collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Resolved.  (Read 11549 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Did anybody ask about when the other buyer paid and how?

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
@cirrus, I am sorry to hear of all the problems you had with her  :(   That's really a bummer to hear.

That other ID had me thinking though.  I wonder if she made an account under her daughters name thus the name "mymomthequeen".  I am pretty sure he daughter is 18 so it's possible.  I don't understand why though unless the Paypal thing is true.  But we won't know unless whoever bought that Munchy can confirm how she paid. 

Looking her up on Ebay.. She currently has no auctions listed.. so maybe the paypal thing is true? If she cannot accept payment, she couldn't list anything.. and nothing is listed.
I noticed this a week or two ago.  Her store is still there just nothing listed.  I never gave it a second thought because like I mentioned she made a post on FB that they were getting ready for her daughter's graduation.  And I just assumed it was easier to not have to deal with ebay during the process.

Anyways I think I am going to shoot her that message later today on FB and maybe we can get some answers all in one place.  ;)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
Just a note on NurseGlory:

Back in feb, I purchased a Baby Blue Ribbon off her, it was rather a steep price, but he was supposedly minty so I thought I'd treat myself. Baby arrived with trimmed bangs, and as this wasn't pictured or described, I messaged her, but never recieved any form of reply. Personally, I'm not buing from her again.

FlyingPonyMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
I replied about her sending me some alternatives and she hasn't replied yet :( its about $60 of items so I hope it gets resolved!!!

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
D'oh, so no crystal ball was required by the seller.  :P

Still, a couple of feedbacks later no one will notice what you wrote to her, positives seem to blend in after a few. What a hyper-sensitive seller. Wow, you've really had a rough time recently. :hug:
yeah been buying from ebay for a long time and never had this happen. I just left a huge batch of feedback for another 27 or so items I had purchased... I'm waiting to leave feedback on nurseglory until the refund and everything has been taken care of so I can make it a more objective review

Post Merge: June 02, 2012, 08:43:00 AM

I replied about her sending me some alternatives and she hasn't replied yet :( its about $60 of items so I hope it gets resolved!!!
that's not good... I hope she replies to you soon  :hug:

Post Merge: June 02, 2012, 08:43:26 AM

Just a note on NurseGlory:

Back in feb, I purchased a Baby Blue Ribbon off her, it was rather a steep price, but he was supposedly minty so I thought I'd treat myself. Baby arrived with trimmed bangs, and as this wasn't pictured or described, I messaged her, but never recieved any form of reply. Personally, I'm not buing from her again.
yeah and I got two that were different ponies than what were listed.... so I feel the same
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:43:26 AM by Alatariel-Silimaure »

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Maybe it's not my place since I never interacted with this person, but I´m very outraged by her practices. I understand that people that had good experience with her are trying to defend her, but she has very obviously outright scammed quite a few members here and misrepresenting your items by using false pictures is absolutely unacceptable for anyone, let alone an experienced pony seller.

I sincerely don't care if she used to be a good seller once upon a time, she has shown that she is dishonest and I personally cannot find any excuse that would redeem her for something like this :(

I´m so sorry all this happened to you guys and I´m sooo glad you´re not letting this slide Alatariel. fingers crossed everything ends well :)
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
is this nurseglory the same as 'nurseglorys pamperd ponies'?

I traded with her a few times back in 08 and 07 and had no problems.

not taking side but a bit puzzled
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Offline little.fox

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
is this nurseglory the same as 'nurseglorys pamperd ponies'?

I traded with her a few times back in 08 and 07 and had no problems.

not taking side but a bit puzzled

That's the one. I think quite a few people are puzzled by this, as she used to be a really good seller. Certainly when I was collecting the heaviest just a couple years back she seemed to be one of the top sellers.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Sometimes people that get bad sales never say anything. It's possible that she always sent out a few bunk items here and there and went unnoticed.

Offline little.fox

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
Sometimes people that get bad sales never say anything. It's possible that she always sent out a few bunk items here and there and went unnoticed.

So very true. This is why we should always leave honest feedback!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
refund is several days later than what she told me it would take... but I'll wait until wednesday and if it's not there by then, I'm filing a case...

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I'm in the same boat- still waiting for a refund. She said she would refund me several days ago, but nothing yet.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile

So very true. This is why we should always leave honest feedback!

Indeed.  Thanks for the updates on her other IDs, everyone.  :(  I understand that graduation is an important time in a family's life - which is why there should be a "vacation notice" in her online sales, not ongoing.  Sorry to hear that people are having to deal with disappointment. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
I'm in the same boat- still waiting for a refund. She said she would refund me several days ago, but nothing yet.
how did she say she was going to refund you and how long ago? She told me she could only send me a cash refund because her Paypal account is on hold

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
She didn't mention anything about cash- just said she was going to have to refund me, so I assumed by paypal. She said she'd get back to me later that day but that was several days ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal