collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Resolved.  (Read 11544 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Is she an arena member too?
She is, but I do not think she has been active for a couple years.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Is she an arena member too?

Her username on the old arena was indeed NurseGlory.

I don't think she has posted at all here on the new arena though. She wasn't very active on the old arena either. She is an oldbie in the pony community and mostly sells on ebay these days. I think most of her contacts from the old days are/were on the mlptp.
-

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Ponylady: don't worry about it, may contact ebay so never mind, just want her to know people are upset by the mistakesxxx

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Well she was supposed to mail out my cash refund a few days go, so we'll see if I get it here soon... Honestly if I have no resolution by next week I'm going to have to open up a dispute.

Ebay told me I could go ahead and mail Barnacle back to her and I'd still be covered under the buyer protection, but I don't want to pay for shipping back and she said she was sending me a return mailing label... if I open a dispute and send the item, can I tell Ebay I want a refund for shipping costs as well?

Another thing that strikes me as odd was that she just sold a TAF Munchy (found out from a brag thread on here) to another person, but she told me that her paypal account was on hold, so how did that work? She told me she couldn't refund me through paypal because of that... but wouldn't she have to have paypal up an running again if she's able to sell again?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:52:03 PM by Alatariel-Silimaure »

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Usually when people say their paypal accounts are on hold I don't believe it. Not saying NurseGlory wasn't honest in this case, but I just don't buy that excuse in general.

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
I don't tend to buy it either

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Could you ask the person from the brag thread how she paid?

Offline cirrusrose

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
I've been doing eBay for 13+ years and NurseGlory has been a staple eBay pony seller for a lot of that time. She even had her own hotline number at one point in 2010 if I recall correctly. That said, I have only dealt with her three times and all three times were a disaster.

First it was an overpriced Creamsicle in 2009 who felt heavy and smelt funny when she arrived - why? Because she was filled with stale water. I assume she had been immersed in water then packaged up shortly afterwards. I had to squeeze the water out for ages and now in the back of my mind I'm thinking: that's gonna cause tail rust for sure! I don't think Paypal buyer protection was operating then, and being super shy and non-confrontational, I just grinned and beared it.

Secondly, I bought some brushes and combs later that year, thinking she can't mess that up. She did, they were completely different to the ones in the photograph. So I swore off her sales forever.

Last month I bought a pair of DnP earrings from an eBay seller "mymomthequeen", and when I paid I noticed the paypal email address was nurseglory's - oh noes! Nothing arrived for over a month so I kept my eye on the 45 day mark for lodging a paypal claim. Eventually they turned up... they were shipped just under a month after I paid. There was no apology or explanation as to why the massive delay. I don't like talking down about people, but I didn't know anyone else got treated badly by her. I thought I would share my personal stories to warn people about the high potentiality of issues when buying from her as well.

I hope everything works out for everyone who's been messed around with. Oh and that Barnacle & Tex are soo not the ones in the eBay photos. Re: Tex - it wouldn't make sense for a seller to deliberately style his hair non-stripey side up to contradict the (just sold) item photograph, it's a total different pony for sure. Good luck! :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:53:38 PM by cirrusrose »

Want List / Arena Sales / Etsy Store / eBay

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
oh my goodness - how awful to have 3 bad experiences with her  :(   Thank you for coming forward and sharing what happened cirrusrose :hug: 
I wonder when they buyer of Munchy actually paid for her? could it be that she bought Munchy some time before the paypal isses, but only just got around to making a brag thread? of course if she only bought that pony recently then  something sounds off. 
I dont get why Nurseglory would send some people their ponies etc but not others, and since she knows this community , surely she would know that all this would come out?... :what:   Plus if she is still selling on Ebay then she needs to be able to accept paypal.....  :huh:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
Looking her up on Ebay.. She currently has no auctions listed.. so maybe the paypal thing is true? If she cannot accept payment, she couldn't list anything.. and nothing is listed.

Offline cirrusrose

• View Profile
Thanks Ringlets!  :hug:

That's a very good point, how can she be selling on eBay and not accepting Paypal? (which goes against eBay rules).

However, I found her out using that different username on eBay (mymomthequeen), so she's already demonstrated she has more than one eBay account up and running. I wouldn't put it past her that there is a third account out there as we speak.

:shocked:

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
oh my goodness - how awful to have 3 bad experiences with her  :(   Thank you for coming forward and sharing what happened cirrusrose :hug: 
I wonder when they buyer of Munchy actually paid for her? could it be that she bought Munchy some time before the paypal isses, but only just got around to making a brag thread? of course if she only bought that pony recently then  something sounds off. 
I dont get why Nurseglory would send some people their ponies etc but not others, and since she knows this community , surely she would know that all this would come out?... :what:   Plus if she is still selling on Ebay then she needs to be able to accept paypal.....  :huh:

not sure, but the girl said that she just bought it, and hasn't received it yet, so I'm assuming it was a brand new purchase

Post Merge: June 01, 2012, 06:17:32 PM

@cirrusrose: Yeah I've sworn off ever buying from her again too. Her prices were a little high but I really wanted the ponies that were supposedly in that great of condition, but they weren't the ponies I bought -.- so I"m avoiding any sales from her from now on

I'm avoiding all sales from another seller too who got on my case for leaving her less than a 5 star on her shipping, it's not my fault she waited three weeks to ship the dang thing and it was delivered a few days outside the very last day of delivery estimates. still I only gave her a 4 star and just said that the shipping was "a little slow" but overall still positive
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:17:32 PM by Alatariel-Silimaure »

Offline cirrusrose

• View Profile
I'm avoiding all sales from another seller too who got on my case for leaving her less than a 5 star on her shipping, it's not my fault she waited three weeks to ship the dang thing and it was delivered a few days outside the very last day of delivery estimates. still I only gave her a 4 star and just said that the shipping was "a little slow" but overall still positive

Wow, that's super sensitive and a lil non-professional of the seller.  :shocked:

She also can't technically see who gives which stars, so it's pretty bold of her just to pounce on you like that. Geez, some eBay sellers mystify me *shakes head*

I always check postmarks these days. If the seller holds onto my item and the money for more than 2 weeks, without an apology or excuse (fake or otherwise), I've started leaving neutrals. She's really lucky you gave a positive in the first place!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Wow, that's super sensitive and a lil non-professional of the seller.  :shocked:

She also can't technically see who gives which stars, so it's pretty bold of her just to pounce on you like that. Geez, some eBay sellers mystify me *shakes head*

I always check postmarks these days. If the seller holds onto my item and the money for more than 2 weeks, without an apology or excuse (fake or otherwise), I've started leaving neutrals. She's really lucky you gave a positive in the first place!
yeah it had a specific estimated delivery date too and it was just a couple days beyond that so I actually said in my comment "package was a little late but item was in great shape" so there was an actual text comment about the shipping

Offline cirrusrose

• View Profile
D'oh, so no crystal ball was required by the seller.  :P

Still, a couple of feedbacks later no one will notice what you wrote to her, positives seem to blend in after a few. What a hyper-sensitive seller. Wow, you've really had a rough time recently. :hug:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal