collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratz doll ID help?  (Read 345 times)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
Bratz doll ID help?
« on: May 27, 2012, 08:28:55 AM »
never really been a big fan of bratz dolls, a little too "fancy" for my tastes, but there was always one that i had really kinda liked, but never bought cause i'd never do anything with her ... well i do believe she has fallen into my lap with a bratz clothes bonanza i snagged for an awesome price lol

is there anywhere to ID the doll and find out which accessories she came with? I think her name is Meygan, she has brownish/red hair with a mint green streak in it, green eyeshadow. her legs are painted black to give the appearance of tights, and she was wearing her minty green skirt (which i do think is correct because i LOVE green and it's part of why i liked her so much lol) she also has the painted black feet with see-through green heels and straps with a little silver buckle on the front.

any help is GREATLY appreciated :)

okay nope ... her name is Phoebe and she's from the Bratz Candyz line ... interesting ... lol
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:41:24 AM by kamakazee82 »
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal