collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: seeking MH wig  (Read 379 times)

rainbowstars

• Trade Count: (0)
seeking MH wig
« on: June 04, 2012, 07:48:15 AM »
Hi!  My DD got a create a monster set yesterday, but now we have one bald doll as the kit only came with 1 wig.  Does anyone have one they will sell?  I saw some on ebay, but I wanted to shop around. 

Thanks!

Skitterbug

Re: seeking MH wig
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 07:56:57 AM »
I have the wig from the dragon/werewolf set - i was looking for 5 dollars for it but I really have no idea what they sell for?

Lon-san

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:55:36 AM »
They seriously need to put out wig packs. Somebody noticed a previously unseen green wig on the "Mystical" (unicorn-ish) lab CAM set so maybe they ARE going to do it. Some people like LIV and Movie Teenz wigs on them. I find them kinda large but if she's not picky, maybe you can grab some on clearance since they are being discontinued?

I have the wig from the dragon/werewolf set - i was looking for 5 dollars for it but I really have no idea what they sell for?
Sounds about right. That's what the seller on ebay is asking for them at least.

rainbowstars

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 12:13:33 PM »
Skitterbug-  Yeah, weird to only give one wig with 2 dolls and not have wigs to buy separate.  We tried the Liv doll wig we have and it was pretty big.  I probably will get the wig from Skitterbug depending on  shipping costs tho :)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 05:53:24 PM »
somewhere around here I have the skeleton girl wig, let me know if you're interested.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal