures, and writing.  And occasionally karate (when I'm not hurting)

2.  I have pretty eyes (blue and green in each...so much fun)

3.  I may be shy, but I am a really great friend once you get past my shyness.  Also, I have a funny, quirky sense of humor. 

I have eaten well today (still have 700 calories I can use - I am going for a gradual weight loss, not all at once, and I am trying for a pound a week....so far, no change, but sometimes it takes a while to start for me...plus medical stuff isn't helping) and will try to eat something decent tonight.  I want to have a protein shake every day that I can, so maybe 4 times a week I'll get one.  I am doing yoga today (after I get off here) and may do it again with hubby when he comes home - he's been too busy to work out much...poor guy.  I barely see him lately).  TOmorrow I will be gone to Fort Worth, so no karate, but I will likely be walking around the mall, so walking will count for exercise.  Might go for a walk tomorrow evening after hubby's test for police academy....would be nice once it's not a million degrees out.  xD 

I want to pull out my sais and work on the bo tai sai (bo versus sai) combos, but I don't know if I can remember them all....I should be able to, but we will see.  =D 

I do need help though...I like in a small apartment so space is limited, and I hate salad.  What are some good food ideas that are yummy that are more for salad haters, and people who can't eat beef and tomatoes (allergic to tomatoes, and beef makes me sicky)?  I need cheap ideas as well....

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
been doing better monos leting me get up at 1 >< but still walkinmg and still only 2 sodas a day :)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Blue and green eyes...cool!

Daffy, you look good!

Bright Side...hang in there!  Everyone has bad days every once in a while.  I ate the entire refrigerator a few days ago.  At least I got my exercise in : P

LeighAnn--I eat at night too.  >P  I have the habit of eating at the computer.  i need to break that habit, get another habit that's healtheir and that I can asspociate with being pleasant or good or whatever.

Egyptian, keep at it, you're doing great! : D

OK my last three thingies!

1--I collect weird and AWESOME stuff and I am not ashamed of them.  I love showing 'em off.

2--I'm not afraid of hard work.

3--I think of the environment and the next 7 generations when I do stuff as much as I possibly can.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal