collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New :muffin: Pony Pics on Taoboa  (Read 26070 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: New :muffin: Pony Pics on Taoboa
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2012, 11:55:09 AM »
What a relief! I am overjoyed G4 is taking comic-con! They can leave the G3 ponies for the pony fair. This is a shout out to MLP`s newest fans.

I think its funny that, Equestria Daily still thinks she is a fake and G3 pony fans are upset? There are a billion G3 ponies out there go customize one and move on. Find a better reason to be angry like gas prices *ouch*

Attitudes like this are exactly why there is a divide between new and old fans. No one here was being angry, no one was saying anything bad about G4s, and yet you felt the need to come along and be rude and disrespectful to collectors of older generations.
I agree with NoD on this, granted I still have my doubts but comments like that really aren't needed..
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2012, 11:55:20 AM »
Since they are using her as the CC pony and she is a known pony and in the show I wonder if she will see a general release as well? It would be good for Hasbro financially to release her world wide later than just keep her as a CC pony and would make more since than any of the past CC ponies would have. She doesn't appear to have any special marks does she like Pinkie Pie & Rarity fair ponies had? 

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2012, 12:04:26 PM »
... is she still fashion styling size? might that not make her more expensive than the previous years in and of itself? :(

... not that it really matters to me this pretty much seals the deal that i won't EVER see a :muffin: Pony for a reasonable non-stupid more than 20, maybe 30, bucks price ... i am so super stoked that she is getting an official release (though it's not REALLY official yet lol) but it rips my heart out to know that i won't ever see her :( i love that poor clumsy little pony, so relateable :(
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline MrPony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »
What a relief! I am overjoyed G4 is taking comic-con! They can leave the G3 ponies for the pony fair. This is a shout out to MLP`s newest fans.

I think its funny that, Equestria Daily still thinks she is a fake and G3 pony fans are upset? There are a billion G3 ponies out there go customize one and move on. Find a better reason to be angry like gas prices *ouch*

Attitudes like this are exactly why there is a divide between new and old fans. No one here was being angry, no one was saying anything bad about G4s, and yet you felt the need to come along and be rude and disrespectful to collectors of older generations.
I agree with NoD on this, granted I still have my doubts but comments like that really aren't needed..

Look, I don`t mean to offend you, by suggesting you to be artistic. Do you see what the bronies have done? There are a billion custom :muffin: Pony`s out there, the custom plushes are selling for thousands of dollars. The Bronies improved MLP they deserve for this pony to be made. Don`t complain about this.

I collect every pony generation and the real reason a rift exists it that some people refuse to move on.  Like I said before they can leave the G3 ponies for the pony fair.

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2012, 12:17:17 PM »
The Bronies improved MLP they deserve for this pony to be made. Don`t complain about this.

This quote makes me *Cringe*

On a lighter note... I really really doubt they'll change the mold for the fair exclusive so there's kinda something for everyone :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2012, 12:18:41 PM »
MrPony, you say the reason there is a rift because people refuse to move on. It is to my understanding that most bronies hate anything that isn't G4.

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline DevlishSmooch

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2012, 12:22:59 PM »

Look, I don`t mean to offend you, by suggesting you to be artistic. Do you see what the bronies have done? There are a billion custom :muffin: Pony`s out there, the custom plushes are selling for thousands of dollars. The Bronies improved MLP they deserve for this pony to be made. Don`t complain about this.

I collect every pony generation and the real reason a rift exists it that some people refuse to move on.  Like I said before they can leave the G3 ponies for the pony fair.

This is VERY offending to me.  "The Bronies" weren't the only ones who "made"  :muffin: Pony customs.  And how in the world have they improved MLP?

My Customs   WANTED: Non-discolored MO Scribbles (an even, creamy white would do)/MOC Bubbles!     DS Ref Sheet

Offline Opalescence

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2012, 12:25:17 PM »
The Bronies improved MLP they deserve for this pony to be made. Don`t complain about this.

And that's why some folks think bronies suffer from entitlement issues.

Offline Zenobiaa

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Just a little bit Ditzy Doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2012, 12:36:37 PM »

I'm a brony too but...I find this post very rude. Bronies have not "improved" MLP. Hasbro does not owe us anything.

I'm quite happy they've decided to make a :muffin: Pony toy, but saying that G3 should stay out of Comic Con is quite offending to the collectors of older generations.

Help me find my grail: FS :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo Prototype

Folly

« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2012, 12:44:06 PM »

I'm a brony too but...I find this post very rude. Bronies have not "improved" MLP. Hasbro does not owe us anything.

I'm quite happy they've decided to make a :muffin: Pony toy, but saying that G3 should stay out of Comic Con is quite offending to the collectors of older generations.
^ I feel the same way as Zenobiaa here.  Bronies are a great, talented fandom (well, you know, aside from the entitled jerks, but every fandom has those), but they didn't do anything to "improve" MLP, and we do not "deserve" to get anything in return for liking a good show.

I am happy to see :muffin: Pony as a SDCC pony, and I'm excited to see if they'll do anything else fun with the G4 mold.  It's impossible to have something for everyone, but I'll be happy when they start making some less generic G4's.  There are already a lot of REALLY cool ponies from previous generations, so I think it'll be nice for G4 collectors to have some more fun ponies too C: and isn't there still the fair too?  I don't know much about that, but it seems like a great compromise to have one event with a G4 and one with a G3 mold!  Although I may be wrong about that being the case?  Haha.

RedheadedBeauty

« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2012, 12:49:48 PM »
I think they should have keep the art aspect to it all and created a 'special' pony for the event like they have for all past SDCCs. This one would work as a general release much better and an art type pony would have been allot better for the collectors and I think it would have pleased more people even if it was in a G4 mold. It makes the pony less special to me being a show character instead of an art type pony.

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »

This is VERY offending to me.  "The Bronies" weren't the only ones who "made"  :muffin: Pony customs.  And how in the world have they improved MLP?

Yeah pretty much what these people said. And regarding your first post, a custom is NOT the same as an official pony, not at all. Plus the people who are upset about this likely didn't WANT a G3 :muffin: Pony, they probably wanted another cool, original pony in a G3 pose. So telling them to go off and make a custom really doesn't make sense and is, frankly, disrespectful.

And finally, new fans are NOT more deserving of special things than old fans are, just because they've turned MLP into the latest fad.
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2012, 12:54:23 PM »
No "us versus them" discussions, please, or the thread is locked. Thank you.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Stuntmang

« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2012, 12:56:31 PM »
I think there's still a possibility of releasing a :muffin: Pony and something else. Don't they have a contest going on right now to design a Comic-Con pony on their Facebook? I don't think this is going to be the only Comic-Con exclusive pony we see this year.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2012, 12:57:51 PM »
I think there's still a possibility of releasing a :muffin: Pony and something else. Don't they have a contest going on right now to design a Comic-Con pony on their Facebook? I don't think this is going to be the only Comic-Con exclusive pony we see this year.

I think the competition may have been a one off - when HB have done similar in the past nothing made it to release but I do like the idea of their being an "alternate" that would be cute and make Comic Con 2012 even more special as it would be first time there were multiple products.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal