collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on SSC Deluxe Mini Characters  (Read 899 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
PC on SSC Deluxe Mini Characters
« on: May 25, 2012, 08:25:58 PM »
Hiya.  Does anyone collect Strawberry Shortcake Deluxe Minis?  I purchased these recently with some other SSC regular minis and would like to sell them.  I need a PC on them I have:

Lemon Meringue and Frappe-initials JT on the bottom, some faint dirt and scuffs
Lime Chiffon and Parfait-faint surface dirt (VGC)
Mint Tulip and Marshland Mallard-faint surface dirt and scuffs, tiny pink dot on neck, initials JT on bottom

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab51/robbrbr/SSCsales002.jpg]visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Strawberry Shortcake reading a book to Custard-faint surface dirt
Cherry Cuddler and Goosberry-faint surface dirt

[url=http://mlparena.com/mlp/visitors can't see pics , please register or login
]visitors can't see pics , please register or login

From the few sources I have found, the 1984 ones are fairly rare.  I don't have of the accessories for them.

I also have a 1981 Lanard Fakie SSC mini figure that is yellow with a green shirt and yellow purse.  Any info on her would be helpful

Thanks!

P.S. Please ignore the highlighted words.  For some reason when I make these posts they get added into the link and I cannot copy and paste anything so can't post pictures that way.  The link takes you to the Arena home page I believe.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: PC on SSC Deluxe Mini Characters
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 11:29:29 PM »
Those are so cute! I'm pretty certain we have some SSC collectors around who should be able to help!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 07:25:38 AM »
Anyone?

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 09:28:55 AM »
Have some patience hun--the right people need to see this and its been less then a day since it was posted <3

That said, I wish I could help you out! I never got into SSC so wouldnt know value :(

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 08:15:24 AM »
Have some patience hun--the right people need to see this and its been less then a day since it was posted <3

Lol, I'm sorry.  It seemed like it had already been a few days.  It is so frustrating sometimes to find a PC on something you do not collect.  Especially, since the few I have found on eBay have their accessories with them so I don't know what the worth of just the character is.  I can't even find any SSC forums to ask people from.  That and I kind of wanted to bump it up to keep it visible for the people that would know how much they are worth.  If I don't find info soon I may just have to see what eBay says.

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 10:02:28 AM »
I can't help with prices but I do have a SSC forum link saved: http://www.strawberrysforeveryone.com/forum/index.php  I'm not a member, but it looks like there are probably vintage collectors on there - seems they changed it since I saved the link so that you have to be a member to even read the threads.  :huh:

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 06:11:09 PM »
I can't help with prices but I do have a SSC forum link saved: http://www.strawberrysforeveryone.com/forum/index.php  I'm not a member, but it looks like there are probably vintage collectors on there - seems they changed it since I saved the link so that you have to be a member to even read the threads.  :huh:

Thanks, I signed up for it and I will see what I can do. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal