collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Habits For Ponies! Take 2! ~Update last challenge, pg 99!!  (Read 89452 times)

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Got 1 point for yesterday, so I'm up to 8 I think... will have to double check my journal. I'll be doing a workout after work today with my sis in law. She's been so encouraging!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Yesterday I did good calorie-wise & power-walked beyond my goal time.  :satisfied: The recipes thread sounds like a good idea! IDK if I'd join another forum (I'm already on enough sites to just keep up, let alone adding FitnessPal too), so joining would be optional, yes?  :lol:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile

Over the next 7 days, at least sometime during this week, I would like each of you to try something new. Whether it's a new exercise that you've been interested in but keep putting off or a new food (or recipe). Just try something new at least once.

After you've tried your new thing, I want you to take 5 minutes and just think about how it made you feel ~ anxious? Accomplished? Bored? Was it a good experience? Did you enjoy it? Just take note of how doing something just a little different (and new) made you feel.

Ok so this week I tried something new... Avocado Toad in a Hole. It was less than pretty... that's what I get for trying to make something off pinterest. It was ok... I enjoyed cooking it, I usually enjoy cooking even if it turns out to be a failure. The taste... was eh less than desired I think next time I'll just cook avocado right in scrambled eggs or something. I love trying new things, that's how I got into Roller Derby. Which I so miss the structured work outs, it just got too time consuming with games and monthy dues I just cannot afford right now.

For yesterday I got my two points, and I upped my workout to 20 min of jogging and 10 min of walking but I doubt I'll be able to do the same today my knees are inflamed from the impact of jogging. It's almost like being sun burned I can set my hand on the spot and they are warm.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Okay! I've got some rough colors on her. I tried blue but it just didn't look good with the green. Suggestions for colors and markings would be greatly appreciated! I wanted to put another color in her hair but I couldn't really find a good one.  :huh: Not to mention I want to make this something everyone helps with! Not just solely me coming up with everything. Her symbol will look better once I color it. It won't just look like a string. lol  :P

Let me know what you all think of her :3 She's veryyy...lemon-limey at the moment. lol x'D
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

kaninchen

• Trade Count: (0)
i've been such a failure this week. no points. at all. the husband is all the way across the country negotiating a job that might move us, move me. and i've never lived in a state that doesn't touch where i born.

i'm just in a blind panic.
i'm not eating poorly, i'm forgetting to eat at all.
i'm not exercising, i'm pacing my apartment for two hours straight.

i've lost 3lbs since monday, but hardly healthy habits.

next week. next week i'll board the wagon. and be better.

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
8 points so far :) I still don't have any idea what I'll do for my "new thing" to try!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Try white for the hair stripe?  Or  darkish green.  I like the lime green and chartreuse though!!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline JazzMatazz

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
i've been such a failure this week. no points. at all. the husband is all the way across the country negotiating a job that might move us, move me. and i've never lived in a state that doesn't touch where i born.

i'm just in a blind panic.
i'm not eating poorly, i'm forgetting to eat at all.
i'm not exercising, i'm pacing my apartment for two hours straight.

i've lost 3lbs since monday, but hardly healthy habits.

next week. next week i'll board the wagon. and be better.

Oh no! I know how stressful that can be, I've been on those types of anxiety kicks before.  :hug:
Just think of it this way... once you calm down some you can focus on keeping off the weight you lost! Be sure to drink lots of water, I know when upset it can be hard.
My Wishlist  Instagram

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Wow, our mascot is so bright!  :cool:

I think some turquoise should help tame the hair color a bit and will fit well with the color scheme.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline JazzMatazz

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
http://jwebgen.com/generate  I think if you are having issues 'seeing' what the hair could look like I suggest using this site. One of the many great things to come from ponyisland :D
My Wishlist  Instagram

Offline fiwen30

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
How about toning the green down to a more 'earthy' colour, and a white streak in the hair?

Also *hugs* for kaninchen.
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Keep up the good work everyone! It seems like everyone is doing great!  :biggrin:

Here is what I did after a little more experimenting. I tried the turquoise and it was hard to see in the yellow x3 I would love more input! :heart: I'll get better color on her once an official design is chosen ;3 No suggestions are ignored! :>
And thanks for the link JazzMatazzz! I'll have to use that :)

And I'll try toning her green down, fiwen :3
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline lemontwist

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Bright green and yellow is a hard color scheme to add to I think. A sky blue would work somewhere, maybe like in the hair next to white instead of yellow. Like Yellow/white/blue/white/yellow. Then you could add some blue on the jump rope too, like how some of them have striped rope. It might work better too if you lighten and cool the green, and maybe warm up the yellow a bit. Then it would practically look like a landscape color scheme :P Grass, sky, clouds and sun!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
BrightSide is in big big trouble. She speaks in the third person because it still hasn't fully sunken in.

She is currently at her lowest weight yet. Even lower than when she was on the ward. 45.4kg. :cloud:

She is being given a chance of 6 days to take her supplements, but the Priory has been contacted so she has a very strong chance of being hospitalised once more. :sad:

Sorry everyone.. :(
Fight like a girl..

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
I love how the jump rope goes down her leg...

Oh Bright Side...  :hug:  :hug:  I hope that you don't end up in the hospital, because it means you're getting better...  But maybe if you have to go, they can help you.  I want you to be healthy!!  :hug:  :hug:  Whatever happens, kiddo, just remember we love you and will be thinking of you.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 12:43:12 PM by hyenacub »

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal