collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anyone seen the G4 Mane 6 Wedding Ponies at local stores?  (Read 3255 times)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
I thought I would ask this in a new topic instead of hijacking another thread.  :)

I haven't seen them. I'm still seeing the luggage mane 6 or the Feathermay wave if I even see any ponies at all in the stores.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone seen the G4 Mane 6 Wedding Ponies at local stores?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 10:54:58 AM »
My Walmart just got the luggage ponies a week ago... Target had the luggage ponies two months ago so maybe I'll take a gander and see if Target has them... but so far, nothing new here.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

RedheadedBeauty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 12:02:50 PM »
Sorry no luck around here. But maybe soon since the bigger items for the wedding are suppose to be out in August. So I'm thinking by June we should see new stuff slowly coming in to build up to August.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 12:29:57 PM »
I've only seen the luggage ponies, and Rarity with wings.
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

hikari_amaya

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 12:33:07 PM »
At my local Kmart I've seen Snowcatcher, Feathermay, Twinkleshine and the mane 6. I just ordered Lyra and Trixie :) I love this notice they leave though which I'm betting most people wont see if the do Ship to Store.

IMPORTANT PICK-UP INFORMATION
 Wait for your "Ready for Pick Up" e-mail with detailed instructions.

For items ordered as "Available": Within 2 hours*, we will confirm the item is ready for pick up with a "Ready for Pick Up" e-mail. Please wait for this e-mail before you go to the store. It will ensure your item is ready when you arrive and includes any specific pick up instructions on what to bring with you and where to go for pick up.

* If the order was placed after store hours, you will receive this e-mail the following business day. If the store you selected indicated your item will be available within a few days, you will receive this e-mail when the item has arrived at the store and is ready for pick up.

For items ordered as "Available In Store in x to y days": These items are generally not stocked in the store or are currently out of stock at the store and will require us to ship to the store from our warehouse. Please allow a few days for pick up. An initial confirmation e-mail will be sent with the date your purchase is expected in your preferred store, shortly after checkout. We will then send you a second e-mail when your purchase has arrived at your preferred store and is "Ready for Pick Up".

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 12:33:35 PM

This is for anyone who orders after they read the new threads :)

Offline knitgirl

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »
Nope.  I went to Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, and Kmart this weekend.  No new ponies or MH things to be found.

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 01:09:10 PM »
I was thinking that the wedding mane 6 would come out before the new characters. If we see them in the stores, I'm hoping the new characters are not far behind. Interestingly, I've only seen a couple of the mane 6 and the wedding couple on Taobao. The new characters haven't appeared on Taobao too often.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 01:58:06 PM »
The wedding ponies with the main 6 are due out before the new ponies shown in other threads...I believe Kmart did have the wedding ponies listed some time ago but when someone ordered them they did not receive wedding ponies, just luggage ones.

I will be amazed if the "new" ponies are really and truly available before the original 6 - as this will mean that most stores have skipped an entire wave of ponies. But as with all things Hasbro...you never know.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

hikari_amaya

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 04:37:14 AM »
The wedding ponies with the main 6 are due out before the new ponies shown in other threads...I believe Kmart did have the wedding ponies listed some time ago but when someone ordered them they did not receive wedding ponies, just luggage ones.

I will be amazed if the "new" ponies are really and truly available before the original 6 - as this will mean that most stores have skipped an entire wave of ponies. But as with all things Hasbro...you never know.

My friend at Walmart mentioned they place a order into Hasbro warehouses and are sent whatever they are sent. They dont decide which sets are ordered :( Which SUCKS!! Because I want the new ponies.
So I ordered the new ponies, and had the shipped to the store I got the email theyre ready for pick up. I have to wait until this morning to go get them :) So hopefully theyre there.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 05:02:25 AM »
My Kmart has them and also has Cherry Berry, Heart Strings,  Lulamoon, and sunny rays!

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 05:09:48 AM »
My stores don't get new stuff often :p Still have some G3.5s at Toys R Us o_o
My Wish List

plusleg1rl

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2012, 06:10:08 AM »
My Kmart has them and also has Cherry Berry, Heart Strings,  Lulamoon, and sunny rays!

Lucky you! I hope those gals come to Peru!

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 08:22:31 AM »

That's awesome!  I might have to go check my Kmart later today.... They are usually almost 3 dollars more than Walmart and Target but I think I could swing it if they actually had them in stock.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2012, 12:02:57 PM »

Are you sure about this? As in, did you actually go to K-Mart and see them on the shelves? K-Mart's website has a bad habit of lying about what they have in the stores. According to their site, they have them at the store that's 5 minutes away from me, but I don't believe what the site says, so I'm not bothering to check.

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »
I tried doing the in-store pickup at 3 local stores and they all refunded my money but one. The one didn't even get back to me.

I ordered the 4 new ones (lyra, trixie, sunny and cherry) from kmart, but I heard that kmart are terrible with sending the wrong ponies. So, they either show up tomorrow or four completely different ponies show up tomorrow. Should be interesting.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal