collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Books  (Read 709 times)

sarafina

• Trade Count: (0)
Pony Books
« on: May 30, 2012, 07:36:08 AM »
I was at the library yesterday and picked up a copy of Debra Birge's "The World of My Little Pony", which I remember seeing on bookstore shelves years ago but never bought.  It's lots of fun flipping through the pictures, and the story behind Debra's pony-collecting is so moving. 

I'm just wondering who else here has read the book, and I'm also curious about Summer's pony books!  They look super beautiful and up-to-date.

p.s.  when I was checking the book out, the librarian made some sweet comments about MLP and mentioned that she collected Breyer horses growing up...but that her mom gave all of her Breyers away when she was in college.  :blink:   She has a couple of horse-crazy daughters now, so she really wishes she still had that old collection.  Sad!

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Books
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 07:40:08 AM »
I have both of Debra's books - granted they aren't up to date, but I like all the pictures.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Books
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 02:00:14 PM »
All the pony books are very cute! Lovely pictures and information. I use the internet and my own checklists but I love seeing pony pictures in books they always look so gorgeous!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal