collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What was good today? (The opposite of the WYP!)  (Read 12600 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: What was good today? (The opposite of the WYP!)
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2012, 07:32:19 PM »
The hubby and I were out looking at cars (he volunteered to trade in his totally unpractical and inefficient 300 for something more safe and reliable... all on his own.  And that car is his BABY) and we found one exactly like one we'd liked yesterday.  Only about $12,000 cheaper and lightly used.  We're just waiting to hear if the finance woman could work magic, since we're looking to LOWER his car payments and save money.  *crosses fingers*

And I had a delicious burger at this cool old place that's right in the middle of a fancy and modern shopping area.  It looks so out of place, but still makes the best burger in town without all the fancy stuff that the neighboring restaurants have.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2012, 08:54:17 AM »

And I had a delicious burger at this cool old place that's right in the middle of a fancy and modern shopping area.  It looks so out of place, but still makes the best burger in town without all the fancy stuff that the neighboring restaurants have.

Oooh I love a good burger. :D Best one I ever had was at this slightly off the road rest stop that my dad stopped off at when we were headed to Marwell Zoo for my 16th birthday. My parents had found the place when they used to have to drive up to check on my grandmother. There is also a 50's themed American style diner near me that before they went under new management used to have some awesome burgers.

Today...
Uh, I managed to transfer most of my drawing references off my laptop onto my IPod, so I can access them quickly without using WiFi and hopefully it will drain the battery less. I have really long lunchbreaks at college and most of the time end up drawing and usually having the internet up really drains my battery.

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline nuttertasha

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • nutter is me all over
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2012, 11:41:42 AM »
well yesterday i got new clothes which is always great today has been fun painting and getting to chill out
Formally butterfly gypsie rose

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2012, 01:56:00 PM »
Today was awesome!  I found the old track my mom used to run on when I was little, and I ran on it myself lol.  It brought back a ton of fun memories, and it even had the sand-area I used to play in when I was 4-5 (it's one of those things you run down a path and jump into the sand to see how far you can jump).  And I made a new friend/workout buddy!  Hooray for motivational pals!  We're going to run the track 5 times a week.

Offline Nonnavlis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • ~Tiny Space Princess~
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
Today is not yesterday.
THAT IS VERY GOOD.
For some reason this strikes me as truly brilliant (And also amused me. Thanks for that~).

Anyhow, today I was having a rough day, but then my mother came home from going out with my father and brought me a brand new (Well, new to me, we're thrift-store girls) dress~ It is perfect and I couldn't be happier~ <3

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2012, 11:58:42 PM »
Hubby is off to the local club tonight so I get the whole house to myself!  :D

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012, 12:09:28 AM »
I got Baby Sunbright cheap in an auction :D

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2012, 05:03:48 AM »
Some of my sales funded me being able to get a Monster High Rochelle doll from eBay :D
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2012, 05:49:59 AM »
So far a great day! I got to really sleep in and have a lazy noon. Boyfriend and I managed to make our groceryshopping without quarrel and it costed kind of nothing considering how much stuff we had in the cart. I'm not kidding, I thought we would go way over budget and we didn't even cross half of it.
Now I sit in the sofa with a cup of tea, laptop way down on my knees, while youngest kitten sleep on my tummy, purring high enough so I can't hear the music and wait til we'll get out to eat an early dinner before I start working. Also, I managed to write this entry with only one hand. Yaaay, lol!

I love Today :heart:

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2012, 11:03:14 AM »
Today was my last day at work and the boys (I work with pretty much only guys) made me a giant pony.
I couldn't believe it. They also got me a slightly more plane-friendly Rarity to take home. I'm gonna miss this place so much.

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2012, 11:22:04 AM »
I moved on Monday, and today I brought my tarantulas, stick insects, roaches, beetles, snails and mantids to my new house :D :cheer: :lovey:

So happy! I miss my babies when they aren't around.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2012, 11:53:45 AM »
That I'm home now...
Sorry, had a really boring day and it was super humid so I feel kinda icky. D:

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2012, 12:00:47 PM »
My apartment inspection went well, and they are going to fix the wall in my bathroom that got messed up from my upstairs neighbor having leaks D8....This means my kitty will stay with my parents when they come, people in and out make him scared and don't want to risk him bolting out the door.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2012, 04:42:15 AM »
I went to the unemployment office as it was the last day for me to update today, but the waiting-time was sooo loong, so they wrote me up as being there and sent me home and told me to come back next week. I don't have to meet a friend today, or tomorrow as planned so I can spend the entire afternoon today and all day tomorrow with Diablo 3 which we bought yesterday! Also, I found my long lost recipie on pizza-muffins so I'm gonna surprise boyfriend with a different kind of dinner ^_____^.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal