collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89138 times)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
I like octopus!  My mom wasn't so impressed by it, though.  LOL
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
My poor mum had a really hard time getting past the chewiness and the texture. Ha ha!

2 points for me today! I stayed on-task with my food, even after a disappointing meal at The Macaroni Grill. Then we ran several errands and parked farther out and did some good walking. It was a lovely day!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

rayechu

• Trade Count: (0)
Well I ended up mustering some energy to exercise today after all and I cut up lots of veggies from the CSA box to make a stir fry. I've never cooked bok choy before and now I'm wishing I had. It's nice to see some green in my rice. My csa delivered potatoes though right after I bought some at the store. I guess the next recipe to try is going to be a potato one.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
It's so good to check back and hear that people are losing weight already. 

I went for a walk up to the forestry today and have been good with my eating.  2 points today :)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Only 1 point for me.  Got exercise, but biffed it on the food.  >P  It's damned hard not to eat.  >P

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Aw c'mon, inquiring mind wanna know!  XD  It's hard for me to try new things...I've tried so many!  D:  I think I fail this week's challenge.  :c  It's a fun one, too.  Are we allowed to do the challenges late?
nu uh you guys will think I'm silly. ;3;

Also pffh you still have another day Cub! Come on now get to it!
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
I keep going on three and a half mile walks every morning, plus another mile walk in the evening. Feels so nice. :3

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I've had to go out and buy a swimming costume for my week away (it's on the essential kit list for some reason!) so I'm thinking maybe I'll look at going swimming once a week. Only issue with that is the cost - £4.10 a session so I'd be looking at £20 a month. Will think about that one!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Tummy still feeling horrible. :c I didn't manage my 12pm Ensure until two hours later (was considering not having it at all), so that's the 3pm one not happening.. The way it feels now, neither will the 9pm one! :c

Today is not a good day, despite the weather lightening up and being lovely. Stuck in a gloomy rut. I haven't been on a walk but the weather is lovely to skip, if it stays this way later on tonight (once my father has left). Wow.

2 point yesterday for two ensures, cereal and wii fit. It'll be the same for today with 2 ensures, cereal and skipping. My total since we began on the 16th is 15.5 points! According to myfitnesspal I have lost 1.4kg, which is not good at all.. and puts me 2.7kg away from my goal of 48kg.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 07:55:22 AM by BrightSide »
Fight like a girl..

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Before I went veg, I ate sushi a lot and my mom and I got octopus sometimes. It's good, but chewy! And you have to get past the feeling of the suckers on your tongue. XD
  thats what I like about octopus! its such an odd texture! mmm you guys are making me want sushi!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure I've dropped at least 2.5 lbs, if not more. From 267 to 260. (I'm 6'1..my goal is 200) Because I know the doctor's visit I had a few weeks ago had me 7 lbs over, and I took a long break from using Lose It! app and the last time I logged my weight in there, it had me at 266.

I need to go back and log my days.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
My "new thing" this week turned out to be walking to the park with my cousin's german shepard and having a picnic there by myself (not counting the dog obviously, although he tried to join in on the eating part!) I've honestly never done that before. I don't like walking "alone" without someone I know, but Coco is big enough to make me seem like someone who is well protected lol, so I definitely never walked to a quiet park alone to have an enjoyable picnic with a book! And the picnic was all healthy, too. In fact, all of my intake yesterday was healthy or organic.

I'm at 12 points now :) the two days before yesterday were difficult for me and I made really unhealthy choices. But I still got good physical activity.

At least yesterday was good and hopefully today will be as good or even better than yesterday!But [trigger warning] I'm feeling a bit upset about the fact that my weight doesn't want to go down even after how much hard work I've been doing, so it's getting tough to focus on keeping my method healthy. I really don't want to relapse but sometimes it feels like I'm running from something that's a lot faster than me.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Tummy still feeling horrible. :c I didn't manage my 12pm Ensure until two hours later (was considering not having it at all), so that's the 3pm one not happening.. The way it feels now, neither will the 9pm one! :c

Today is not a good day, despite the weather lightening up and being lovely. Stuck in a gloomy rut. I haven't been on a walk but the weather is lovely to skip, if it stays this way later on tonight (once my father has left). Wow.

2 point yesterday for two ensures, cereal and wii fit. It'll be the same for today with 2 ensures, cereal and skipping. My total since we began on the 16th is 15.5 points! According to myfitnesspal I have lost 1.4kg, which is not good at all.. and puts me 2.7kg away from my goal of 48kg.

Small steps remember! I'm fairly sure that at the start of the thread you were struggling for the two ensures and cereal at all. You will get there. :hug:

I'm going cycling with a friend tonight! On another forum I've signed up to clear one debt in 100 days (it's 1/3 of a debt but there's no interest on the rest) so if I can get out on the bike more I might be able to cut my petrol costs.

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Yesterday was a 0 point day. I was under my calorie count but the food that got me there was not too healthy, and I did no exercise at all. Doing well so far today though. I bought a lot of fresh produce, whole wheat pasta, organic tomato sauce and other healthy goodies at the grocery store today so next week is looking good food wise. I had to put my foot down on my DH though; he wanted to get some fatty snacks and cookies and such. I can not resist the temptation so I said NO WAY! He was a good sport about it.
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Gah, I've gotten a bit behind on my log:

June 22 - another 1 point day, did not get out to exercise but at within my calorie limit and did a good job of keeping my blood sugar level steady.

June 23 - ate well, so 1 point there, plus I tried out my apartment's exercise facility for the weekly challenge, so 1 point there too. I ran around all day looking at a house my friend and I want to rent, then submitted the application and went back again with a 3rd potential roommate and more than got enough exercise doing that, so 3 points total!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal