collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89609 times)

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
I didn't eat too great today (friend's grad party, has a total sweet tooth). But, I did walk around 4 miles with some of my friends. :3

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Well my family and I have run this entire weeked... Thursday was so busy, I did get any exercise in but did okay caloriewise, so 1 point for Thursday.

Friday, went wayyyyyy over calories!!! However, the last time I dieted and cut my calories down - I gave myself one free day during the week  where I got to eat anything I wanted. It kickstarts the metabolism and turns out to be a day to look forward too, sooooo Friday was my free day. I was able to exercise, 1 hour of yoga and a little time beginning to learn how to belly dance. So I got 1 point for exercising but 0 points for food.

Saturday, we were out all day in the sun. I did have takeout for lunch, but kept the amount reasonable and I am sure I burned all the calories running here and there at the fest we attended. And when it's hot outside and I am out in the heat, my appetite goes the way of the dodo. So we had a small bag of chips once we were out of the heat (we were running around in the heat for about 6 hours) and then had a small salad and small piece of pizza for supper when we made it home. I think I did fine with food this day, so I get 1 point for food and 1 point for the exercise (running around in the heat for 5 hours).

Sunday, Calories I did okay. I didn't do exercise per say, but worked in our garden. I dug 21 small holes and planted (wow WAY late) the rest of the crops we wanted for this year... So I give myself 1 point for food and 1 for exercise.

I did weigh myself and am down only 1 pound. Not real happy about that, BUT I am feeling so much better energy wise and my back is doing much better! So I am at the beginning of meeting 2 of my goals...

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
As of today I am at 14 points.

Today I got great exercise, but let myself lax on food a bit. My DDR pad should FINALLY arrive with our things this week so that I can get way more steady with my exercise.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Surfstar, don't feel the last challenge was too hard.  It was actually really well chosen.  I just personally am not good at trying anything new which is why I found it difficultish - but that's the whole point, to push myself out of my comfort zone :)

Today has been good.  I went for a good walk at lunch time and have eaten well.  2 points :)

The scales say I have lost another .5kg, bringing my total lost to 6kgs.  I am in two minds about how I feel. Part of me is thrilled, the other is dying to be able to fit different clothes.  So far my 'fat clothes' are a little looser fitting but no way can I get near the next size down.  Ho hum.  He's hoping the next couple of kgs will make a difference.

Post Merge: June 25, 2012, 12:22:43 AM

Hmm, three nice things about myself?  Okay, here goes. I'll print them here so I can come back to them.

I have nice hair
I have a nice smile
I have dainty feet

Wow, that was much harder to think of than I thought!  I got the first one easily because I like my hair but the second and third ones took about 5 minutes to come to me.  I guess I need to practice this more often.  How sad that I can't even think of three nice things to say about myself.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:22:43 AM by kiwimlp »

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Friday I earned 2 points. Did well in calories & followed a long yoga video. Nothing very noteworthy.

Saturday was 1 point... I walked a LOT but went over on calories for emotional reasons. My aunt -who is like a mom to me- had a heart attack (she's okay now), and I was the last person in our family to know. It made me realize that I haven't been talking to or visiting her enough, and I must not be as close to my cousin as I thought I was. I put calorie counting on the backburner, but that's what made me go over. I need to figure out what to do next time. Maybe wait to eat until I cool off... Or just reach for veggies since it's harder to go over on those?

Sunday was the date day - 2 points. We watched Brave (cuteness) & stopped for a small fro-yo (love that the cals are posted right on the wall). I topped mine with a few strawberry & kiwi chunks (and 1 baby gummy bear :P). There was a toy store near the theater that was going out of business, so everything in there was half off. I got a couple Calico Critter sets & we bought some birthday presents for the nieces/nephew. I also fit in my exercise. :)

I'll have to think about what 3 things to pick for the challenge.  :lookround:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Today? Bad day, in terms of my goals. I've only had 1 ensure out of three, and I don't intend on having my evening one.. Done lots of walking as I went to visit my Gran in hospital, and last night because I caved and had a slice of bread (sheer hunger) I made myself stand up for a straight hour, because it burns calories. :yikes: So today I'm giving myself 1 point, because last night and today have both not been very successful.

This challenge for me is much harder than the last one. I find it very hard to be kind to myself.. Especially about physical traits. XD

*thinks*

- I like my clavicles.
- I have determination.
- I have great patience.

Is that okay? :3
Fight like a girl..

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Ahhhhh I'm so behind! x'D

SurfStar: Thank you, sweetie! They're those little round about scales if that makes sense. Like they aren't digital or anything :( So I don't know if that would still need calibrating x3 I do need to invest in a measuring tape pronto!

Totally go with the 148, it's more about what you think about it than the actual number, at least when it comes to motivation! Or just split the difference if it's really hard to believe that the best case scenario might be true. I was on the wii fit the other day and it showed my weight at something like 158, which is SO far off . . . took me a while to figure out, duh, I had the balance board set up on the carpet. I'd be so so happy to see 155  :straw:

And I think you deserve your point for your leg exercises. Hey, you did them didn't you?

Awwww thank you sweetie! :) I know you're doing great at this! I'm sure boards like those can probably be a little weird and undependable x3 If only there was a PERFECT scale for super duper cheap x'D That would make life so much easier! And I wish I could count leg exercises as they can be quite huff inducing, but since it's not a hardcore work out I feel like it would be almost cheating to count them. lol Maybe .5 points? ;D Keep up the good work, sugar! :3

Alrighty now to update!

Saturday: 1.5 points, because I actually ate well! :D Despite being at a family gathering. I was quite proud of myself. I stuck to mainly fruits and veggies with some meat thrown in. And I managed to avoid soda and desserts! Yay me. lol However, just leg exercises x3

Sunday: I ate okay but not great. And I did my leg exercises and I got some good cardio in as well :) So, 1.5 points there.
Which now brings me up to, 16 I think...? I'm starting to lose track! Oh no! lol x3

And I love this week's challenge! It actually proved to be quite hard for me to think of these three things x'D

-I love my freckles
-I have long eyelashes
-I have good sense of style

That took me a while. lol x'D

Keep up the great work everyone! :D I really like seeing the uplifting, positive traits you see in yourselves! Maybe you can even try to add traits to the list throughout the week? :)
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Alright, 3 things I like about myself.

• I have pretty eyes.
  • I adore my petite wrists and neck.
  • I am strong-willed.

Ai from Aurora

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
Page 38

TexasGal ~ Well then hopefully in two years you won't be sending your instructors into fits of giggles. I'm sure you'll do great!! :cheer:

You're already doing super fab with this!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
JazzMatazz ~ Woo HOO! Congrats on the loss :) :hug: :cheer: Clearly, you're doing an excellent job of balancing your intake and exercise :)

A friend of mine did some roller derby, I have a terrible flinch reflex so it didn't look like much fun to play; sure was a blast to go watch though! I used to do roller-blading, I am terrible on roller skates. The last time I went roller skating I ended up bruising my tail bone. XD

I couldn't agree with you more, I would love to find a work-out group. Right now though, there just isn't anyone interested in my area.

Crowning_Glory ~ That's awesome! You're doing such a great job. That's what I did too, went through and planned out some mini-goals for the next months. Slow and steady is the best way to win this race (as it were!) :hug:

madhatterda ~ Woo! Congrats! :cheer: That is totally awesome! :hug: Also, I promise not to laugh, besides as long as you tried that's what counts!

hyenacub ~ Yes, you're allowed to do the challenges at any time! I think that as long as you're trying that's the important thing!

Also, how do you feel about 'cute' hyena stickers? Do you prefer them to be more realistic?

Yurusumaji ~ Never tried octopus sushi honestly. I like some of the others, but calamari has to be done just right for me to enjoy it. There's a very narrow margin for any type of error; either it's really good or really bad. Much the same with escargot.

Great job with your day! :) It's been a while since I've eaten at a Macaroni Grill, but I also don't rememember being terribly impressed by it either.

Page39

rayechu ~ Woo! That is awesome. You know, something I've started doing is prepping a lot of my veggies when I get home from the grocery store. I'll rinse them and chop the ones that I can. Just to save some time when I'm actually putting together meals.

Here's 3 of my favorite potato recipes. I also just love a good baked potato.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-french-fries-ii/detail.aspx
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/greek-potato-stew/detail.aspx
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cajun-spicy-potato-wedges/detail.aspx

kiwimlp ~ :hug: You're doing great! You keep me motivated to get out and take more walks.

hyenacub ~ Well, perhaps you should look at what you're eating rather than just not eating. No point in trading one maladaptive behavior for another :P :hug:

RainbowRevolver ~ Yay! That is totally awesome. I've just started walking again and it does feel great :) you guys keep me motivated!

DaffyDilly ~ Oooh. Any vacation you need a swimming suit for is sure to be lovely. I'd think about it too, I love to swim but everything has to be just right so I definitely wouldn't want to have a monthly fee for it. :hug: Good luck! Swimming is one of the best exercises though, in my opinion, since you don't notice getting sweaty so much!

Have fun on your bike ride! I'm looking at doing that when I move to a smaller town in August. Gas costs have risen so much (and I know it's even worse for you across the pond!)

BrightSide ~ Good job staying on track. Honestly, you may want to drastically cut back your exercise until you start putting on some weight. Right now, it sounds an awful lot like you're burning way more calories than you are consuming (therefore you will lose weight). I know that's going to be really difficult for you though since exercise seems to be one of your primary coping mechanisms.

That's OK, but remember, ED's can also focus around over-exercising and not just eating behaviors. :hug: You're doing much better with the supplements though so I am super proud of you on that!

Additionally, you might want to talk to psyknife about some strength training routines, it would still be exercise but would help you add the weight without changing your physical structure so much.

StoryDreamer ~ Wow! That's awesome! :hug: :cheer: I switched over to a different tracker, as much as I like Lose It!, I prefer MFP and CalorieCount where I can preplan my days.

lemontwist ~ Dogs are awesome walking companions. Mine's not terribly scary but I always feel safer with him around. I figure, he'll generally notice someone long before I do. Not to mention a person with a dog isn't an easy target (something that a lot of rapists/muggers are looking for).

:hug: I feel you so much there hun. I got on the scale on Friday in the first time in a while and I just about broke down in tears. I just hate that I place so much emphasis on that stupid number, but it's so hard not to. :hug: You're welcome to message me anytime if you just need to talk. I know that sometimes just getting out the frustrations can help keep me on track, even if it doesn't make me feel better.

I'm always reminded of Alice's quote "You run and run and run just as fast as you can to stay exactly where you are" in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Sometimes I feel like I'm in such a losing battle. :hug: Stay strong, we're here to help you!

renee_chan ~ :hug: That's about how my Sunday went. So I totally understand.

Great job on bouncing back and getting healthy foods! Also, I think that's great that you're aware enough of your triggers and limitations that you can put your foot down! :cheer: for him being a good sport about it!

:hug:

babystarz ~ I know what you mean, I need to go and catch up my days too. It looks like you're doing an awesome job!

Excited about renting a house? I know that's something I'm considering when we move, it would be super nice to have a backyard again.

Page 40

BrightSide ~ Chances are if you're passing out from exercising, either you're not getting enough oxygen or your calories are too low to support the amount of activity you are trying to do.

I'm glad to see that some of your natural hunger signals are starting to return, though they will be out of whack for several years. That is a good sign though and you really shouldn't ignore them even if they are terrifying because it means you're getting better.

Baby steps though, I'm glad to see that you ate something (the lollipop) even if it has negligible caloric content. :hug: You're doing better though!

Pinkamena ~ Yay! :hug: That's great news!

keikokukien ~ Well, I'm from the southwest so I've never been able to handle sweetened iced tea. It's just too weird tasting for me. Though you should have seen the looks I got whenever we went out to eat! Good grief, you would think I had just insulted someone's grandmother. I've never tried Savannah sweets, so I can't say. My big once or twice a year thing is Cherry Mash candy (homemade), though I'm trying to get over the special foods for special occasions, since it can often lead to binge eating.

Small steps is a great way to go about it! I think pulling up any tree counts as exercise! You're doing great with your planning and working with your body! :hug:

egyptiondragon ~ I know what you mean! I'm terrible at tennis, bowling, baseball, soccer... but I can manage them OK on the Wii and it's even more fun! Have you tried some of the other 'sports' type games? My cousin has one called 'Wipe-Out' and it's pretty hilarious to play actually.

ZettaMomo ~ :hug: Always start each day with a fresh slate :) No point in stressing over what's been done, just move forward with a positive attitude.

:hug: You can do this! :) I hope that today was much better!

Also, your avatar is totally adorable.

Yurusumaji ~ When that happens to me, I either search for each thing 'individually' or just use a similar restauraunt to guesstimate it. :hug:

I wish every place had to list their nutritional information, it's amazing how unhealthy some 'healthy' dishes at restauraunts can be!

:hug: You're still doing great, even if this was a small blip!

hlbmlp ~ That doesn't sound bad to me! It sounds like you got plenty of exercise in the form of moving boxes and furniture! I would have been worn out after a day of that!

:hug: I'm sure you'll get going along now that you're more settled! Really though, sounds like to me that you're doing great!

silverskimmer ~ :hug: I'm sorry you had some trials with your asthma! I'm glad that you were able to start back up again and that you're keeping your food down! :) It's a step in the right direction at the very least, next you can start tackling the thoughts and the "whys" for it. :hug: I'm glad you're doing well!

Oooh. What cosplay's are you working on? Anything super fun?

hyenacub ~ It's never too late!

Did you like it? When I tried it I found that it was too sweet for my tastes.

JazzMatazz ~ Great job! At least you're starting to recognize your own limits and you're giving yourself time to recover (rather than keep pushing yourself). Yay! :cheer: for making a new friend! That's awesome and will hopefully keep you more motivated!

Ponytails ~ Great job! You're doing excellent.

Congrats and Many Happy Afters for your anniversary! I hope that you were able to enjoy yourselves and celebrate each other! Also.. you'd be surprised what many of the apps would allow you to count for exercise! ;)

I think trampoline exercise would be new! :cheer: Yay! Go you on the loss! That is super!

Page 41

RainbowRevolver ~ Sounds like it all balanced itself out!

Congrats to your friend! Graduation is definitely a good reason for a party. :)

Tribble79 ~ I think a free day is a great idea as long as you don't go too overboard. I try and limit my free days to about 1500 calories, compared to my usual 1200. Awesome job on the yoga and learning to bellydance! It sounds like you're having lots of fun with the exericising.

I think reasonable is the key word, you're going to eat out at some point so it's a great idea to learn how to incorporate that now!

:hug: 1 pound is 1 pound! Slowly but surely, and it sounds like overall you're doing fantastic! Simply fantastic.

Also, I still need you to send me your wishlist =)

Yurusumaji ~ Hooray for your dancepad arriving, then you can get us started on those challenges! I could certainly use the motivation!

kiwimlp ~ I know, I also have a hard time trying new things. I have really bad social anxiety so trying anything new always is an anxiety provoking experience for me. I agree that it's important to go a little outside our comfort zone.

:hug: :cheer: Great job!

I know, that's why I picked this as this weeks challenge. Sometimes I think we get so hung up on the things we don't like about ourselves. I think it's important to think about the things we do like too.

Also, I am so with you on the hair. It's the one thing I really love about myself too!

shockponie ~ Great job! I think you're doing really fabulous!

:hug: It can be hard to be the last person to know, I had much the same reaction with an aunt/cousin of mine over christmas when we visted. It can be a hard revelation, if you DO need to comfort munch then reaching for veggies is definitely the way to go. At least then you can have fabulous hair, skin, and nails to go with everything!

:cheer: You're doing super well! Great job on working on small things to change over time.

BrightSide ~ You do know eating when you're hungry isn't bad right? It's normal, it's sort of where you're working towards. You could always pick non-physical traits, as you did.

:hug: Still! I think that right now compared to last week, you're making a little bit of progress and I am super proud of you! :hug: You're amazing.

And I think those are just fine.

MonstarNomNom ~ et tu? I always have this double take moment when I see that 2 or 3 pages have passed since I last posted. You guys are awesome!

And yes, all weight scales do need calibrating. Some are just harder to calibrate than others!

Great job over the weekend! It sounds like you were able to have fun AND stick to your goals! :cheer:

:hug: Isn't having long eyelashes amazing? I have super long eyelashes too and most of my friends are super envious since they try expensive mascara after mascara to get theirs to look how mine do naturally. Clearly I should get some style tips from you though - I am a hot mess when it comes to fashion!

:hug: I think adding onto the list is a great idea! I think that's why I wanted this challenge to be for more than one day.

Yurusumaji ~ Ooh. I like your list. Those are nifty things! :hug:

And for mine; I had a little bit of a rough week actually. I've been sick with a cold and it's been hotter than Hades here so exercise motivation has been low. I managed to stay under my calorie goals for all days except 1 this week -> Sunday was just a rough rough day. Only 3 2 point days this week, so I will need to be better next week. I'm starting to feel much better so that certainly helps.

Also got my scale on Friday and I've been super frustrated at my weight. I just hate how that number refuses to budge.

:hug: You guys are so awesome though! You all really keep me motivated.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Awe SurfStar...blush
sunday was 2 points more house cleaning and good eating:)

3 positives today....i am going to type them here so i can read them again.
I like my eyes....they are alway bright even on a tired day:)
I look and feel slim today:)
My custom skills have improved:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Yurusumaji ~ Never tried octopus sushi honestly. I like some of the others, but calamari has to be done just right for me to enjoy it. There's a very narrow margin for any type of error; either it's really good or really bad. Much the same with escargot.

Great job with your day! :) It's been a while since I've eaten at a Macaroni Grill, but I also don't rememember being terribly impressed by it either.

Yurusumaji ~ When that happens to me, I either search for each thing 'individually' or just use a similar restauraunt to guesstimate it. :hug:

I wish every place had to list their nutritional information, it's amazing how unhealthy some 'healthy' dishes at restauraunts can be!

:hug: You're still doing great, even if this was a small blip!

Yurusumaji ~ Hooray for your dancepad arriving, then you can get us started on those challenges! I could certainly use the motivation!

Yurusumaji ~ Ooh. I like your list. Those are nifty things! :hug:

And for mine; I had a little bit of a rough week actually. I've been sick with a cold and it's been hotter than Hades here so exercise motivation has been low. I managed to stay under my calorie goals for all days except 1 this week -> Sunday was just a rough rough day. Only 3 2 point days this week, so I will need to be better next week. I'm starting to feel much better so that certainly helps.

Also got my scale on Friday and I've been super frustrated at my weight. I just hate how that number refuses to budge.

:hug: You guys are so awesome though! You all really keep me motivated.

That's not a bad idea about searching other places for similar items. I ended up writing off the calories anyway and letting myself have an unhealthy snack while watching Grimm with the hubbs. Ha ha.

I am so ready for the freaking dance pad to get here. It was supposed to be here on the 14th, but the movers are a bunch of tools, so my stuff is still not here. I'm getting very put-out over the matter. DDR is my main form of exercise and it's how I lost 10 pounds in January.

I'm sorry you've been sick, Love. Those of us with too much momentum at the start are usually the ones to crumble more toward the end. So I'm betting you'll have plenty of time to catch up with the rest of us. And 3 2-point days is better than none!

I promise to challenge you to some DDR later this week once my things show up. As well as anyone else who wants to do the challenges with me.

"Everybody! Move your feet and feel united! Oh-oh-oh!"

Ai from Aurora

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Ohh I like this weeks challenge! I used to do that; in a morning I'd think of three positive things that would happen that day (because I'd make them) and then in the evening, three different positive things that did happen that day.

I went for the bike ride last night and it was good. About half way round (we were out for 20-30 mins but it's hilly!) I thought I could go loads further, but 2 minutes later I thought I might die lol! I'm going to cycle up to the gym tonight. The weather is nice and I had a rubbish day at work (the best member of my team handed my notice in so I have loads of reorganising to do, just when I got it sorted!) and the exercise and fresh air will do me good.

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
SurfStar: I'm right there with ya girly! One of my friends accused me of wearing fake eyelashes. Lolol x'D I would looooove to help with style tips! :3 Although I'm sure you dress fab! :heart: And keep up the hard work, sweetie! You still have to give us your wishlist! ;D I demand of making you a box myself for all of your amazing hard work and dedication to each and every one of us :heart:

And here is the mascot redone! I think she looks soooooooo much better this way. lol I was messing with giving her some various light yellow markings :) Keep the suggestions coming! I still can't decide on colors for her symbol :/

:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Purple or a darker blue would look good on the cutie mark. I would go with some warmer colors to offset all the brightness.

Ai from Aurora

Offline Candy_Bang

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Have a happy, colourful day! <3
    • View Profile
    • Looking for WaePonies on Facebook?
Oh wow, I must keep a better track of this thread! Still, that's my graduation and stuff outta the way so I should find it easier to have net time :)
Let me just say, I am loving the mascot thus far, especially her hair and her adorable feet/stance ^_^

Pointy check-in:

First week:

I managed to get most of the points, but I missed out on one food and one exercise point (different days). Earned the challenge point though!

This week:

I'm doing okay. I've had a lot of exercise but my eating hasn't been great today. Yesterday was fine.

The Challenge:

"For 3 of the next 7 days, write down three positive things about yourself and repeat them to yourself at 3 times during the day."

Ack, this is hard. I'll have to think up something that I can repeat and still believe each time. Hmmm... 

I shall return! xD

Oh no wait, I have one already. I've gotten a lot of exercise recently and even got to see a beautiful horse on my walk today. So achieving my goal of being more active is a positive thing.

Eight more to go... xD
I'm in search of my childhood Princess Serena/ Aquamarine with blue and gold tinsel. Have you seen her? <3

WIP Wish List here: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,298148.msg227145.html#msg227145

WaePonies! Please like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WaePonies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal