collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Boy Pony Discussion Thread  (Read 8479 times)

MoongazerThePony

• Trade Count: (0)
Boy Pony Discussion Thread
« on: May 15, 2012, 06:03:39 PM »
A few members and I were chatting in the Shoutbox about boys, so to prevent flooding, I started this. So all Big Brother, Mountain Boy, and Daddy lovers can talk all things boy pony!

To start, who's your favorite? Anyone who knows me knows I'm basically obsessed with Chief. I also am in love with Tex, Salty, and Barnacle :) Tux (I think?) is also a favorite.

IIya

Re: Boy Pony Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 06:22:02 PM »
My favorite? Barnacle and Prince Firefly.  ~*~COLORS~*~ Blue + Orange and Deep purple with bright green = YUM!

I actually was EXTREMELY lucky and found a Barnacle today. He is so cute ; ______  ; Next monday it's my birthday so it's kinda surprise early b-day present. Thank you universe!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I hope pics are allowed. My two boys :') I really want some baby boys too. So cute!

MoongazerThePony

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 06:26:58 PM »

I hope pics are allowed. !

Of course! They are encouraged!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 06:30:00 PM »
My Barnacle would be my favourite (I've got personal attachments to the little guy, he's pretty baity but I wouldn't change it for anything!), followed by Chief tied with Sunburst and Ice Crystal.. :heart:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 06:32:15 PM »
Barnacle is my favourite. Here he is  :biggrin:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
I only have one boy, Lucky, but I like him a lot.  I like the Little Brothers too...Leaper is a favorite...and a few others.  And the Mountain Boys, especially Lightning and Tornado.  XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 06:46:04 PM »
G1 adult males are so handsome. Props to whoever originally sculpted them! I don't know if I have a favorite. I really like my Tex...Barnacle is also a favorite. I've always wanted Chief but have yet to find myself one. And of course, I dream of getting my hands on an Ice Crystal....just like 90% of the community. Very much hate that the Mountain Boys were not released widely. =(

I love the color choices on all the baby boys too, they're all so bright and fun. I don't really like the Lucky pose though. :/
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 06:48:07 PM »
Being a native Texan, of course my favorite boy is Tex.  Though, I have huge love for Daddy Sweet Celebrations.  Not only is he my only boy pony from my childhood, he also has the most gorgeous hair!

I have to say though that I am excited about Shining Armor and getting our first male unicorn! 

Offline TwistedWindSox

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 06:51:26 PM »
I think my favourite boy pony is probably Thundercloud... I just love his colours! Tornado is my favourite boy that I own already. :)

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »
Oh I just love boy ponies!  They are the best.  My favorite is 4-Speed/Trucker as he is a pony that reminds me a lot of my dad.  Second favorite is Slugger though.  I just love him.  Mountain Boys, I'm going to have to say Ice Crystal then Fireball.  I just have to get my hands on them.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 07:02:11 PM »
Barnacle and Salty! I don't have any boys as of yet, but that will change this summer! I also looooove Thai Ice Crystal, but I know that that dream is far out of reach lol

Offline Elisto

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 07:05:22 PM »
I love all the Big Brothers, Mountain Boys, Baby Brothers and other boys! I think the only male ponies I'm not a big fan of are the Daddy ponies, and mainly because I don't like the family sets in general.

Picking a favorite is so hard! Maybe Baby Ribbs since he was my first boy pony and first chartreuse-haired pony, which is a hair color I've come to really like because it's so odd. And I do like his blue-green color and dragon symbol a lot as well.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »
I like Ribbs a lot too.  See and I didin't really care for the Thai Ice Crystal.  I didn't like that green with his body color.  lol

And sorry, but Lightning is the best mountain boy in existence.  XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 07:36:45 PM »
Ahhh, I love boy ponies! ^_^ I actually made an army of them - the Baity Brother Rescue Fraternity! I have a ton of pics, but I'll do my best to restrain myself!!

I love all ponies, of course, but part of the inspiration for my army was when I started customizing, and noticing all of the Big Brothers that 'came under the knife' so to speak. I felt bad that these uncommon and restorable ponies were being customized just because their 'body type' was highly wanted, so I decided I'd rescue them! (This isn't a dig against customizers, of course - I know most customizers are very mindful of which baits they use.) And, in many cases, the "bait" condition ponies I bought were in much nicer condition than I'd anticipated! So I sort of came to view myself as a 'rescue' home - I'd take in Big Brothers who were too baity for the mint collectors to want, but not quite baity enough to customize, either. And since it's a bunch of dude-ponies hanging out, a Fraternity just made sense! XD

Sorry for the tl;dr, I haven't seen a Big Brother/Boy pony topic come up in awhile and I am excited!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 07:57:01 PM »
I love Lucky the most. He's the only pony I took with me to college.
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal