collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread 3.3  (Read 111693 times)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Monster High Thread 3.3
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2012, 07:41:26 PM »
Aww, well if you happen to run across another one maybe I can convince you to pick one up for me? Is he for sale anywhere online aside from ebays insane prices?
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
Well...crud.  I guess I'll have to pick up the lala/clawd set when I can afford it, if I see them then (I saw one today so I'm hoping lol)

Amazon has the Clawd/Lala set for $29.99 and free shipping!

Maybe they will send out more Sweet 1600 Clawds later on. I hope so anyways because I don't have him and the one in the two pack is one without wrist joints.

Oohh, her hair dried quicker than I hoped :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

i still have things to do for her, and she has no actual clothes (i bought her sans clothes and wigs off ebay)

Oooh, with that hair, you actually make the mismatched limbs work.

Are you gonna try to blush it so the transitions are smoother? I have had an idea for a monster with gradient limbs for a while.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2012, 07:45:44 PM »
Well...crud.  I guess I'll have to pick up the lala/clawd set when I can afford it, if I see them then (I saw one today so I'm hoping lol)

Amazon has the Clawd/Lala set for $29.99 and free shipping!

Maybe they will send out more Sweet 1600 Clawds later on. I hope so anyways because I don't have him and the one in the two pack is one without wrist joints.

i still have things to do for her, and she has no actual clothes (i bought her sans clothes and wigs off ebay)

Are you gonna try to blush it so the transitions are smoother? I have had an idea for a monster with gradient limbs for a while.

OMG that's an idea there.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »
I had a major photoshoot today, but I think I'll just post them in a separate thread so that they don't clutter this one up...

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2012, 08:03:38 PM »
I wonder if they'll start re-releasing the add-ons with their own torso and complete arms and legs pairs. Like the whole doll, but taken apart in the packaging.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2012, 09:18:56 PM »

No. She's gonna be all blue. I have upper limbs, I just hafta get around to painting them and I will eventually get my hands on a blue torso

ok, so....apparantly...in my ignorance, I put back a freakin HARD TO FIND bratz doll x_x because there only like four of them ebay. DARN >.< my triclops girl NEEDED that dress

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2012, 09:27:56 PM »
OMG Wow the Tri Clops Girl looks awesome Rehaired! Congratz! Also love the fashion wow so pretty!

Love hearing all about the goodies you all find! :D

IF any one happens to see the newest fashion packs... Operetta, Clawdeen, Lagoona, and Abbey's could they pls help me out and pick them up if its not to much to ask. Pretty Pls!

I would also love the CAM packs too lol since they seem to be popping up all around the USA here nada anything we still havent even seen Rochelle or jackson. I'm looking for all the new packs with the double Torso's Vamp/Sea, Witch/Cat, Gargoyle/Vamp.
Would love 2 of Vamp/Sea, and 2 of Witch/Cat if possible and about 5 Gargoyle/Vamp I have Guy customs I'm dying to start. I Do Have Paypal!

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Tagi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2012, 01:23:22 AM »
Got my Killer Style Frankie and Draculaura today. I have the day at the Mual fashion pack as well, and I must say I prefer the pack clothes over the ones the dolls are in.

I was originally going to buy a spare nude Frankie and Lala to dress in the outfit pack, but now I have the KS dolls I'm thinking maybe it would feel too much like duplicates :/

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2012, 04:30:38 AM »
PandaBerry! You're not supposed to be sad! I'm glad you're getting them! Cheer up, that's an order!

Yes, ma'am! XD

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2012, 05:01:26 AM »
anyone noticed this?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Monster-High-Sweet-1600-Cupid-Doll-Your-Choice-Monster-High-Trunk-with-17-Accessories/20893376

you have to pick a costume, too - but it's a cupid, and you're not buying from a scalper.
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2012, 05:37:56 AM »
I got so annoyed with a monster high doll commercial.  They showed Abbey like she was so easy to find and to find everywhere when I've been looking for her for about a year with no luck.  I'm beginning to wonder if stores in my area are only getting two of her and someone buys both, keeps one and puts another on ebay. >_<

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2012, 07:38:56 AM »
anyone noticed this?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Monster-High-Sweet-1600-Cupid-Doll-Your-Choice-Monster-High-Trunk-with-17-Accessories/20893376

you have to pick a costume, too - but it's a cupid, and you're not buying from a scalper.
But Cupid, to me at least, isn't worth 55 bucks and a bunch of stuff most people aren't going to use D:! I guess you can return the trunk/accessories to another store... but eh. This is also me knowing how POORLY Walmart ships things, as they do not know who the heck is shipping out the item until it actually happens. So it can come Fedex, come USPS, come from some shipping service that transfers to USPS.... my DT Frankie was in a crappy bubble mailer (that offered next to no padding) and the box was completely banged up. It also took almost a week more to travel less than 500 miles, and that might be because of the shipping company... but still. Almost a full week more.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:41:33 AM by Icicle »

VincentVJ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2012, 11:35:16 AM »
I got so annoyed with a monster high doll commercial.  They showed Abbey like she was so easy to find and to find everywhere when I've been looking for her for about a year with no luck.  I'm beginning to wonder if stores in my area are only getting two of her and someone buys both, keeps one and puts another on ebay. >_<

Weird, I've been seeing her pop up all over the place here.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2012, 12:23:27 PM »
Heeheehee. I actually carefully opened her box from the bottom, and it turned out that her right leg warmer was tucked in!! Closed the box again and now she's still MIB with perfect leg warmers!! XD
HAH awesome ^_^

I went to Kmart -- no roller girls, but i got fashion packs! Operetta and Abby (with the iceskate boots!)

Im kinda bummed out. My wave 2 Lagoona arrived....in a flat rate ENVELOPE....with no padding. :/ one of her leg fins broke, and the seller forgot the center (stick part) of her stand. *sigh*

If you haven't found replacements, I have some of the centers available. My GB 5pack was missing the bases and when mattel sent me new ones, I got 5 whole stands. So I now have extra centers.

I'd be happy to send you one, I'd just need an address.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2012, 12:26:49 PM »
You can always buy it, keep cupid then return the rest to walmart. Since walmart does let you return without a receipt as long as they carry the item, you should be able to get your money back. Although I do like those trunks.

The maul fashion packs haven't been phased out yet have they?? I really want the fashion pack for Spectra but no stores restock on anything else but the Dolls. TT,TT;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal