collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING  (Read 6603 times)

angela22

• Trade Count: (0)
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
« on: May 28, 2012, 11:14:22 PM »
Okay so... I don't know where else I can say this and it be appreciated so here goes:

I have LOST one of my favorite ponies.

There is NO way it has left the house - no way anyone has taken it. No way it got up and walked away. AND YET it is not here. I spent the whole night tearing my apartment apart - and I mean - tearing it apart - it's a small apartment. We don't have that much stuff in it. There aren't many nooks or crannies - whatever those are. I am at an utter loss to explain it. And it. is. driving. me. NUTZ.

It was my dead MINT so soft CRUMPET and I loved her so.

I am offering a 100 dollar reward for the capture and hanging of whoever took it, or for anyone who can open the gates to the dimension she fell into. I am inconsolable right now.  :cry:

Grrrrrrrrrr I keep pacing back and forth rechecking places I already checked twice. I keep all my ponies on one shelf and they don't just go anywhere. I can't explain it and that part is the most unnerving.

OK rant over. I'm going to go pace some more before I toss and turn all night waking in cold sweats from nightmares of Crumpet lost in the vacuum of space.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 11:45:52 PM »
I know this feeling. Though not a pony, I spent a little over a full year trying to find something of mine that got lost.

Aside from the thought that your pony has taken a page out of Toy Story and is on some grand adventure, is there anyway that it could have fallen off the back of the shelf and is maybe stuck? Like, hanging from the mane or tail? Or that it may have fallen and bounced under something that you think is fully impossible for it to get under (I can't tell you how many times I've had that happen, lol)

Good luck finding her! I'm sure that, if anything, she'll wander home soon :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 11:50:50 PM by Kitkumi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Water_Fire

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 11:47:06 PM »
I'm so sorry, that sounds awful.

I really, really hope she shows up soon!

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 01:43:10 AM »
OMG!!! That's so terrible :( I hope you can find her soon! :hug:

Similar thing happened to my Darkhorse custom Minty ( like, the jewel of my collection!!) anyway she turned up at the back of my closet! I have no idea how she would even get there :yikes:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 01:54:26 AM »
Never fear, angela22! I, the mighty Swami Snapdragon, shall come to your aid! (And I only charge $99.99, lucky you!)

Now, we must summon the astral spirit of So Soft Crumpet from the Astral Pony Plane! Ahem-hem. (Close your eyes! You have to close your eyes for the mighty Swami to do her work.)

(Wait, you can't read this if your eyes are closed! Okay, okay, open your eyes!) Cruuuuuuuuuuumpet! Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpet!!

CRUMPET! This is the Glorious Swami, the Elusive and Gra- Of course you don't recognize the name, you didn't let me finish! I am the Glorious - okay fine I'M SNAPDRAGON OKAY!?

... what do you MEAN you haven't heard of me!? What's wrong with you?! I've bought that infomercial space and everyth-... Oh, nevermind!
Ahem. CRUMPET! THIS IS A VOICE FROM YOUR HOME REALM!! I have come to summon you home to angela22! She is missing you very much, and -
Wait, what are you saying? What do you MEAN, you're still in your home realm? That cannot be, angela22 has been looking for you very fervently! What? chilly? Well, if you insist, I'll pass it along to her! Try to wrap yourself in some Ziploc bags, I've heard those are warm!

AHEM-HEM-HEM! I have returned from my Swami Trance(tm)! And I have come to tell you that Crumpet says she would like to come back to her nice warm shelf, as where she is right now is some kind of Magical Chilly Realm of Food. She's all right (she's got supplies to last for months!), but it's pretty cold!

Er, what I'm trying to say is, sleep on it and don't worry about it for a day or two - she will turn up when you least expect it, when you aren't even looking for her! But I'd recommend checking in the fridge, first. ;)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 02:44:18 AM »
She is probably hanging out somewhere with my Baby Bow Tie [who is still absent without leave]!

Seriously where do these ponies go when our backs are turned?

Its horrible when a pony goes missing - but I am sure she will turn up - her little vinyl legs cant have carried her too far. Just expect her to randomly appear or find her somewhere she clearly could never have got on her own. I hope she turns up soon.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 02:55:47 AM »
I hope she turns up. I had this happen to my most treasured childhood book, unfortunately I never did find it, and then we moved, so I've given up hope.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • DeeDee Productions
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 03:18:52 AM »
Snapdragon :rofl:

I do hope Crumpet will call out to you soon :(
Even I have had a simular situation. I've been on a search for 3 weeks!!!

I lost a just bought and in mint condition TaF Munchy AND Buttons and a very handsome looking Quarterback. They were the finishing touches of my TaF and Big Brother collections.
Somehow... they went to explore the house by themselves!
In the end... I found them in a bag filled with craftingsupplies.  :blink: I still don't know how they got there... but I sure danced around with them when I finally found them!  :biggrin:

Good luck and keep faith!

*waves*
Don't say everything you know, but do know everything you say.

Offline EmBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 04:36:37 AM »
My advice is to look in those places that seem like the most bizarre or highly unlikely places you would normally put her.  Think outside the box!  Good luck.. I hope you find her!

-Em

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 04:48:51 AM »
I hope you find her soon! I'm going through this now with a small bag of necklaces my partner gave me for my birthday and Christmas.. I'm so despondent over it.

I second looking in unlikely places. Retrace your steps..
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 04:52:52 AM »
Do you sleep walk? Maybe you put her somewhere in your sleep. That happened to me once. I woke up the next morning with a Barbie on my floor... even though she was on a shelf clear across the other room! The only conclusion I could come to is that I must have took her off my shelf in my sleep and put her on the floor for some reason. So I would check absolutely everywhere - like even bathroom cabinets. You never know! I do hope you find her *pony hugs*
My Wish List

Offline PonyMonsters

• MOC Swirly Whirly
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Proud Swirly Whirly hoarder!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 04:59:53 AM »
:hug: :hug:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 05:03:45 AM »
Check your laundry bins!  I lost something years ago, and it tuned up in some laundry.  Best of luck hunny, I know exactly how you feel right now. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 06:34:43 AM »
I hope you can find them soon!

keikokukien

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 06:42:40 AM »
Do you have any pets? My cat has jumped on my pony shelf before and launched G4s behind my tv. Make sure to check behind your shelf. And in drawers near it. :(I I hope you find her deary.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal