collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Livestreaming in a few minutes!  (Read 578 times)

Bee-chan

• Trade Count: (0)
Livestreaming in a few minutes!
« on: May 22, 2012, 03:52:46 PM »
Ello everyone!

I'll be Livestreaming in a few minutes, if anyone's up for watching some pony art being worked on!

The piece is already inked, like I normally work my inks ( ink and brush ), but it is being brought into Illustrator, and vectorized for vector coloring. The finished colors will be used for the Bronycon Summer vendors hall sign.

Enjoy!

http://www.livestream.com/beehivestudios

~~Bee

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Livestreaming in a few minutes!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 03:55:42 PM »
ooo, i love watching other people draw stuff. It makes me feel inspired to doodle  stuff.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 10:18:36 PM »
Aww, looks like I missed you!  Poo.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Bee-chan

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 05:11:32 AM »
it's all good, Zenna! The 5 hour video from last night is up on my account to watch, and I plan on finishing the piece over Livestream tonight after work ( provided I can get rid of this migraine... ).

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 03:34:32 PM »
Oh, I see it now!  Sorry about your migrane, feel better!  :hug:  *passes asprin*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Bee-chan

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 07:13:04 PM »
Oh, I see it now!  Sorry about your migrane, feel better!  :hug:  *passes asprin*

Thanks.

Ugh, not touching my computer tonight. I did make it through work, but only because adrenaline kept the pain away and I was able to work rhrough it if I kept moving all of the time.

But when I got home... nope. Nu uh. Getting home was bad enough because the roads by work literally became fast moving debris and mud filled rivers ( construction at the circle redirected the normal flood path during this insane monsoon style rain, thunder, and lightening storm we had today ). I came home to no power because a neighbors tree was struck by lightening and fell right across the street and main power lines. No one was hurt, but a neighbors car was totaled. We did finally get our power back, though.

I barely managed to get a few bites of dinner down, and just said, "heff it, I'm going to bed".

So no art or Livestream tonight. Just woke up for a bit because of the humiditry and my neck, and thank God for smartphones so I can respond to people online.

I hate migraines, especially when they put me down for the count. Can't get ANYTHING done when dealing with one. And this one has me worshipping the dark and wearing a sleep mask. Xx;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal