collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: a custom pony and plushie request  (Read 1085 times)

Offline bluemoondreams

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
a custom pony and plushie request
« on: May 20, 2012, 08:04:33 AM »
Yeah I know there is a thread were you can ask for a custom but I wanna put this out there to see what people come up with first. Any way I've had a really stressful year with my university and a bad ingury which I've still got to go back and forth to the hospital for. Right now I feel like I could use a bight new pony to chear me up, so I'd like something rainbow themed, a unicorn might be nice. Post your ideas and I'll chose the one I like most, though I am on a bit of a buget! about £35 at most. I'd like g1 or g3

If you don't wanna do that then please just add pictures of your most chearful pony I could use something to make me smile.

I'd also like some one to do me a young granny smith pony plushie but again I am on a buget, I don't want a huge one just nice enough to hug. (i really do like young granny smith I danno why) Pm me if your intrested in this part of my request
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 09:16:59 AM by bluemoondreams »

lilacamy931

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: a custom pony and plushie request
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 09:13:39 AM »
Hi hon sorry you are having a bit of a time at the moment :( hopefully someone will be great to make a plushie and bright pony for you :)

For your unicorn rainbow might need to let peeps know if looking for G4,3,2,1?

I would be more than happy to do another customiser for you but you might like a range of collection :) Trying to remember who does the really nice rainbow themed ponies on here... let me look come back to you.

Edit: For all customisers looking this is a lovely person to deal with :)

Offline bluemoondreams

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 09:17:48 AM »
lilacamy931 thanks for the G reminder I always forget that bit XD

lilacamy931

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 09:29:05 AM »
Just helps everyone aim as some only do certain gens :) Pmd some links for works done around DA that might help x

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 01:40:56 PM »
I'll have to sketch something up.  Do you have a prefs page? :) Likes/dislikes.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline DevlishSmooch

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 01:49:08 PM »
Bright and cheery, lets see...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I think that's enough pic spam from me... if you wanna see more, the link to my photobucket is in my sig. 
I could definately do a rainbow pony for you if you want (either gen, I do/have both).

Hope you are feeling better soon!  I know a gorgous new pony always makes me feel better, lol.

My Customs   WANTED: Non-discolored MO Scribbles (an even, creamy white would do)/MOC Bubbles!     DS Ref Sheet

Offline bluemoondreams

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 02:08:14 PM »
DevlishSmooch those made me smile!

Sarahlacewing actually no prefs page yet. But I am fairly flexible nothing to gothic want chearful and nothing to horror eather no G2 OR 4 beyoung that unicorn might be nice.

Aednatia

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 02:32:44 PM »
Do you have a ponysona yet?  if not you could give people idea for a custom you would like based on things you like aside from rainbows.

are you looking for a custom pony or a custom plush? or both for that price? (I have no idea how to make the pond sign)

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 06:17:39 PM »
Sending a PM and hugs!
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Doodle or do not doodle! There is no artist block!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 06:28:43 PM »
Mmm Raibow unicorns and happy thoughts. Let see. I've been wanting to do a complex airbrush project as of late. It would be painted white and then have a pattern (butterflies, dots, clouds...whatever seems appropriate) in all the colors of the rainbow airbrushed in layers over it so the pattern would be in various rainbow colors as well. For hair I would do a mix of white, daqurie Ice and another pale color candy striped together in lush ringlets. I would probably try and give her really lush eyes. Maybe a twinkle eye? I would love to use a Lickety Split pose with a horn sculpted on. Maybe an actual Unicorn tail (still brushable)

What do you think?

Offline bluemoondreams

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 01:10:21 AM »
Do you have a ponysona yet?  if not you could give people idea for a custom you would like based on things you like aside from rainbows.

are you looking for a custom pony or a custom plush? or both for that price? (I have no idea how to make the pond sign)

£ is a pound sign XD any way I do have a ponysona I'm yet to have her made. She is blue with a moon on her hense the user name, she was oringally put togther as a dungons and dragons charicter in university and has been with me ever since. I always wanted her to be a nicorn pegasus with a dramy look I know not a great discription. I am looking for both a pony and a pluch I super treating myself I deserve it at the moment.

Post Merge: May 21, 2012, 01:11:06 AM

Mmm Raibow unicorns and happy thoughts. Let see. I've been wanting to do a complex airbrush project as of late. It would be painted white and then have a pattern (butterflies, dots, clouds...whatever seems appropriate) in all the colors of the rainbow airbrushed in layers over it so the pattern would be in various rainbow colors as well. For hair I would do a mix of white, daqurie Ice and another pale color candy striped together in lush ringlets. I would probably try and give her really lush eyes. Maybe a twinkle eye? I would love to use a Lickety Split pose with a horn sculpted on. Maybe an actual Unicorn tail (still brushable)

What do you think?

that sounds amazing but would I be able to afford it on my budget I don't like to say yes and then not be able to pay thats not nice!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:11:56 AM by bluemoondreams »

Aednatia

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2012, 07:49:55 AM »
If you have pictures of your ponysona I would love to see!! Would you be interested in a variant of what comes to mind when I hear your name?? 

Offline bluemoondreams

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2012, 09:34:27 AM »
If you have pictures of your ponysona I would love to see!! Would you be interested in a variant of what comes to mind when I hear your name??

I don't have a picture she more lives in my head but I'd love to see what you see when you hear my name. I'm always intrested.

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Doodle or do not doodle! There is no artist block!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2012, 09:37:18 AM »
I figure $35 pounds would be fine for what I've offered :) Shipping is usually about 10 to the UK

Offline bluemoondreams

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2012, 10:15:54 AM »
I figure $35 pounds would be fine for what I've offered :) Shipping is usually about 10 to the UK

ohhh now your tempting me...naughty you XD Butterflys and flowers in a rainbow ahhhh! so tempting...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal