collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I messed up :(  (Read 870 times)

kirei_na_sakura

• Trade Count: (0)
I messed up :(
« on: June 02, 2012, 07:02:35 PM »
::sigh::

To make a long story short, I did not pay an ebay seller within their allotted amount of time (2 days). I feel terrible, not only because I wanted the pony, but because I know I wasted their time and money (I do believe that sellers have to pay a fee to list an auction?) I have already apologized but want to make it better if at all possible. Any ideas? I am willing to pay them the fee for the pony without wanting the item in return, (in order to cover the auction fee) but am not sure how to go about this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stuntmang

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: I messed up :(
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 07:53:11 PM »
Send them a message and offer to buy it from them directly through PayPal for the cost of the item + shipping and auction fees. Maybe they'll go for it.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 01:28:11 AM »
Did they file a non paid item dispute on you? Those generally allow you a few more days to pay. If not, contact them and ask to pay still. Ask them for a new invoice.

Offline Cinnabar

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 04:45:57 AM »
Did they already relist the item?
I would get in contact with the seller and check to see if you could still follow through with payment for the auction.
Hope it all works out  :)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 03:58:01 PM »
 :hug:  It has happened to all of us at one point in time or another. 

I know you said you already apologized to them but did they open a dispute?  If they opened a dispute and it was in their favor they were already reimbursed by ebay for their fee's. 

But if they went ahead and relisted without opening a case, honestly that is sorta their problem.  And I wouldn't fret over owing them the fee's.  The dispute process is only four days for them to wait to get their fee's back, it's not like it's a month.

It's nice that you want to make it right but like I said I wouldn't fret if they did not open a dispute.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 06:30:11 PM »
I agree with Ponylady ^^ if they already relisted it , then I wouldnt worry, and if they won a case they opened against you, they arent out of money, so no need to worry about their fees either. Its good of you to be concerned though and to want to make things right :hug:  :lovey:
 If you really still want the pony, try messaging the seller and apologise for the delay in payment. Let them know that you still really want the item and that you would be able to pay right away if they are ok with that , and then wait to see if they reply :) 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 07:25:32 AM »
Did they say they already relisted? Just apologize and offer to pay now.

I partially blame Ebay. I don't think they need to give a message to buyer's Ebay inboxes that they won an item and need to pay. You can win an item and never know unless you check

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal